2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

DesiInDC - Any luck with FP @ Alexandria?

TempNirvana said:
I can't offer any guidance, but eager to see the outcome of your visit. My FP is scheduled for 4/2/05 at Alexandria ASC. I tried calling the 1-800 number to pre-pone the appointment, and the lady indicated that I have to mail it. For now, I have decided to wait until 4/2....

DesiInDC, any luck with Alexandria ASC? Did you go for early FP? Thanks for sharing the info...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried waking up INS, let us see !!!(11/26 - 12/03) filers ...

longwait95 said:
I am in the same boat too. I got my FP done yesterday (Sat 12th mar). I have an appointment for getting my temp ead cards tomorrow. I shall post what happens. Its so ironic. I felt that geting EADs is a process which should have gone with no problems. I really cant understand the INS. I waited 4 years in my previous company with the process approval by the company/and the lawyers process taking a long long time(in NY). That company was shut down on Dec 31 of 2004 and the whole process was nullified. I was on the 7th year H1 and hence resorted to the labor sub process. Now while the official date shows Jan 22 for EADs and Dec 9th for I-140s I have no idea as to what is going on.with my case Hope this pain ends shortly and we get approvals.

Good luck.

RD Nov 26, ND Dec 03.
FP notice Feb 22nd (received on Mar 3rd)
Got it done yesterday in New Rochelle. (a 1/2 hr smooth process)

Longwait95,NNSai,

I have recently moved and hence called INS almost 10 days back to notify the same. Still I do not see any changes in the status of my filings.

I hope they did not use our file papers to cook the turkey on the eve of Thanksgiving, because that is when our files reached them. :mad:

udayfn12 any more LUD's or any updates.

udayfn12 said:
Hi ,

My case was filed on 12/29/04. My/spouse EAD's and I140 has been approved. We got a RFE on the AP. The memo says new photos taken from a
non-digital camera. We looked around most of the studio's for non-digital camera and found at one place, they took photos with a polaroid camera.
INS has received our photos and the status shows this message.
---------------------------------------------------
On February 25, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.
----------------------------------------------------

Since Feb 25th, everyday the LUD changes but no approval, it shows the same message.

Is anyone know anything about it? we are curious.

Thanks,

I140 Approved

Folks:

My I140 is approved today (03/14/2005). Could somebody please update the tracker.

Thanks !

RFE is for ability to pay

Just an update - my RFE is for ability to pay. Company's tax returns need to be submitted. I am hoping this will be straightforward since I have been getting the proferred wage from PD to date. Keeping fingers crossed...

ascii_boston said:
Just an update - my RFE is for ability to pay. Company's tax returns need to be submitted. I am hoping this will be straightforward since I have been getting the proferred wage from PD to date. Keeping fingers crossed...

sorry to hear about that.....just wanted to check if you have any LUD on your 485 also after this RFE.

Guys

I am quite tensed up by seeing LUD changed on my all of my application twice and today there is no LUD at all........

Guys who are in similar position please reply......First GC denied....second GC filed and LUD changed on all application EAD-AP-140-485..

I tried calling in 3 times to USCIS today but wait time is too high today...30 plus mins....

Does anyone has similar experience. does anyones LUD changed on all the applications at same time and got approval notice.....pls respond. i am having prb focusing on anything since morning. your response will be highly appreciated....

sree234 said:
Thanks LSaspirant,

Trying to contact, my friends were warning not to do so because of my Education background and it seems only employer or attorny has to call

I got only 3 degree so hesitating to call and find out the status

I-140 is petition for alien worker hence you cannot call INS to inquire about any matter related to it however you can call your lawyer/employer to inquire about it.

ascii_boston said:

Don't forget to send your recent pay stubs and W2 as back up. You will get approved per yates memo.

Retrogression... Priority Date for EB3 is now April02. Question.

Priority Date for India EB3 (employement basesd category) shows up as April 2002 in thew following link: http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2150.html

Does that mean all green card cases before that date will not be approved now eventhought there FP is done. ?

I filed my 485 in august 2004 and FP already complete. My labor priority date is August 2002.

Gurus please comment !.

Most likely you will have to wait until your priority date becomes current. I am saying this assuming you are in EB3 category and were born in either India, China, or Philippines.

tigris said:
Priority Date for India EB3 (employement basesd category) shows up as April 2002 in thew following link: http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2150.html

Does that mean all green card cases before that date will not be approved now eventhought there FP is done. ?

I filed my 485 in august 2004 and FP already complete. My labor priority date is August 2002.

Gurus please comment !.

sarwarmd said:
Pallu2004,
I had 2 pending H1 7th year extension, one got approved from company A and another h1 extension is pending from company B where LUD of I-140 of company B is changed today. I am waiting to join company B once they approve H1 extension here.
My new I-140 LUD changed again on 02.08.05. Do you think that they are working on my case.

sarwarmd

just wanted to check with you if you had any LUD changes on your and spouse 485 while they were processing your EAD/AP/140......see my signature for my details..... mine also First GC was denied and pending at AAO for decision. I have left that company and joined another company and this signature is from my new employer.

FP done

I had an early FP done on 03/12/2005. I saw a LUD on my application with 03/14/2005. IS that normal???

tigris said:

Gurus please comment !.

It means that the GC cases with Priority date AFTER that date - Apr 2002 -will not be approved.

bright said:
I had an early FP done on 03/12/2005. I saw a LUD on my application with 03/14/2005. IS that normal???

Very normal you will see couple more with message change

luds

did my Fp on 03/07/05 and had 2 luds with no message :( . is that normal?? as many of u have had 3 luds with message "Fp received" . Gurus any comments?? :confused:

Received FP notice yesterday. It is scheduled for Mid April. Region: Boston
Received RFE for AP yesterday as well. (Digital Photo)
Please update the tracker. Thanks!

FP scheduled for April 3rd week

Received FP notice today. It is scheduled for third week of April. Region: Boston. Please update the tracker.