2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Another LUD Change

Details :
PD JUN 2001
I140/EAD/485 CONCURRENT - ND- 6/28/2004
I140 APPROVED -2/9/2005
FP : Recived 2/22/2005 , Appointment is for 4/2/2005 -... Early FP Done : 3/30/2005
I485 (Self) LUD : 3/30/2005,3/31/2005
I485 (Wife) LUD : 3/30/2005,3/31/2005
I485 (Son) LUD :

Kat999 said:
Thanks Jharkhandi,

I thought we can go for PP stamping only if it is mentioned in your approval letter/message, Please correct me if iam wrong.

Regards
Kat

Kat,

I like your questions - they make me check my old stuff.

Stamping is a directive to associate A# with your passport. You may demand it also(I believe first some people will have a tough time explaining the officers, but later the notice will change).

Here is the logic: if anyone doesn't gets card in time, how is he/she supposed to travel? The approval notice is not a visa(check the notice when you get it). Let us assume that person is not going to travel but needs stamping for other government purpose (like SSN, DL etc). How will he/she get it done?

If these logics are not enough - I will ask officer in local office how do I fill form G-731 to enquire about my card status. It is not going to happen for initial applicants(and you are one of them), but may happen to someone down the line.

These are the exact logic which propelled me to get infopass appointment(I am cancelling it now as I don't need it).

Check:
http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/g-731.htm

while you wait for the card.

I've been a silent visitor to this forum. This forum is really great with lot of talented people. Good to be a part of this forum. Thanks to Rajiv and all of you guys.

Could someone add my details to the tracker.

EB3/VSC/INDIA/PD 01/2004
140/485/AP/EAD - Mailing Date : 11/16/04, Receipt Date 11/29/04
EAD AD - 12/10/04
AP AD - 12/10/04
I-140 RFE - 3/28/05 (not sure what it is about - still waiting for the RFE from employer)
FP Date - RD - 2/16/05 Done on 3/9/05
485 LUD - 3/21/05, 3/22/05 (FP results received), 3/28/05 (Address change)

Thank you
Positive4GC

SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
Details :
PD JUN 2001
I140/EAD/485 CONCURRENT - ND- 6/28/2004
I140 APPROVED -2/9/2005
FP : Recived 2/22/2005 , Appointment is for 4/2/2005 -... Early FP Done : 3/30/2005
I485 (Self) LUD : 3/30/2005,3/31/2005
I485 (Wife) LUD : 3/30/2005,3/31/2005
I485 (Son) LUD :

Hi Senthil Murugesan,

Myself and my wife got the FP notice ( newark , NJ , Apr 1 2005) and not for my daughter ( 7 years old ). and my FP notice is code 3 ( both finger printing and Biometrics). Do I need to take my daughter also tomorrow to do Biometrics, or its not required. Please let me know . Also let me know what docs did u take when u went to Newark NJ for FP and how was ur exp there. Please share it with us.

Did they do both Biometircs and FP for u ? Please let me know ASAP

Thanks
sunlightmoon

Do I need to Call .............

I completed my FP on 03/26/05 and after that i saw TWO LUD changes and no status change like FP received etc..
Please guide me here,
Should i call FBI to figure out that Did they sent my FP to INS or not.
OR
Should i wait this week and call them.
Please help me.
Thx

nivasch said:
I completed my FP on 03/26/05 and after that i saw TWO LUD changes and no status change like FP received etc..
Please guide me here,
Should i call FBI to figure out that Did they sent my FP to INS or not.
OR
Should i wait this week and call them.
Please help me.
Thx

For me it took almost 10 days see the actual FP received message. Even for FBI, it took about 7 days to see my name in the system. Wait for couple of days and call FBI. Even after FBI updates the system, it may take a week to see the message in your portoflio.

Hope this helps.

Jharkhandi,

You are the man!!! you are pretty good in responding. I wish I can get some response from my lemon law lawyer.....this is my second battle after GC.

again, I will follow your advise and will make an appointment with infopass.

Once again I appreciate your help.

Regards
Kat

QUOTE=Jharkhandi]Kat,

I like your questions - they make me check my old stuff.

Stamping is a directive to associate A# with your passport. You may demand it also(I believe first some people will have a tough time explaining the officers, but later the notice will change).

