2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

GCG said:
Jharkhandi,

looks like your PM box is full and you are now busy answring those 70 PM asking to predict their cases :)

can you please look at my signature and tell me a story about my case ?

thanks.
2-4 weeks max if your FBI name check is done.

gcalb said:
I am getting so excited about everyone's approvals that I cannot work anymore, just feel like checking the forum, every 2mins., for any new good news!
Really excited for all of you who are close to getting their approvals!

Are you all able to work?

Good point, I am with you.

Congrats

Congratulations mike_inus and kat999's on the 485 approvals.

140-AD:-10/23/2004 :D
485:- :confused:
FP:- ND 02/19/2005-Philadelphia
FP:- SCH. Date:- 03/23/2005
LUD1-03/23/2005, LUD2-03/24/2005, LUD3- 03/30/2005(FP recieved) :D

Jharkhandi said:
2-4 weeks max if your FBI name check is done.

thanks man. I hope I will get it next 2-4 weeks :) If Name Check is done in unknown at this moment... sent an email few times, and no response yet as of last week...

Exactly. Long time since i did any work. I am really going crazy with this. I will wait for couple of days as JK and itec said. If i don't get it, i am going to stop checking the status online and wait for the email.

gcalb said:
I am getting so excited about everyone's approvals that I cannot work anymore, just feel like checking the forum, every 2mins., for any new good news!
Really excited for all of you who are close to getting their approvals!

Are you all able to work?

cuk536 said:
Why ya'll are ignoring me? :rolleyes:

Sorry buddy....your approval in the 485 flood that will hit the fourm in the next week.....KYFC

Last edited by a moderator:
Itec baba,

I got my FP done on 03/04 and I have seen the message "On March 15, FP received etc..." on March 16. There have been several LUDs. The last LUDs happened on 03/22 and 03/29.

I would also like to thank you for your response to my PMs when I was about to do my FP. Thanks also go to JK boss.

itec said:
Did you finish your FP?

april2004filer said:
Itec baba,

I got my FP done on 03/04 and I have seen the message "On March 15, FP received etc..." on March 16. There have been several LUDs. The last LUDs happened on 03/22 and 03/29.

I would also like to thank you for your response to my PMs when I was about to do my FP. Thanks also go to JK boss.

KYFC

itec said:
april2004filer,

Baba says KYFC: kaun yahan fansana chahega! Means - you will get approval by next week or so.(I also think so) Stop checking status every two minute.

Please call baba on 1-800-ASK-BABA or 1-800-ASK-ITEC. **

** Restrictions apply.

For rest of the world KYFC means - Keep your fingers crossed as it is FP which helped you getting cards. Baba ki maya baba jane.

april2004filer said:
Itec baba,

by next weekend you will have GC :)
till then prepare for party

I140 RFE replied

hi
i have replied my I140 RFE on march 15.
the receipt date is march 16.
so far i had LUDs on the 17, 18, 21, 22.
after that there is nothing happening. My PD is june 2001.

can some one update the information in the tracker.

P.S. UN helped me in replying for the RFE. The RFE was about company's
"Ability To Pay".

mike_inus said:
All-

I will take this as an a opportunity to THANK ALL OF THE MEMBERS and my SPECIAL THANKS TO THIS WEB SITE.

A four year long Green Card journey comes to an a end.

I just received email form USCIS that my I485 application is approved on March 29 2004

email from USCIS

"On March 29, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

THANKS TO ALL FOLKS WHO ARE INVOLVED FOR MAINTAINING THIS WONDERFUL WEBSITE

Mike

Congratulations mike_inus, Take it easy. No need to check the status and LUD's. Must be a big relief.

saffronizeddesi said:
Congratulations Mike, I have predicted your approval couple of days back :D .USAGC2 is next...

Hey thanks Safronizeddesi. I hope so too... something tells me we may both get it together...:)

Hi Mike,

Congratulations Man !!!!!!!!
At last you did it..
I am Very happy to see your Approval..
Thx,
nivasch
----------------------
mike_inus said:
All-

I will take this as an a opportunity to THANK ALL OF THE MEMBERS and my SPECIAL THANKS TO THIS WEB SITE.

A four year long Green Card journey comes to an a end.

I just received email form USCIS that my I485 application is approved on March 29 2004

email from USCIS

"On March 29, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

THANKS TO ALL FOLKS WHO ARE INVOLVED FOR MAINTAINING THIS WONDERFUL WEBSITE

Mike

nivasch said:
Hi Mike,

Congratulations Man !!!!!!!!
At last you did it..
I am Very happy to see your Approval..
Thx,
nivasch
----------------------

Thanks Nivasch!!!

We both are from NY SWA/DOL forum.
Honestly, I'm waiting for your approval.
I know its just only 2-4 weeks away from now
Till then Good Luck :)

RFE for children

Have somebody received a RFE for a child?
If yes then what do they usualy ask in such cases?