2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Positive4GC said:
Gurus,
Is this correct. If you have a code 3 in FP notice and they don't take your photo, signature, FP is considered invalid. I had a code 3, but they just took my finger prints. My FP results received message was updated in the system. Please reply asap.
well iam not gurus but jharkhandi is the real guru here, my fp code is 3,they only took my FP, i felt its not correct so i ask them they said they were correct so i give up but the day after i phobne 18003755283 and they said the ASC did the wrong thing and asked to go bach to ASC to get photo and signature i go bacck and the ASC manager made a phone call to somewhere to verify and they said i was right they did it wrong so they took my FP, photo and signature.MINE IS CODE 3
CODE1 FP ONLY
CODE 2 PHOTO ONLY
CODE 3 FP,PHOTO AND DIGITAL SIGNATURE,
YOU NEED TO ASK THE ASC TO CALL 18003755283 otherwise they are not gonna belief you cos its a new things to them ,they not gonna know this new code system

Last edited by a moderator:
andhika lauw said:
well iam not gurus but jharkhandi is the real guru here, my fp code is 3,they only took my FP, i felt its not correct so i ask them they said they were correct so i give up but the day after i phobne 18003755283 and they said the ASC did the wrong thing and asked to go bach to ASC to get photo and signature i go bacck and the ASC manager made a phone call to somewhere to verify and they said i was right they did it wrong so they took my photo and signature

In my case, they verified with someone and said they were right in taking the Finger prints. Not sure if it hurts my GC processing. I had my EAD and AP. But my PD is 2004/EB3. So it has a long way to go due to retrogression. Do I still need to get back to ASC???Actually I also moved from that ASC. Can I contact the local ASC??? Please help me.

Could you please give your PD/RD/etc

Hi

Hi
Thanxxxx A Lot To Jharkhandi And Kumar S For Their Valuble Suggestions...keep Up Ur Support For Us Like This :d :)

Thanxs
Sirisha Chigurupati.

Jharkhandi said:
FOIA is: Freedom of Information Act.

Make a search in the portal - you will get much more than perhaps what you need at this stage.

Use this form for FOIA request on your 140:
http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/g-639.htm

Yes. It has started again.

Thank you very much Jharkhandi.
Means they should have my I140 app , otherwise they could have rejected my I485/765 applications in the initial stage.is it correct Jharkhandi?
Could you Please reply to this question Jharkhandi (This is my last question).
Regards,

Positive4GC said:
In my case, they verified with someone and said they were right in taking the Finger prints. Not sure if it hurts my GC processing. I had my EAD and AP. But my PD is 2004/EB3. So it has a long way to go due to retrogression. Do I still need to get back to ASC???Actually I also moved from that ASC. Can I contact the local ASC??? Please help me.

Could you please give your PD/RD/etc
well you can see my threads in this forum,i am 100% sure you need to go back to ASC to have your FP,PHOTO AND DIGITAL SIGNATURE TAKEN B4 THAT PHONEB USCIS 18003755283

mygc2005 said:
Thank you very much Jharkhandi.
Means they should have my I140 app , otherwise they could have rejected my I485/765 applications in the initial stage.is it correct Jharkhandi?
Could you Please reply to this question Jharkhandi (This is my last question).
Regards,
Most likely but not guaranteed.

pulvi16 said:
Hi
Thanxxxx A Lot To Jharkhandi And Kumar S For Their Valuble Suggestions...keep Up Ur Support For Us Like This :d :)

Thanxs
Sirisha Chigurupati.

You are welcome. Nice name Sirisha - very poetic.

wait_4ever,

Thanks for your tips. How about the parking lot. Are there any parking space available to the USCIS

- sunlightmoon
wait_4ever said:
Be sure to take some snacks and water with u. It took me 4.5 hrs at Newark for FP. Out of which 4 hrs I was standing in line. Unfortunately I was getting late so i thought I will eat after FP, (my appt. was at 10am) I was starving till 2.30, which is when i got out. And there were no wending machines inside either.

