2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

AC21 Question

Jharkhandi said:
For this line:

Any one who has applied for AC21, not changing the status is it normal or will the LUD be changed.

hmd is a user on this forum - 2003 filer. He did use AC-21. He maybe able to help you with this question.

Are you sure that you did not talk to customer service rep and talked to someone in VSC? Usually customer service reps give you such answers. VSC reps are pretty good in understanding aspects of green card.

Next time when you call(I would say call after 4 weeks) VSC, explain them that you have proactively sent some additional documentation due to change in employment and need a verification that it has been received! Also tell them the FedEx tracking number and your 485 case number. Ensure that you are talking to VSC rep and not to USCIS customer service.

All the best.

Thanks for the clarification and your response.

Yes I did talk to the VSC customer rep. Gave him all the details you mentioned other than the Fedex tracking number.

Will wait for four weeks and then talk back to them and pass on all necessary information and see what's going on.

In the meantime yesterday applied for second EAD and second AP. Someone please udated my information in the tracker and I am from India.

Thanks again for your thoughts and suggestions Jharkhandi.

ptlsb said:
Thanks for the clarification and your response.

Yes I did talk to the VSC customer rep. Gave him all the details you mentioned other than the Fedex tracking number.

Will wait for four weeks and then talk back to them and pass on all necessary information and see what's going on.

In the meantime yesterday applied for second EAD and second AP. Someone please udated my information in the tracker and I am from India.

Thanks again for your thoughts and suggestions Jharkhandi.

What is the VSC rep phone number?

VSC Phone Number and Calling tips

gcalb said:
Jpanchal, thanks for updating!

please call the USCIS national customer service center at 1-800-375-5283".

Here is the sequence of steps i followed to get to this:

Press 1 (for english),
press 2 (for existing case),
press 6 (for case statues etc),
then press 1( for knowing your receipt no.),
enter the receipt # to get the automated response saying blah blah blah and also at the end saying this is the most upto date information on your case and our customer the same info national customer service agents have (i totally agree with this).
Then choose to continue to the next step "press 3" . choose 3
Listen to the options-
Option 4 "if you feel if you submitted together and one of the applications is left out and not processed (don't remmember the exact message text ..but something about companion case "

You get transferred to VSC after choosing option 4.

Hope this helps.

FP status

After option 2 and 3, do we have to select option 1 (to talk to rep) to find out the status or is it automated. What info will they ask?

MayGC2004 said:
I just called FBI at (304)625-5590 and then press option 2 and 3, to check my FP status. They said they cleared and sent them to USCIS on the same day 2/25/05. But the message in USCIS changed only for my wife, but not for me. I may have to wait few more days for the message change.

VHD999 said:
Looks like nobody in this forum has an idea why CIS is changing LUDs on your applications. You may have to wait and see for the outcome.

One thing I can say that LUD change on 140 is NOT a good sign. If the LUD changes twice, you may have to get ready for the RFE. That is what I observed in this forum. But I am not sure about it.

In any case, you are going to hear something soon.

Thanks VHD999 for your response. LUD changed on all of my application yesterday late evening and changed again today in early morning.....so far no updates on messages on any of the applications......i am bracing myself for an RFE very sooon hopefully i will recieve the same today in email.......tensed since yesterday evening.......... :(

LUD on i-485

GJK,

Today I have LUD on i-485 w/o msg change. Any idea ? Is this normal? By the way this is 4th LUD.

2 luds after Biometric
3rd LUD + MSG CHG (FP received)
4th LUD

Last edited by a moderator:
itec said:
GJK,

Today I have LUD on i-485 w/o msg change. Any idea ? Is this normal? By the way this is 4th LUD.

2 luds after Biometric
4th LUD

I had the same yesterday. LUD with the same status msg.

Wife FP received, but not mine

Same case here......My wife 485 message changed to FP received, but not mine. I called FBI and they sent my FP results on the same day along with my wife.

Seniors, Is this something normal?

ran123 said:
Hi gUys is it normal ?.

My Wife's 485 changed to the standard message "The FP results were recd..etc etc............".

But my 485 message is still the same.

We wont went for FP on March 05. My LUD has changed twice since then but no message changed.

Gurus, PLS throw some light. and yes boss Jharkhadi whats ur guess on our april visa bulletin. VISA NUMBERS KITNA AAGEE JAYANGEEE

Does Hartford ASC allow early FP ?

Folks,

Could anyone let me know whether hartford ASC allows early FP ?

Thanks in advance,

itec said:
GJK,

2 luds after Biometric
4th LUD
I guess it is time to decide menu and place.

I did my early FP at Hartford. But when I went to do my Biometrics on 3/3 the guard was turning everybody who came for early FP away.

You can try your luck.. I would suggest 1- 1:30PM if you want to try.

Good luck.

bloreboy said:
Folks,

Could anyone let me know whether hartford ASC allows early FP ?

Thanks in advance,

july022004 said:
I did my early FP at Hartford. But when I went to do my Biometrics on 3/3 the guard was turning everybody who came for early FP away.

You can try your luck.. I would suggest 1- 1:30PM if you want to try.

Good luck.

Thanks for the info, july022004!, I will try my luck and will keep you posted...

Any clues about the cases filed between 11/15 - 11/30. I hardly see any I-140 approvals for these dates???? Any clues on what would be the reason.

FP status

Called FBI, looks like my info is not in their system yet.
anru said:
After option 2 and 3, do we have to select option 1 (to talk to rep) to find out the status or is it automated [Yes, Press 1]. What info will they ask? Just the A#

For Filers 11/26 b/n 12/03...

Hi,
Did anybody called USCIS and find out the reason ? Because we haven't received any approvals other than FP after 100 days.

Is this good idea to call USCIS and find out the reason? If so please let me know. I am Planning to call USCIS sometime next week.

Did anybody collected their EAD & AP etc.. from local INS? If so please let me know the procedure.
All the best for future approvals.

Thanks.

FP at Newark

Friends,

Can anyone explain what is the process they are following at Newark,NJ for FP.

Mine (FP) was scheduled on Apr 1st 2005, and the code is 3.

Thanks
Sunlightmoon

EAD/AP/I140/I485 - RD : 11/26/2004
EAD/AP/I140/I485 - ND : 12/03/2004
EAD AD: :confused:
AP AD: :confused:
I140 AD: :confused:
I485 AD : :(

FP Notice - 03/02/2005 : scheduled date : 04/01/2005

nnsai2004 said:
Hi,
Did anybody called USCIS and find out the reason ? Because we haven't received any approvals other than FP after 100 days.

Is this good idea to call USCIS and find out the reason? If so please let me know. I am Planning to call USCIS sometime next week.

Did anybody collected their EAD & AP etc.. from local INS? If so please let me know the procedure.
All the best for future approvals.

Thanks.

I'm one of the filers between these dates. I've my EAD and AP approvals and also my FP is done. But haven't heard anything about my I-140. No LUD changes for this. I was told that we cannot check on the I-140 status as they would ask for the employer or attorney's office. Is there a way we can find out I-140 status?