2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

nkalakonda said:
hi
i have replied my I140 RFE on march 15.
the receipt date is march 16.
so far i had LUDs on the 17, 18, 21, 22.
after that there is nothing happening. My PD is june 2001.

can some one update the information in the tracker.

P.S. UN helped me in replying for the RFE. The RFE was about company's
"Ability To Pay".

Hi Kishore,

I am in the same boat as you. Look at my signature , I have the same LUDs as you. I am just hoping for best. Let me know, if something comes up on your end.

Fp Done In Dallas Asc

FP Completed in DALLAS ASC , Whole Process took only 10 Mts . They took Photo , digital signature and 10 fingers Electronic fingerprint . Please update the sheet and good Luck to all of Us .

Senthil

Details :
PD JUN 2001
I140/EAD/485 CONCURRENT - ND- 6/28/2004
I140 APPROVED -2/9/2005
FP : Recived 2/22/2005 , Appointment is for 4/2/2005 -... Early FP Done : 3/30/2005 :)
I485 (Self) LUD :
I485 (Wife) LUD :
I485 (Son) LUD :

What are the documents that you had to show.

SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
FP Completed in DALLAS ASC , Whole Process took only 10 Mts . They took Photo , digital signature and 10 fingers Electronic fingerprint . Please update the sheet and good Luck to all of Us .

Senthil

Details :
PD JUN 2001
I140 APPROVED -2/9/2005
FP : Recived 2/22/2005 , Appointment is for 4/2/2005 -... Early FP Done : 3/30/2005 :)
I485 (Self) LUD :
I485 (Wife) LUD :
I485 (Son) LUD :

Just Shown Only STATE DRIVERS LIC

They Just asked any ID , we shown only DL , But for safty I took Passport, 140, 485 Copies , Orginal FP Notice , SSN Cards. They did not ask anything else.

In the Form They are asking , FNAME , LNAME ,MNAME , DOB, PLACE OF BIRTH ,COUNTRY OF CITIZENSHIP, HIEGHT,WEIGHT,COLOR OF EYES AND HAIR , RACE, A NUMBER ,PHONE NUMBER CURRENT ADDRESS .

Good luck

Senthil

PP Stamping

Hi Jharkhandi,

In your approval notice, does it says you need to go for stamping? which option you have choosen for infopass option.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Kat

Hi Guru's (jharkandi/Itec/.......)

Even after 20 days (3/9) of giving FP and bio, there is no change in I-485 message. There where LUD's on 3/10, 3/23,3/24 but no message change till now both for me and my spouse. Is it that I have call USCIS and ask or wait for a while? I called the FBI and seems they have send back the results the very next days.

Thanks

My situation is getting more n more tensionized, on march 16th USCIS issued RFE on both 140 and 485, my lawyer got the RFE for 140 but he didn't get any RFE for 485.

Is it possible actually there is no RFE specific for 485, it's just they updated the LUD for 485 too as they have issued RFE for 140 ?
Or is it the separate RFE for 485, as my case was filed in december 2004 I am not sure how can they issue and RFE on 485 (processing started ? )

Any ideas...suggesstions..

GannyMids said:
My situation is getting more n more tensionized, on march 16th USCIS issued RFE on both 140 and 485, my lawyer got the RFE for 140 but he didn't get any RFE for 485.

Is it possible actually there is no RFE specific for 485, it's just they updated the LUD for 485 too as they have issued RFE for 140 ?
Or is it the separate RFE for 485, as my case was filed in december 2004 I am not sure how can they issue and RFE on 485 (processing started ? )

Any ideas...suggesstions..

Hi,
Which state is your labor form. Is it a labor sub. Any idea what the I-140 is about.

Thx

Waiting for Suggestions from Guru's

i got my FP done early march. Please can anybody what to expect next. my details are in my signature

Kat999 said:
Hi Jharkhandi,

In your approval notice, does it says you need to go for stamping? which option you have choosen for infopass option.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Kat

Hi Kat,

Approval notice has changed. It will not ask you to go for passport stamping. But still keep infopass appointment - just in case you need it.

Now here is what you should do - call USCIS to verify your and all secondary applicant's address where they are sending 485 approval notice. Do it again when you see card ordered. It is always good to double check these things.

For infopass - select option:

You have received an approval letter or Form I-797C from the Service Center or local office instructing you to come into the office for alien identification card processing / passport stamp.

Last edited by a moderator:
First Lud Change After Fp

Details :
PD JUN 2001
I140 APPROVED -2/9/2005
FP : Recived 2/22/2005 , Appointment is for 4/2/2005 -... Early FP Done : 3/30/2005
I485 (Self) LUD : 3/30/2005
I485 (Wife) LUD : 3/30/2005
I485 (Son) LUD :

Congrates mike_inus and Kat999!!!!!

Hearty Congratulations mike_inus and kat999's on the 485 approvals, indeed a big day for both of you. For everyone else waiting, there is light at the end of tunnel. HOPE ;)

Some missed updates

slick - 2/22/05 approved
gchope2166 - switched to CP approved
Sedhano1 - 3/22/05 approved
kariakoo - 1/27/2005 approved
ndnori - 3/10/05 approved

SENTHIL MURUGESAN..please reply

SENTHIL MURUGESAN,
You mentioned in your signature about your son. Is he under 14 and attended FP along with you? Got FP notices for me and my wife and not for my 8 years old daughter. I am little concerned about it. I know finger prints are not required for kids but biometrics (digital photo and digital signature) are required. We have code 3 on our FP notices and scheduled for April 8 at Newark. Please share your experience about your kid's FPs, if done.
Thnx

raaj97 said:
SENTHIL MURUGESAN,
You mentioned in your signature about your son. Is he under 14 and attended FP along with you? Got FP notices for me and my wife and not for my 8 years old daughter. I am little concerned about it. I know finger prints are not required for kids but biometrics (digital photo and digital signature) are required. We have code 3 on our FP notices and scheduled for April 8 at Newark. Please share your experience about your kid's FPs, if done.
Thnx

Raaj ,

My Son is Only 6 Years Old and we did not do any FP for Him . By Law only persons above 14 Years of age must do the FP , all Kids will get thier approvel staright Away . So dont worry it is Normal Only .

senthil

Thanks Jharkhandi,

I thought we can go for PP stamping only if it is mentioned in your approval letter/message, Please correct me if iam wrong.

Regards
Kat

Jharkhandi said:
Hi Kat,

Approval notice has changed. It will not ask you to go for passport stamping. But still keep infopass appointment - just in case you need it.

Now here is what you should do - call USCIS to verify your and all secondary applicant's address where they are sending 485 approval notice. Do it again when you see card ordered. It is always good to double check these things.

For infopass - select option:

You have received an approval letter or Form I-797C from the Service Center or local office instructing you to come into the office for alien identification card processing / passport stamp.

tracker updated

tracker updated with nkalakonda, senthil, kohinoor4me, slick, gchope2166, sedhaNO1, kariokoo, ndnori and roaringbull's info...