FP was done at Newark Office

Hi guys,

Yesterday we have done my and my wife's FP at newark office. My actual appointment was schelduled on march 29th at 3PM and we went on that day but they were not taking any fingerprints in the evening. immigration guy told us that they've already took 800 persons in the morning and we are not taking any fingerprints in the evening and he wrote his name ,priority and date on fingerprint notification paper and he asked us to come on next day before 8am. he was saying that they are not doing according to given appointment(first come first service base). so next day (30th) we were there at 7.30am and infront of us 200members were standing in the line. finally they took our fingerprints at 11am. This is the thing going on in Newark office...

Thanks
Sri.

Positive4GC said:
JK,
Could you please confirm my post related to FP??
Tough dispute. It is a new process so no point in taking chance.

My understanding is that if FP is done and if QA is done following which if you get the stamped form - FP is complete - technically(please do not read outcome is assured). Now you need to confirm with FBI about the status. But then FP is not cleared by FBI, they just send the report. FP like name check is finally cleared by USCIS. USCIS has the final say in what they will accept!

It is equally possible that you are right. But verdict is with USCIS and possible that they consider it as an atomic process. The process of FP is under Operation Procedures of 485 adjudication and there is no update in this regard published anywhere.

I would suggest, if you are close to ASC - go again and get your photograph and signature done. It won't hurt you but if things are otherwise, surely you will not like the outcome. Just a friendly advice. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
sunlightmoon said:
wait_4ever,

Thanks for your tips. How about the parking lot. Are there any parking space available to the USCIS

- sunlightmoon
There is parking area in Newark ASC, but explore the possibility of going via train. It is less than 10 min walk from the station.

MayGC2004 said:
No idea. Please see my signature. I have seen 2 LUD changes on my case after FP received.

Guru's, please throw some light on this.

Thanks

Quick question - Did you message change to "FP received"? If not did you try callin the toll free # and check with them?

Thanks

The message is FP red and processing resumed.

Jharkhandi said:
bright,

What is the current message? If it says FP recd and processing resumed - I would say you are almost there - any day any time now onwards, unless there is name check issue. Two to four weeks max from now - that is my feeling.

The mesage is FP recieved and processing recd. What is name check anyways?? I am waiting for your words to be true .

Jharkhandi said:
Tough dispute. It is a new process so no point in taking chance.

My understanding is that if FP is done and if QA is done following which if you get the stamped form - FP is complete - technically(please do not read outcome is assured). Now you need to confirm with FBI about the status. But then FP is not cleared by FBI, they just send the report. FP like name check is finally cleared by USCIS. USCIS has the final say in what they will accept!

It is equally possible that you are right. But verdict is with USCIS and possible that they consider it as an atomic process. The process of FP is under Operation Procedures of 485 adjudication and there is no update in this regard published anywhere.

I would suggest, if you are close to ASC - go again and get your photograph and signature done. It won't hurt you but if things are otherwise, surely you will not like the outcome. Just a friendly advice. :)

JK,
Thanks for your suggestion. Actually I'm away from the ASC where I had my FP. Can I contact my local ASC for this. I don't even have the FP notice with me, they just gave me a receipt saying FP is done. And I cannot get an appointment at the local ASC. What should I do now? I even called the USCIS number and they are not sure about the code 3 funda.

Your reply is greatly appreciated.

bright said:
The mesage is FP recieved and processing recd. What is name check anyways?? I am waiting for your words to be true .
There are two name checks - IBIS(Internal to USCIS) and FBI name check. Make a search in these two on net and find out information to your heart's satisfaction!

Happy reading.

Positive4GC said:
JK,
Thanks for your suggestion. Actually I'm away from the ASC where I had my FP. Can I contact my local ASC for this. I don't even have the FP notice with me, they just gave me a receipt saying FP is done. And I cannot get an appointment at the local ASC. What should I do now? I even called the USCIS number and they are not sure about the code 3 funda.

Your reply is greatly appreciated.

If you have a lawyer,I guess even he might have received your FP notice.Take it a go,thats how i got my biometrics done(on 2/25 only 10 finger prints,with lawyer's Fp notice got Biometrics done on 3/28).
Good Luck,

Minicooper.

FP received message changed only for Wife

FP received message changed only for Wife. Yes, I called toll free number to check my FP status. They sent my results on the same day to USCIS along with my wife.

I am not that worried about message change. I have seen 6 LUD's on my case. Hope something will come positive.

GoneCrazyWithGC said:
Quick question - Did you message change to "FP received"? If not did you try callin the toll free # and check with them?

Thanks