2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Jharkhandi said:
Shall we start 485 LUD change reporting thread in main VSC 485 section for everyone's benefit? Anyone who sees a change in 485 LUD first please initiate such a thread. No Excel - plain simple posting - that is all.

Also it will be great to see what all messages are changing and how it is changing with LUD! Folks participate please.

Please do so. I'm up for it.

Tracker updated!

Tracker updated with jolpot, subhasri01, luckybastard, casca2005, anchala and Havetogetit's info.

I-140 certified and sent to appellate body

I noticed some of the entries in the 2004.XLS has "I-140 certified and sent to appellate body" in the remarks field, What does this mean?

Thanks,

Waiting for FP

I am also still waiting for FP notice. I think, for now, i have to be content to have 140 approved and wait positively for the FP. I know there are other people eagerly waiting for FP... Hang in there folks...

nivasch said:
My PD is Feb.2002-EB3 and I-485/140/EAD/AP=>ND 11/08/04
My 140/EAD/AP all approved.
Still I not received FP notice; I don’t know when I’ll get FP :confused:

I am also still waiting for my FP my 485 LUD changed on 2/25 i called in for change of address last week .My LUD changed again this morning.
EAD,APand 140 approved my ND is aug 19th.

HaveToGetIt said:
I got my Fingerprint and Biometrics taken yesterday.

To All who has taken finger prints or going to get it done in future...
Make sure that you have gotten Digital Signature, Picture, index finger and all ten fingers prints completed. This is new procedure and they only took finger prints for me, so I went there again and got Biometrics done as well. There is a code field on the finger print notice, if it is 3 that means you need to get finger print as well as biometrics done.

Best of luck to all.. :)

Biometrics ??? Anything to do with I-485 processing. Are you going to get
I-485 approval soon because of this???

cooldude2k4 said:
Biometrics ??? Anything to do with I-485 processing. Are you going to get
I-485 approval soon because of this???

i dont think so, now USCIS wants our electronic signature also
that's why they have code 3 for FPs and biometrics.
we have to take both if we have code3 in our FP notice

its good to see that our VSC forum members are getting FPs now

LUD change

LUD changes on both 485 for self and wife on 02/28/2005. Status message has not changed. I did call USCIS on 02/25/2005 (address change, yes, again - they misspelled it and wife's petition was not touched) and we did FP's on 02/26/2005. So, it can be due to anything - address change, FP, RFE or something else.

Most Important - FP and Biometrics

Junta,

Many of you are wondering about Biometrics and FP....

On Friday I went to ASC (I went early) they did my finger prints only. During weekend I searched many fourms and I found the following information.

----------------

"Lately people have started receiving FP notice which also requires them to give biometrics info or they receive just biometrics notice if they have already given their FP recently.

1. Biometrics - This is basically required for printing EAD cards and GC plastic cards. INS officers take digital photographs, digital signature of the applicant, finger print of the right index finger,

2. Regular FP is basically used by FBI to perform name check, criminal records check etc. INS officers take finger prints of all 10 fingers.

After reading few threads and other member's responses, my understanding is like this. You can see one of the following code in your FP notice and it means as follows:

Code1 -> Regular Finger print

Code 2 -> Biometrics

Code 3 -> Both regular Finger Print and Biometrics

Please pay attention to the code on your notice. I guess this biometrics thing is fairly new so that even the staffs in ASC are not that familiar with them. Last week, I took my appointment notice (with code 2) to the ASC and they just did a regular fingerprint for me like months ago in my last fingerprints. Today, I read a couple of posts on the forum and realized that they might make a mistake. So I went back to the ASC and talked to them, fortunately they admitted the mistake and took the biometrics for me. Hopefully this won't cause more delay on my application."

---------------------------
today I went again for biometrics the lady at ASC told me they have missed to take my biometrics because I showed up early. She told me that daily they take print out of the schedule and check all the things before one leaves ASC. As I showed up early, no check list available for me. Moreover she mentioned that USCIS have changed notice format.

So make sure if you go early check the code in you FP notice. A line is clearly mentioned

"For this type of application you are required to take Biometrics"

Many thank to the people who have mentioned their expereince at ASC regarding fingerprints....and person who posted above comments after doing a lot of research....

itec said:
Junta,

On Friday I went to ASC (I went early) they did my finger prints only. During weekend I searched many fourms and I found the following information.

----------------

"Lately people have started receiving FP notice which also requires them to give biometrics info or they receive just biometrics notice if they have already given their FP recently.

1. Biometrics - This is basically required for printing EAD cards and GC plastic cards. INS officers take digital photographs, digital signature of the applicant, finger print of the right index finger,

2. Regular FP is basically used by FBI to perform name check, criminal records check etc. INS officers take finger prints of all 10 fingers.

After reading few threads and other member's responses, my understanding is like this. You can see one of the following code in your FP notice and it means as follows:

Code 2 -> Biometrics

Please pay attention to the code on your notice. I guess this biometrics thing is fairly new so that even the staffs in ASC are not that familiar with them. Last week, I took my appointment notice (with code 2) to the ASC and they just did a regular fingerprint for me like months ago in my last fingerprints. Today, I read a couple of posts on the forum and realized that they might make a mistake. So I went back to the ASC and talked to them, fortunately they admitted the mistake and took the biometrics for me. Hopefully this won't cause more delay on my application."

today I went again for biometrics the lady at ASC told me they have missed to take my biometrics because I showed up early. She told me that daily they take print out of the schedule and check all the things before one leaves ASC. As I showed up early, no check list available for me. Moreover she mentioned that USCIS have changed notice format.

So make sure if you go early check the code in you FP notice. A line is clearly mentioned

Many thank to the people who have mentioned their expereince at ASC regarding fingerprints....and person who posted above comments after doing a lot of research....

Thanks itec.

FP Notice

Thanks itec for the FP information and H1BNeedGC for 485 funda. Appreciate it

itec said:
Junta,

----------------

Code 2 -> Biometrics

cuk536 said:
LUD changes on both 485 for self and wife on 02/28/2005. Status message has not changed. I did call USCIS on 02/25/2005 (address change, yes, again - they misspelled it and wife's petition was not touched) and we did FP's on 02/26/2005. So, it can be due to anything - address change, FP, RFE or something else.

i think your LUD changed becoz of FP's you did recently

thanks itec for your valuable info about FP's, hope everyone we'll check before they go for FP

Fp??

========================================================
My FP is for Silver Spring Maryland. Teh scheduled date is April 05. Is it okay for me to go in Saturday (02/26) and see if they will do the FP.
Gurus please help

bright[/QUOTE]

=========================================================

Bright,

Did you try on 02/26? Please update us with what happened.

-April2004filer

any June2004 Filers Got FP Notice?

My 485 Filed on June 1st and So far I have not received FP notice. Any one (June 2004) Filers Got the FP notice?

Thanks,
Chan99

Hi cuk536,
Can you plaese tell me if your LUD changed after calling for address change.In my case the LUD changed twise,but my husband's and my son's LUD didn't change.I checked with my lawyer he said he didn't get the FP notice for my case.Do you know if the FP notice get forwarded to the new address ?if it was sent before the address change.
thanks
Sri

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,
I got FP notice on Feb 25 th scheduled on April5th.
Can anyone pls update the tracker.

My info:
PD - Sep 2002
140/485 concurrent filing - ND/rd jun25 2004
EAD/AP approved - July 27 2004
140 approved - nov 19 2004

Thanks and Good luck to all
Minesw