2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

HaveToGetIt said:
Please Help, I would like to send details in PM. Can you please tell me if I can send it now.

Thank you,
pm has limitations - try email. I have sent you my email ID. However if you insist on pm - do send it.

Hi JK,

I have send you an email few days back on your email. Can you please respond to that if you find some time.

thanks,
Ravi

Jharkhandi said:
pm has limitations - try email. I have sent you my email ID. However if you insist on pm - do send it.

ravikanth_b said:
Hi JK,

I have send you an email few days back on your email. Can you please respond to that if you find some time.

thanks,
Ravi

Sure. Perhaps I missed it.

KosmoKramer said:
JK,
I can send you 8 min highlights of yest match which someone kept on web , if u are interested..
send me ur email in my PM

Send kore diyeche. ;) Check your pm.

HaveToGetIt said:
Hello MGJK,

I have sent you an email, please check it.

Thank you,

Did not get it. :confused: pm me with your email ID.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello

Got long waited email from USCIS... My I485 application approved. I checked online status - LUD change but no approval for my wife. From reading the forum I understand that delay on dependants application is a common thing. Is that correct and no need to worry? Should I wait 30 days and then call 800 number?

Here is my timeline, and good luck to all.

EB2 VSC
I140: RD-8/15/04
I485: RD-9/25/04
I140: AD-10/05/04
FP: done-03/01/05 (code 3)
I485: Msg.Change 03/03/05 (fp received)
I485: AD-04/05/05 (main applicant) :)
I485: LUD 04/05/05 (dependant)

Last edited by a moderator:
sansam said:
Hello

Got long waited email from USCIS... My I485 application approved. I checked online status - LUD change but no approval for my wife. From reading the forum I understand that delay on dependants application is a common thing. Is that correct and no need to worry? Should I wait 30 days and then call 800 number?

Here is my timeline, and good luck to all.

EB2 VSC
I140: RD-8/15/04
I485: RD-9/25/04
I140: AD-10/05/04
FP: done-03/01/05 (code 3)
I485: Msg.Change 03/03/05 (fp received)
I485: AD-04/05/05 (main applicant) :)
I485: LUD 04/05/05 (dependant)

Congratulations Sansam.
What is your priority date? Was there any other LUD after the message change and before approval? Thanks.

FP Completed on 4/3/05

Completed FP for spouse and myself on 04/03/2005, had got it rescheduled from 02/25/2005. Have not seen any LUDs on 485since FP, am not sure if it conveys anything.

Please update tracker.
I-140 - AP 08/06/2004
FP completed date - 04/02/05
I-485 LUDs - None

JK, I have been tyring to PM you few times. Can you please PM me your e-mail ID? Appreciate it. Thanks.

Jharkhandi said:

nawabjee,

Great!! What documents you have taken with you for PP stamping and do we need to take PP pictures or Immigration style.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Kat

nawabjee said:
got the stamp on passport for permanent residence.
Had a 10:00 AM appointment.
Check in at 9:45.
Fingerprint at 10:00.
Waited for stamping.
And here's the kicker. I waited three long hours for my turn.
I wonder what was point of the appointment if they do things at their own pace. They sure did make me sweat in the last step.

Anyways, just wanted to post it as information for anyone.
They said card will come in 3-4 months.
So far so good. I am not holding my breath for the card since the stamp serves the purpose for one year.

Finally onto last stage.

Guys,
Finally my 140 approved after 6 months......In Q for 485 now...
Someone please update the spreadsheet for me.

---------------------
EB3/VSC/INDIA/PD 12/26/2001
I-140/I-485/EAD/AP - ND 10/18/2004
EAD/AP - AD 10/30/2004
I-140 - RFE about Ability to pay on 12/23/2004
I-140 - RFE replied on 03/18/05
FP completed date - 03/25/05
I-485 LUDs - 03/25,03/26,3/28
I-140 - Approved 04/05/2005

Jharkandi, expertise please

I read your recent post regarding IBIS check and related question. I got lucky and managed to get early FP done but bummed by the fact that it didnt help. Can I call NSC and find out if IBIS is completed on my case and what is the current status, any chance that fruitful info will emerge out of the phone call, kindly let me know.

How I was my case was a guinea pig for all those training sessions...sigh

jolpot said:
I read your recent post regarding IBIS check and related question. I got lucky and managed to get early FP done but bummed by the fact that it didnt help. Can I call NSC and find out if IBIS is completed on my case and what is the current status, any chance that fruitful info will emerge out of the phone call, kindly let me know.

How I was my case was a guinea pig for all those training sessions...sigh

Most likely you will not get any reply about IBIS check. Wait 3-4 weeks before making a call - who knows you will never need to know IBIS results!

FP done Code 3

Me and my wife got our FP + Biometrics done at Charlotte NC ASC. It took only 1 1/2 hrs and the staff was very courteous.

Jharkandi, So,

I am eagerly awaiting the VISA bulletin in the next 10 days - but not too optmisitic, it may move another month to May 2002 (conservative estimate). I am guessing that it may take another 3 months...before my PD becomes current. So, i didnt understand why you said 3-4weeks?

Another question, planning to go on a vacation to India in May and my H1 visa stamp has expired. I dont want to go for visa stamping and hear that no dates are available until Aug. Does it make sense to come back on AP and trigger EAD active...I am assuming H1 will expire. Interestinly, EAD will also expire on July 30. The process to renew EAD has started. Does this sound risky, am I jeopardising everything by coming back on AP? My attorney warned that if 485 were to be denied then, I may have to leave the country asap(dunno how soon)...kindly write

Jatt5abda's approval

Here is one more EB3 approval. Jpanchal, please update the tracker.

Jatt5abda's Approval

Jatt5abda's post (part of the post):

Okay - so I just came back from a friends place and checked my mail...my heart skipped a beat.

I-140/485 filed on April 6th 2004 after looooong delays and RFE's. I140 approved Aug 11/04 and 485 approved April 05/05.

Jolpot,

Using AP does not trigger EAD active. You can use AP and still be on H1.

jolpot said:
I am eagerly awaiting the VISA bulletin in the next 10 days - but not too optmisitic, it may move another month to May 2002 (conservative estimate). I am guessing that it may take another 3 months...before my PD becomes current. So, i didnt understand why you said 3-4weeks?

Another question, planning to go on a vacation to India in May and my H1 visa stamp has expired. I dont want to go for visa stamping and hear that no dates are available until Aug. Does it make sense to come back on AP and trigger EAD active...I am assuming H1 will expire. Interestinly, EAD will also expire on July 30. The process to renew EAD has started. Does this sound risky, am I jeopardising everything by coming back on AP? My attorney warned that if 485 were to be denied then, I may have to leave the country asap(dunno how soon)...kindly write