2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

lssd said:
Went for early FP at Philly - Here is what the lady at the counter said " Come back on actual appointment date and time. A lot of people with March apppointment dates turned up today and I have already turned them down"

Hello Issd,
I went to Philly for early FP today. I was told exactly the same thing by the Lady at the counter.
Not sure if I should just mail a recshedule request or go again next fri or sat and see what they say.

San Jose

gc_hopefull said:
Completed FP for my wife and myself at San Jose.

The office was very professional .

Total process took 30 mins. It took that long due my 1.5 yr old son.

Only one of us could fill forms at a time.

Hope we all get some approval soon. Still waiting for 140 Approval

If you did it today - we probably saw each other :)

Nkelkar said:
Hello Issd,
I went to Philly for early FP today. I was told exactly the same thing by the Lady at the counter.
Not sure if I should just mail a recshedule request or go again next fri or sat and see what they say.
i think in some places we have to go only for that particular day orelse they'll send back, it happend to one of my friend who went in hackensack,NJ

Ink finger print

Many of you have mentioned regarding digital signature and picture...

I think many ASC (Application Support Centers) are not equipped with electronics equipment. Hence they still do ink finger print and fill out FD-285 but they do take your signature on that form.

If the rules have changed recently regarding digital signature and picture, all the INS centers will be very well informed regarding this matter and they will carefully follow the required step.

Nkelkar said:
Hello Issd,

I am planning to go again only on my regularly scheduled appointment date of 3/12. But I think you mentioned you will be out of town - try on Wednesday - may be, the crowd might not be as large - can you take some flight tickets or letter from employer saying you will be out of town on business.. or something to that effect ? - there is surely no harm in trying one more time (or for that matter, several more times) before you decide to send the reschedule request in.. Good Luck !

FP notice received

received fingerprint notices for me and wife on 26.feb.05.

Our priority date is Sep-2001
EAD,AP,I-140 already cleared - 11/2004
I-485 ?

could someone update the excel sheet please. thanks.

Good luck to all. :)

subhasri01

subhasri01 said:
received fingerprint notices for me and wife on 26.feb.05.

Our priority date is Sep-2001
EAD,AP,I-140 already cleared - 11/2004
I-485 ?

could someone update the excel sheet please. thanks.

Good luck to all. :)

subhasri01

congrats..but when is the schedule date for FP's?

usagc2 said:
From the trend in the tracker, in the recent past, it looks like 485 approval comes anywhere between 1 to 2 months after FP.

Is that a fair expectation?
we dont know exactly when they'll approve after FPs, if your PD is before jan 2002 then you may get very early

itec said:
Many of you have mentioned regarding digital signature and picture...

I think many ASC (Application Support Centers) are not equipped with electronics equipment. Hence they still do ink finger print and fill out FD-285 but they do take your signature on that form.

If the rules have changed recently regarding digital signature and picture, all the INS centers will be very well informed regarding this matter and they will carefully follow the required step.

Perhaps you mean FD-258 card.

Jharkhandi said:
Perhaps you mean FD-258 card.

Yes it is light bule in color with a table in the bottom portion of the form. Upper portion of table is for individual finger prints and bottom all the finger and thumb.

Advantage of early FP?

This probably is not the right place for this question, but since so many people got their FP notice lately, you might be able to help me answer following questions.

Is there any advantage of getting FP done early instead of going in on time?

What should I bring with me for finger prints?

Thanks a lot!

GL

New To Forum

New To Forum
From Fairfax, VA. No FP notice so far.
FYI,
One of my friend suggested this site to me. He all ready got his GC. He went to Arlington, [DunLoren] metro station office for FP in Nov-04.
He did his early FP on week day. So they do take early FP at Arlington/or he was "lucky one". :rolleyes:

FP done

Jharkhandi said:
Don't worry. They will take FP.

In our case FP notices were sent to our lawyer. We did move recently and we did call USCIS recently. Looks like FP notice was mailed to our old address (before USCIS update addresses on our I-485s after my call) and our lawyer or to just our lawyer. FP are done finally. Thanks for the support and I wish good luck to everybody!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shall we start 485 LUD change reporting thread in main VSC 485 section for everyone's benefit? Anyone who sees a change in 485 LUD first please initiate such a thread. No Excel - plain simple posting - that is all.

Also it will be great to see what all messages are changing and how it is changing with LUD! Folks participate please.

Early FP trial at Philly

Just heads-up to those who whish to get early FP from Philly. Today we have been to Philadelphia office at 3 PM, many pople were already waiting there for their turn. The lady at front desk told me that they are not doing early FP now-a-days because they are fully booked including for the month of March.

So we are now looking for scheduled date which is 3/29/05 at 1PM at Newark

zamq said:
we dont know exactly when they'll approve after FPs, if your PD is before jan 2002 then you may get very early

My PD is Jan 2002. Lets keep our fingers crossed. Since the the date is current till March 15th 2002, we might start seeing results for Jan, Feb and March 2002 too.