2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

LUD changes after FP received

No idea. Please see my signature. I have seen 2 LUD changes on my case after FP received.

Guru's, please throw some light on this.

Thanks

a_a said:
Jharkhandi / Itec,

What is the reason for LUDs that happen after the 'FP results received' message change?
Thanks.

Thank you so much for the info.

SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
They Just asked any ID , we shown only DL , But for safty I took Passport, 140, 485 Copies , Orginal FP Notice , SSN Cards. They did not ask anything else.

In the Form They are asking , FNAME , LNAME ,MNAME , DOB, PLACE OF BIRTH ,COUNTRY OF CITIZENSHIP, HIEGHT,WEIGHT,COLOR OF EYES AND HAIR , RACE, A NUMBER ,PHONE NUMBER CURRENT ADDRESS .

Good luck

Senthil

Thanks Senthil Murugesan for your immeidate reply
One more question. did they do biometrics for ur son ?

regards
sunlightmoon

SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
Hi SubLight ,

Childrens Under the age of 14 No Need to do FP that is By Law. So No Need to do FP for your Kids . Even My Son is 6 years Old and we Did Not Do anything . Yes I did Code - 3Bio metrics . Even though I applied in VSC I did my FP IN Dallas ASC , the person for very Help full and was talking some words in Hindi . Here is what Happend

We Entered at 1:55 pm , Front Desk allowed and gave us Form to Fill . For this we have shown My Driver Lic on Both Persons . Now once you fill up the Form , they will stamp the Notice and the form you filled with biometrics QA AND Ten prints QA stamping .and gave us token .

Please read my previous post as to whatforms contains .

Once they called My Number they First took electronic photo and qa Person verified and signed and My digital signatature . Once it is Done He used some kind of cleaning on my Hands and started my full lenth of my fingers , Once Done he took left to right on all fingers , they will guide for all . So all Done they were verifyign some info and that is it .

So Make sure No cracks or band aids in Hand . Dont cook afer tonight :)

Good Luck

Senthil

They Did Not Do anything for My Son

sunlightmoon said:
Thanks Senthil Murugesan for your immeidate reply
One more question. did they do biometrics for ur son ?

regards
sunlightmoon

Actually He went to school during the time we went to ASC . Hope this Helps

senthil

hi to jharkandi, itec and other gurus

hi,

here is my cases information . plzzzz can u predict my aproval :confused:
EB3 I140/I130/I485-RD-30/12/2004--ND-19/01/2005[ BOTH FOR MY HUSBAND AND ME].

PD- 19 august 2003 [Substitute labour]

EAD-AD- 16/02/2004 [for both of us].

I-130 AD- FOR ME ONLY.[for my husband pending due to photos and received mail from uscis that primary processing on ur case is complete and it takes less time for ur application to process].

I-140 AD- for my husband -25/02/2005.

FP DONE BOTH-26/02/2005.

4LUD S ON FP--MSG CHANGED TO FP received.

i-485--- ????????????
thanxs for bearing me.

plzzzzzzzzzzzz can any one predict my case.

hi,

hi,

here i am in a strange situation. i am on h-4 visa and its expiry date is july2005.we are in the green card process. i got EAD. AND my husbands i-140 is also approved.and our i-485's r in the process and we completed finger printings also.

my question is i got admission in california state university long beach- for MS in BIOCHEMISTRY. IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO STUDY WITH OUT CONVERTING MY STATUS TO F-1.SINCE I DONT WANT TO CONVERT

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP ME TO TAKE A DECESSION.

Seannc said:
Hey gurus,

Initially I thought that USCIS was processing the cases based on priority dates. But Itec's approval proved that that might not be the case.

So now I think they process cases based on notice dates only.

What do u guys think? Ur input will be appreciated.