Here is the logic: if anyone doesn't gets card in time, how is he/she supposed to travel? The approval notice is not a visa(check the notice when you get it). Let us assume that person is not going to travel but needs stamping for other government purpose (like SSN, DL etc). How will he/she get it done?

If these logics are not enough - I will ask officer in local office how do I fill form G-731 to enquire about my card status. It is not going to happen for initial applicants(and you are one of them), but may happen to someone down the line.

These are the exact logic which propelled me to get infopass appointment(I am cancelling it now as I don't need it).

Check:
http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/g-731.htm

while you wait for the card.[/QUOTE]

Hi Positive4GC,
I will follow your suggestion.
I will wait..
Thanks
---------------
Positive4GC said:
For me it took almost 10 days see the actual FP received message. Even for FBI, it took about 7 days to see my name in the system. Wait for couple of days and call FBI. Even after FBI updates the system, it may take a week to see the message in your portoflio.

Hope this helps.

question

What happens if you don't have AP and get 485 approval when you are out of US. On what basis you can enter in US?

Can you we leave the country without AP and stay in India for 2 months and then enter after I-485 approval?

Please help.
EB2
I-140 AD:March23rd, 2005
My ND for I-485 : March 24th,2004

Nothing happening on 485

Hi gurus

EB2 - priority date June 10, 2001
I 140 - AD 03/03/2005
I 140/485 ND 04/13/2004
FP - ND 04/05/2005. did early FP 03/12/05

I 485 LUDs - 03/14, 03/15 , 03/18 (Message Change...)
Wehn will i see the light at the end of the tunnel??? :mad:
Bright

bright said:
Hi gurus

I 140 - AD 03/03/2005
I 140/485 ND 04/13/2004

Bright

JK, itec are the people to answer this. My guess is you are almost there. In max 2 weeks , you should throw a party to every body. I bet you have a bright future.

All the best.

sunlightmoon said:
Hi Senthil Murugesan,

Myself and my wife got the FP notice ( newark , NJ , Apr 1 2005) and not for my daughter ( 7 years old ). and my FP notice is code 3 ( both finger printing and Biometrics). Do I need to take my daughter also tomorrow to do Biometrics, or its not required. Please let me know . Also let me know what docs did u take when u went to Newark NJ for FP and how was ur exp there. Please share it with us.

Did they do both Biometircs and FP for u ? Please let me know ASAP

Thanks
sunlightmoon

Hi SubLight ,

Childrens Under the age of 14 No Need to do FP that is By Law. So No Need to do FP for your Kids . Even My Son is 6 years Old and we Did Not Do anything . Yes I did Code - 3Bio metrics . Even though I applied in VSC I did my FP IN Dallas ASC , the person for very Help full and was talking some words in Hindi . Here is what Happend

We Entered at 1:55 pm , Front Desk allowed and gave us Form to Fill . For this we have shown My Driver Lic on Both Persons . Now once you fill up the Form , they will stamp the Notice and the form you filled with biometrics QA AND Ten prints QA stamping .and gave us token .

Please read my previous post as to whatforms contains .

Once they called My Number they First took electronic photo and qa Person verified and signed and My digital signatature . Once it is Done He used some kind of cleaning on my Hands and started my full lenth of my fingers , Once Done he took left to right on all fingers , they will guide for all . So all Done they were verifyign some info and that is it .

So Make sure No cracks or band aids in Hand . Dont cook afer tonight :)

Good Luck

Senthil

bright said:
Hi gurus

I 140 - AD 03/03/2005
I 140/485 ND 04/13/2004

Bright
bright,

What is the current message? If it says FP recd and processing resumed - I would say you are almost there - any day any time now onwards, unless there is name check issue. Two to four weeks max from now - that is my feeling.

LUD Changes after msg change

Jharkhandi / Itec,

What is the reason for LUDs that happen after the 'FP results received' message change?
Thanks.

For Jharkhandi and Itec

Hey gurus,

Initially I thought that USCIS was processing the cases based on priority dates. But Itec's approval proved that that might not be the case.

So now I think they process cases based on notice dates only.

What do u guys think? Ur input will be appreciated.

Thanks