2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Bodhal Singh said:
Congratulations Vicky. I'm happy for you.

Boy, What a day. Man your 485 Approval is on the way.
Where is the PartYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ????

Bodhal,

You name the Place and Time.It will be done. :)

Regards.

FP on FEB25
LUD updated on 03-08-05 with figure print received blah,blah
NO LUDs after that
Direct approval Emails for me and wife

duggils1 said:
kishuibm,
when did you do your FP? What were the LUD's after your FP?

Congrats to all !!!!

Many congrats to everyone...I am glad that your journey has ended. Three cheers to all of you.

Hip Hip Hurray!
Hip Hip Hurray!
Hip Hip Hurray!

Thanks JP.

There is a mistake in the I-140 approval Calculations for luckyone and azzkrir. Please check it.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
wonderwoman said:
Hi, All Enthusiastic Participants of this superb forum,
I haven't been actively writing in this forum but I just wanted to share the latest news on my application.
I did my FP in Philly on 3/9/05 and after 4 LUD changes the latest message(the 5th message) read as follows:
On April 4, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.
For some reason, the system skipped the 'Approval Notice' message and went right into saying that '... a new card was ordered...'. Isn't that funny?
maybe they were as anxious as i was to notify the status on my app... :rolleyes:
I got so much morale support from this forum and hope that everyone who is waiting for their approval will get theirs as soon as possible.
I know there are some of you in similar situation especially in Philly/SoNJ area, so feel free to post any questions.
I might be able to share my experience or knowledge.
I jotted down below all the notice dates. Hope this helps.
I will update the forum when I actually get my GC card in the mail.

god bless,
wonderwoman ;)

EB3(RIR) - South Korea/Software Programmer
Residence in NJ/Employer in PA

I-485 (Adjustment of Status) Approved 4/4/05

LUD Change #5(e-mail sent @7:45pm)Mon. 4/4/2005 Approved. On April 4, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready
LUD Change #4 Tue. 3/22/2005 No msg change
LUD Change #3 Wed. 3/16/2005 Msg Change #1: Results of your FP recvd and processing resumed. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed or when a decision is made.
LUD Change #2 Thu. 3/10/2005
LUD Change #1 Wed. 3/9/2005

Finger Printing ND: 02/14/05
@Philly ASC Code 3
Early FP attempt on Sat, 2/26/05. got kicked out.
FP Done on 3/9/05 in Philly as scheduled. Went in at 9:10am, Done by 10:10am

I-140/I-485 (concurent filing)
ND: 4/14/04 for both
I-140 AD: 8/11/04

I-765/I-131
ND: 4/13/04
AD: 7/6/04 7/26/04

I-750:
Labor Cert Filed PD:03/05/03
Approved 2/10/04
congratulation wonderwoman ,,......i am wonderman from indonesia born chinese....my FP date is the same as yours.....if you are single and need a boyfriend dont hesitate to contact me....hehheheheh good luck for your future

andhika lauw said:
congratulation wonderwoman ,,......i am wonderman from indonesia born chinese....my FP date is the same as yours.....if you are single and need a boyfriend dont hesitate to contact me....hehheheheh good luck for your future

please dont use this for your personal use, you can PM if you want
this is for all forum members
if you want any personal stuff you better use mails not this forum

Whats happening to EB2 I-140 approvals?

Hi Guys,

Any insights into whats happening to I-140 approvals in the EB2 category?

zamq said:
please dont use this for your personal use, you can PM if you want
this is for all forum members
if you want any personal stuff you better use mails not this forum

hey, c'mon lighten up. i see a lot of messages regularly that aren't related to immigration. give this poor guy a break. let him try his luck. :)

MA_Labor said:
hey, c'mon lighten up. i see a lot of messages regularly that aren't related to immigration. give this poor guy a break. let him try his luck. :)
thank labor you r just so understanding...i just feel so stress and bored 24 h 7 d observing all the RFE LUD ETC this almost kill me
anyway good luck for everyone who got approve.....and JAKHANDY AND ITEC are the GREAT ASTROLOGERS of USCIS matter

Hi JK and ITEC

Plase advice , what have to do/How long it will take?

We have ND of concurrent filiing 09/01/04 and our EADs and APs are approved and I-140 is still pending.

I called couple of times to service center and same message " received on ..."
and noted down all details for enquiry.

At last they told that ask Attorney to send a letter and my problem is it is easy catch hold of USCIS CSR then my attorney.

Now they said they wrote letter to VSC.

Is there any way I can call directly VSC and find out the status.Any predications that how long I have to wait for I-140 approval. Even we have ddone our FPS and LUds changed that FPS received and resumed the process.

Please advice me, what will be reason.

Thanks
KaruRama( SAI)

andhika lauw said:
thank labor you r just so understanding...i just feel so stress and bored 24 h 7 d observing all the RFE LUD ETC this almost kill me
anyway good luck for everyone who got approve.....and JAKHANDY AND ITEC are the GREAT ASTROLOGERS of USCIS matter

General issues okay but not personal i mean to say
i think u can understand what i meant
dont worry ..

vicky007 said:
Thanks JP.

There is a mistake in the I-140 approval Calculations for luckyone and azzkrir. Please check it.

Regards

dear vicky,
It is a mistake that is being carried over deliberately. Few people had their I140 applied in 2002 but I-485 in 2004 and there is no easy way to track their data in 2004 tracker. Therefore, upon my friend/guru jharkhandi's suggestion, i did not include their I140's ND and included their info by their I485's ND in the tracker. The error you are noticing is because of missing I140 ND. It hurts the "cosmetics" of that particular column when you scroll thru but i will try to address that issue during next update. Thanks buddy...
regards

Last edited by a moderator:
zamq said:
General issues okay but not personal i mean to say
i think u can understand what i meant
dont worry ..
hahahah its ok ....good luck for you too.i dont really want to date her anyway hehhheeh got a girlf oredi

Stamping experience in Boston

got the stamp on passport for permanent residence.
Had a 10:00 AM appointment.
Check in at 9:45.
Fingerprint at 10:00.
Waited for stamping.
And here's the kicker. I waited three long hours for my turn.
I wonder what was point of the appointment if they do things at their own pace. They sure did make me sweat in the last step.

Anyways, just wanted to post it as information for anyone.
They said card will come in 3-4 months.
So far so good. I am not holding my breath for the card since the stamp serves the purpose for one year.

jpanchal.
You are doing an awesome job of maintaining the tracker upto date. Hats off to you.

Anru.
jpanchal said:
dear vicky,
It is a mistake that is being carried over deliberately. Few people had their I140 applied in 2002 but I-485 in 2004 and there is no easy way to track their data in 2004 tracker. Therefore, upon my friend/guru jharkhandi's suggestion, i did not include their I140's ND and included their info by their I485's ND in the tracker. The error you are noticing is because of missing I140 ND. It hurts the "cosmetics" of that particular column when you scroll thru but i will try to address that issue during next update. Thanks buddy...
regards

congrats. hope you'll get your card soon
from now onwards no need for appointment if FP code is 3

nawabjee said:
got the stamp on passport for permanent residence.
Had a 10:00 AM appointment.
Check in at 9:45.
Fingerprint at 10:00.
Waited for stamping.
And here's the kicker. I waited three long hours for my turn.
I wonder what was point of the appointment if they do things at their own pace. They sure did make me sweat in the last step.

Anyways, just wanted to post it as information for anyone.
They said card will come in 3-4 months.
So far so good. I am not holding my breath for the card since the stamp serves the purpose for one year.

MG JK please clean your PMs

Hello MGJK,

Please clean up you private messages, so that I can send one. I need your help.

Thank you much,