Thanks

i think itec's case is EB2

nivasch said:
I completed my FP on 03/26/05 and after that i saw TWO LUD changes and no status change like FP received etc..
Please guide me here,
Should i call FBI to figure out that Did they sent my FP to INS or not.
OR
Should i wait this week and call them.
Please help me.
Thx
code 3 thats mean they have to take your FP, PHOTO AND signature, if they dont take all these 3 things then your FP is not valid,and you need to go back to ASC to do FP again,i experrienced the same thing b4 good luck

EB3 I140 AND I 485 CONCURRENT ND NOV 22,2004,RD NOV 30,2004
I140 ?
I485 AD?
i also filed asylum so its quite complicated for the uscis guy to settle my case havent send the medical record yet still waiting hopefully no RFE for i 140 as the period for rfe pass long time ago
FP ND
FP RD FEB 21,05
FP SCHEDULE MARCH 18,05 BUT ITS DONE ON MARCH 09,05
LUD1 ....I140 DEC 1,04
LUD1.....I485 DEC 14,04
LUD2 MARCH 1,05 ADD CHANGE
LUD3 MARCH 13,05 AFTER FP no msg
LUD4 MARCH14 NO MSG
LUD5 MARCH15 NO MSG
LUD6 MARCH 16 your FP was received on march 15,2005 and process bl;ah blah blah.....

Last edited by a moderator:
sunlightmoon said:
Hi Senthil Murugesan,

Myself and my wife got the FP notice ( newark , NJ , Apr 1 2005) and not for my daughter ( 7 years old ). and my FP notice is code 3 ( both finger printing and Biometrics). Do I need to take my daughter also tomorrow to do Biometrics, or its not required. Please let me know . Also let me know what docs did u take when u went to Newark NJ for FP and how was ur exp there. Please share it with us.

Did they do both Biometircs and FP for u ? Please let me know ASAP

Thanks
sunlightmoon

Be sure to take some snacks and water with u. It took me 4.5 hrs at Newark for FP. Out of which 4 hrs I was standing in line. Unfortunately I was getting late so i thought I will eat after FP, (my appt. was at 10am) I was starving till 2.30, which is when i got out. And there were no wending machines inside either.

zamq said:
i think itec's case is EB2

yes his is EB2 and so is mine.

But I thought that for 485, EB2 or EB3 did not matter. It went according to PD.
As mine is EB2 too.........what does that mean for me?

pulvi16 said:
hi,

here i am in a strange situation. i am on h-4 visa and its expiry date is july2005.we are in the green card process. i got EAD. AND my husbands i-140 is also approved.and our i-485's r in the process and we completed finger printings also.

my question is i got admission in california state university long beach- for MS in BIOCHEMISTRY. IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO STUDY WITH OUT CONVERTING MY STATUS TO F-1.SINCE I DONT WANT TO CONVERT

Rules differ from state to state and university to university. Check with your university.

By the way - if you get on F1 - your 485 will be considered abandoned.

Happy studies.

Help me Jharkhandi

I have a question regarding my i140/i485:
Applied on OCT 6 th 2004 (concurrent filing of I140 and 485).
Received I485/765 Receipts.

EAD got approved on OCT 22.
FP done on 03/24/2005.
My comapany still did not received I140 receipt and they called NSC regarding I140 receipt and Representative told them that they don't have I140 (searched on my Last name) info on their system.My company faxed a letter by attaching copy of LC and Copy of I140 app to the VSC.FAX#802-527-4816.
Any body in this forum had this problem? I think i am in trouble now. I don't know what is going to happen.
Thanks,

FP Question

First things first!!! Congratulations to all of you who got approved.

I have a question regarding my FP. I moved from PA to Virginia. I have my driver's license from PA. Do they insist on having the same state drivers license as the state of FP, or just any state drivers license as a photo identity.

Let me know.

Thanks.....

mygc2005 said:
I have a question regarding my i140/i485:
Applied on OCT 6 th 2004 (concurrent filing of I140 and 485).
Received I485/765 Receipts.

