2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

itec said:
Many EB3/2 filers (04/04 to 08/04) got FP notice in two months after they filed i-140 and i-485 so they have to wait little long when PD becomes current (eb3) or i-485 dates moves to the filed date......

Many time USCIS is busy in sending RFE because of incomplete documents.....that is the major reasons for delay and eventually we blame USCIS for not processing the cases fast.....

You're right in that applicants should send in complete applications.
But I have a friend who did not send in photographs on purpose so that they would pick something that obvious and not look for other things. The flip side of the argument is that they see that as more of a reason to look into it for other deficiencies. Who knows...
The reason why people do something like that is because RFEs ARE issued. But they have to be issued because there certainly are frauds out there. So I guess we can blame everything on frauds who put in bogus applications.

just got fp

hi everyone i just got from my lawyer FP for mar 18. but no i 140 and i 485 approval yet.hope its useful info......good luck evry 1.
ND NOV 22,2004 I 140 LUD 12/1/2004
ND NOV22,2004 I485 LUD 12/14/04
FP MARCH 18, 2005 NO LUD CHANGE ON I485 YET. :) :)

Hi Roban

HI ROBAN FORGOT TO THANKS 4 YOUR INFO LAST TIME THANKS A GAIN HOPE U DO WELL ON YOUR RFE,you can try by submitting company' CPA or accountant showing that the company have the ability to pay.

address change

EricS,

I also called 1-800 number for address change on Feb 3rd. After that my LUD
changed on 485 application on 2/21,2/23 but no message change.

In general when they update address then they use to update message like

"We responded to your request for more information....." like that.

I am worried whether they will send fp notice to my old address.

Could you please tell me whether they changed message on your application before sending FP notice.

thanks,

Guntur03 said:
EricS,

Could you please tell me whether they changed message on your application before sending FP notice.
thanks,

No, when I changed address, only the LUD changed and there was no change in the message. That was in Jan 05.
There was no LUD/message change around Feb 17 when they sent the FP notice.

Can Someone add my information to the tracker​
After responding 140 RFE , LUD changed many times(Please see below), I recieved finger print notices on 2/14/05 for 3/1/05 :confused: :confused:

1. Does this mean my 140 is going to be approved
2. Is there any relation between 140 and 485 interms of finger print notices
what I mean is , LUDs on 140/485 changed at the same after replying to RFE, I am assuming if my 140 is denied they won't send finger print notices, does this make sense?

Please respond.......:confused: :confused:

__________________________________________________ _________
Fingerprint Notices: 2/14/05 (For me and Spouse) (No LUD no Message Change,) :confused: :confused:
485(Spouse) 2/10/05 :confused:
140/485-LUD 02/03/05 and 02/02/2005 AD: :confused: :confused:
140 LUD Chnaged(1/20/05, 1/21/05, 1/24/05)
140 RFE Replied 01/19/05(LUD)
140-RD 08/04 -RFE Sent 12/04 :confused:

There was no change in the message for me also. Only LUD change. But, yesterday i got a confirmation letter for address change from USICS dated same as my last LUD change.

So, dont worry that the message didn't change. If they had sent the FP notice before you did the change of address then, it might go to your old address. But still your attorney will get a copy and he is supposed to let you know. For the safer side, ask your attorney to contact you as soon as they get the FP notice.

Guntur03 said:
EricS,

thanks,

No fingerprinting notice for me yet. Is there anyone waiting for FP notice in the washinton DC/northern virginia center for filers around RD of May 25, 2004. Would be good to know. Could someone insert my info in the tracker please.
NIW-EB2 VSC
I140 RD Aug15,2003 AD April21,2004
I485 RD May25,2004, AD?
EAD AP AD Aug 2004
FP?

Fingerprint Notice for EB3

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to share some good news with you.
I got my fingerprint notice in the mail today.
The notice date was 2/14/05, post-marked on 2/17/05, and was probably sitting in my mailbox for couple of days since I check my mailbox only once or twice a week. How I wish I opened it sooner!
The scheduled date is 3/9/05 in Philadelphia Application Support Center.
I suppose they do fingerprint service Wednesdays and Saturdays only.
Does anyone have any experience with the Philly ASC whether it's okay to show up earlier than the scheduled date?If there is no harm in doing that, why not go there this Saturday?
I'll list my entire INS dates below for those of you who might be interested. Can someone please update the 2004.xls sheet with my new info?
Thank you and good luck to all of us!!! :)

EB3 - VSC/NJ
Labor(RIR) Cert Filed: 3/03
Labor Cert Approved: 2/04
I-765, I-131, I-140/I-485 concurrently filed: ND: 4/16/04
I-765 AD: 7/04
I-131 AD: 7/05
I-140 AD: 8/04
FP ND: 2/14/05, Scheduled for 3/9/05
I-485 AOS pending

I wonder what is happening to my case. My signature will tell u guys all the details. Persons who filed before and after me got approvals but mine is stuck. any idea guys what might be happening.

I-140 LUD change after approval

My I-140 application was approved on 02/04/2005. There was an LUD change on 02/07/2005, and I think that was because the approval notice was mailed.

But there was another LUD change today i.e. 02/23/2005. Now this really confuses me. Why would there be an LUD change on a 140 that’s already been approved? Any ideas??

MA_Labor said:
My I-140 application was approved on 02/04/2005. There was an LUD change on 02/07/2005, and I think that was because the approval notice was mailed.

But there was another LUD change today i.e. 02/23/2005. Now this really confuses me. Why would there be an LUD change on a 140 that’s already been approved? Any ideas??
MA_Labor,

I think it must be system update or something like that. This morning I saw that the LUD for my AP and EAD were both changed to 02/23/05. I half expected to get e-mail notices about them. But nothing so far. However, I received three e-mails about my wife's EAD last night about 8:30pm. I don't think someone there would be working that late.

Approved

Finally..... :)
485 APPROVED. LUD for spouse changed but not yet approved.
Thank you for all the support and valuble information.
Please post any questions and I will try to answer ASAP.
God Bless.