2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

I did get the notice....

mid last week which is scheduled for 3/9/2005. see my signature for other details.

Thanks

chan99 said:
My 485 Filed on June 1st and So far I have not received FP notice. Any one (June 2004) Filers Got the FP notice?

Thanks,
Chan99

GoneCrazyWithGC said:
mid last week which is scheduled for 3/9/2005. see my signature for other details.

Thanks
if you post PD also it will be helpful for our forum members

FP Notice

I received FP notice on Feb 26th scheduled for March 19th.
Can someone please update the tracker.

My info:
EB3 : PD - Mar 2003
140/485 concurrent filing - Dec 20, 2004
140 approved - Jan 31 2005

Thanks

Tarzanguy,
Whats your fp centre?
Reason I ask...I have the same filing date as you 12/20/05 at VSC and a PD of 10/03.
Just wanted to see if my FP is around the corner.

What was the code on your FP notice?
Did you give your digital signature and photo?

Check this
http://immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1073834&postcount=4719

patnams said:
Got FP done in Phoenix.

I went in Today (Wed) at 10.30. The security officer asked what am I there for. I said FP. Then he asked for FP notice and said that my appointment is next month. I said I am going out. Then he said "ya ya". He asked for ID, I gave EAD. Looked at it and game me a pad, a form, a wait number, put my EAD in the pad clip and asked me to fill the form. They called my number, I went in, the lady verified info on form, and asked me to sit in a chair. After 5 minutes of sitting they called, a lady came and took me to the FP center.

FP machine is completely electronic. As soon as she scanned the bar code on FP notice, all the info popped up. She verified the info and then sprayed my hand with some water. Then she put some windex on a thick sheet of paper and wiped the "glass" area on the machine where we are supposed to put our fingers.

The she started taking FP for both hands, completely guided by the FP machine. The machine immediately rejects a scan if it does not like it so that the operator does it again.

After taking all prints, a supervisor came to check if all the scans are proper. She zoomed each scan and verified each one separately. Then she made me take re-scan of my little finger. Then she checked the info.

Note: you have the option of changing your address here.

Then the lady signed the form I filled up and gave it back to me. She kept the FP notice with her.

From the time I entered, it took about 20-25 minutes to come out. The real FP process took about 10 min.

Also there are double verification of scans, so the scope for error or bad fingerprints is extremely low. There is no ink involved anywhere.

Hope this helps.

sri2001ny said:
Hi cuk536,
Can you plaese tell me if your LUD changed after calling for address change.In my case the LUD changed twise,but my husband's and my son's LUD didn't change.I checked with my lawyer he said he didn't get the FP notice for my case.Do you know if the FP notice get forwarded to the new address ?if it was sent before the address change.
thanks
Sri

Looks like in my case FP notices were sent to ur lawyer only (or they were sent to our old address and returned back). I never saw the original FP envelope from USCIS so I can not tell you did they request forwarding or return. I called USCIS twice to change our address. First time they misspelled our street name and they did change address only for me, not to my wife. But: LUD was changed first time for both of us, same status message, nex LUD change (or 2) for my case - "we responded...". Second time I called USCIS last Friday, last Saturday we did FP-s, today LUD changes on both our petitions.

Last edited by a moderator:
sri2001ny said:
Thank you for the info.Can you also tell me were can i check if my address has been changed.
thank you

They will send you notification via paper mail. Misspelled street name and absence of notification for my wife triggered my second call last Friday :) Good luck to you!

485 approvals

Talked to my Lawyer today and she of the opinion that the 485 approval should be fast and won't exceed more than an year for the cases in VSC as all service centers are in pressure to reduce the backlog. When i asked for justication , she was telling me that is the reason why FP are sent out and she has cases from EB2 and EB3 filed (VSC cases) in Jan and Mar 2004 approved. I did not understand her logic. Anyone has any comments on this?

Thanks

485 approvals

I hardly see any 485 approvals any more...
Its been awefully slow lately, at this rate our approvals wo'nt arrive until 2007.
What the heck is going on with VSC?
It seems like they have prioritized all other applications over 485.
Fingerprinting in not enough..we need approvals.

GoneCrazyWithGC said:
Talked to my Lawyer today and she of the opinion that the 485 approval should be fast and won't exceed more than an year for the cases in VSC as all service centers are in pressure to reduce the backlog. When i asked for justication , she was telling me that is the reason why FP are sent out and she has cases from EB2 and EB3 filed (VSC cases) in Jan and Mar 2004 approved. I did not understand her logic. Anyone has any comments on this?

Thanks
did you ask your lawyer about those cases PD's, it depends on PD's eventhough they applied EAD/AP/140/485 in 2004.

GoneCrazyWithGC said:

Thanks

Actually I have heard otherwise. I heard from a friend that his lawyer says there will be significant delays in VSC as opposed to CSC which will continue to be fast.

Change in LUD

Guys,

Had a change in LUD today.

EB2 Labor substitution
Labor PD: 11/14/2000
I-140/I-485 concurrent filing:
I-140/I-485 ND: 05/11/2004
Finger Printing ND: 02/14/2005 Scheduled on 02/25/05 FP done:02/25/2005
I-140 AD: ?????
I-485 AD: ????? LUD on 02/28/2005 no message change

ravikanth_b said:
Guys,

Had a change in LUD today.

EB2 Labor substitution
Labor PD: 11/14/2000
I-140/I-485 concurrent filing:
I-140/I-485 ND: 05/11/2004
Finger Printing ND: 02/14/2005 Scheduled on 02/25/05 FP done:02/25/2005
I-140 AD: ?????
I-485 AD: ????? LUD on 02/28/2005 no message change

-------------------------------------------------

Because you database now also includes your biometrics info (your digital picture, FP is index finger and digital signature). This usually happen one hours after your biometrics is done.

Hi,

I am new to this thread and forum.

I updated my details in the xl.

I had a LUD change on my 140 once on 02/24 and again on 02/25. No change in message though. Does this mean anything?

Thanks
AwaitingGC04

EB2
140/485 RD : 11/22/2004
140/485 ND : 11/29/2004
EAD/AP AP :12/13/2004 and 12/23/2004
140 AD: ????
485 AD: ????