EAD got approved on OCT 22.
FP done on 03/24/2005.
My comapany still did not received I140 receipt and they called NSC regarding I140 receipt and Representative told them that they don't have I140 (searched on my Last name) info on their system.My company faxed a letter by attaching copy of LC and Copy of I140 app to the VSC.FAX#802-527-4816.
Any body in this forum had this problem? I think i am in trouble now. I don't know what is going to happen.
Thanks,
FAX is the usual way of requesting them to locate 140. You can also try FOIA to get the case number.

Jharkhandi said:
FAX is the usual way of requesting them to locate 140. You can also try FOIA to get the case number.

Thanks for your valuable suggestion Jharkhandi.

what is FOIA? could you please give some information on this .
and also i have a question:
My EAD got approved. I heard that USCIS officer will do preliminary revivew on I140 application before adjudicating EAD or AP. is it correct?

waiting for reply..
Thanks in advance.

andhika lauw said:
code 3 thats mean they have to take your FP, PHOTO AND signature, if they dont take all these 3 things then your FP is not valid,and you need to go back to ASC to do FP again,i experrienced the same thing b4 good luck

EB3 I140 AND I 485 CONCURRENT ND NOV 22,2004,RD NOV 30,2004
I140 ?
I485 AD?
i also filed asylum so its quite complicated for the uscis guy to settle my case havent send the medical record yet still waiting hopefully no RFE for i 140 as the period for rfe pass long time ago
FP ND
FP RD FEB 21,05
FP SCHEDULE MARCH 18,05 BUT ITS DONE ON MARCH 09,05
LUD1 ....I140 DEC 1,04
LUD1.....I485 DEC 14,04
LUD2 MARCH 1,05 ADD CHANGE
LUD3 MARCH 13,05 AFTER FP no msg
LUD4 MARCH14 NO MSG
LUD5 MARCH15 NO MSG
LUD6 MARCH 16 your FP was received on march 15,2005 and process bl;ah blah blah.....

Gurus,
Is this correct. If you have a code 3 in FP notice and they don't take your photo, signature, FP is considered invalid. I had a code 3, but they just took my finger prints. My FP results received message was updated in the system. Please reply asap.

mygc2005 said:
Thanks for your valuable suggestion Jharkhandi.

what is FOIA? could you please give some information on this .
and also i have a question:
My EAD got approved.

FOIA is: Freedom of Information Act.

Make a search in the portal - you will get much more than perhaps what you need at this stage.

Use this form for FOIA request on your 140:
http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/g-639.htm

I heard that USCIS officer will do preliminary revivew on I140 application before adjudicating EAD or AP. is it correct?

waiting for reply..
Thanks in advance.

Yes. It has started again.

pulvi16 said:
hi,

pulvi16,
For most of the universities it doesn't matter if you are on a H4 or F1 visa status. The only reason is you cannot work on campus or get graduate assistantships if your status is H4, for this reason most of the H4 people change their status to F1. As you have the PR in the processing stage and a valid EAD, u need not change. Once you change the status to F1 your H4 and 485 pending application becomes invalid.
140-AD:-10/23/2004 :)
485:- :confused:
FP:- ND 02/19/2005-Philadelphia
FP:- SCH. Date:- 03/23/2005
LUD1-03/23/2005, LUD2-03/24/2005, LUD3- 03/30/2005(FP recieved) :)

Add my info to Tracker

Friends,
I am a silent follower in this forum. This forum is great. Can someone add my info into the tracker please? Thanks and Appreciate it.

EB3/INDIA/PD:02/22/2002
EAD/AP/I-140/I-485 [CONCURENT] RD:12/30/2004
EAD:AD:01/19/05
I-140: AD:01/25/05
AP:RFE:ON DIGITAL PICTURE, REPLIED ON 02/11/05. AD:????
FP SCHEDULED: 04/14/05 (Newark, NJ)
I485:LUD:01/26. AD:????