2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Please Respond !!!

Hey Buddies,

My labor was applied in Nov 2002 and my H1 is expiring (6 years) in March 2005. I have applied for 140/485 concurrently in August 2004. I have got my EAD and Advance payroll. My 140 is pending.

What will be my status ? My friend was telling me that for the PD cases USCIS will be issue H1 extension ? OR my EAD is good for me. My wife has EAD but what about my kids are they good on application of 485 ?.

Thanks in advance,
Hudakchullu.

GCMirage said:
WOW!
What a relief!!!!
My I-485 got approved today.
Thought I would check the status online before calling it a day and there it is.
I thought it was a red herring(read LUD), but then the status says " approved".
About 10 minutes later got e-mails.
Thanks to all the knowledgeable people in this forum.
This forum has really been a source of strength, kind of a place where you can find solace.
Thanks to you all guys.
Thanks especially to MD_Rockville for his LUD theory. His theory really perked me up and made me check my status everyday since FP.
EB2 folks need not despair!!!!
God bless us all.

Please update the tracker.

Congrats!!!
Have a great Celebration!

GCMirage, Did you get different online status message at each LUD or just one and the same in all the three LUDs? Thanks

:confused:

hi guys,

can some gurus shed some light on my case ?

Mine is substitute labor, filed under EB3, my notice date is 03/03/04, i received and completed FP on 11/05/04, but there is no change in LUD for my finger print or no status change to my 140/485, everything stays at 03/06/04 from the beginning, what will be happening to my case ? my attorney raised inquiry twice on my case already, what can i do to find out the status of my case ? thanks in advance for any help.

FP Completed

Hello All,

Just want to update my FP details.

FP Notice Recd 11/15/2004
FP Done 12/07/2004
LUD on 485 12/13/2004 (FP Results received and processing resumed).

My wife was given a different date(12/10/2004) for FP. However we went there together and got both done without any questions.

Please update tracker when you get a chance.

Thanks in advance

rvssnraju said:
Hello All,

Just want to update my FP details.

FP Notice Recd 11/15/2004
FP Done 12/07/2004
LUD on 485 12/13/2004 (FP Results received and processing resumed).

My wife was given a different date(12/10/2004) for FP. However we went there together and got both done without any questions.

Please update tracker when you get a chance.

Thanks in advance

What is ur priorty date, Category and 485 Notice date ??

LUD change after approval to not approved

Did anyone face such a situation before..

3/26 - ND for I-140 and I-485 concurrent filing (EB3 substitute labor , VSC)
12/4 - Fingerprinting date
12/9 - USCIS received Fingerprinting
12/10 - I-140 and I-1485 approval
12/13 - Update on both I-140 and I-1485 application. I-140 unchanged at approved and I-485 changed to received fingerprint and processing will continue.

Would appreciate if anyone who has faced a similiar situation will tell what this means.. Can they really approve a case and then say.. SORRY.. not approved..

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not substitute labor.

Labor says :
Master degree or bachlor degree with five yrs of experience.
This was mentioned even on the job ads.

Hope this info helps...

rmandiga said:
I recieved the following email on I-140.

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On December 13, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Now the situation is:
I have BSC degree with two yrs Masters degree from India.
During my education evaluation, they considered mine equivalent to Bachlor degree only which was a concern at the time of filing I-140 as my labor is EB2 approved.
I have 11yrs of progressive experience from 1993 to 2004 which my attorney promised to fight if Rfe comes.

Now I have RFE presumably I think its on education evaluation only as full details are not recieved yet by attorney.

My question is:
Will Bachlor degree with more than 5 yrs progressive experience ( or my 11yrs experience) be considered for EB2 approval or Do Eb2 requires Masters degree equivalent?

Expert Gurus, please help me out ...

Thanks in advance..
:confused:

Depends on wordings on the Labor. Most of the time when using progressive experience, they look for 4 year engineering degree and 5+ years experience.

I'm in a similar situation, I realized I was in EB2 when the I-140 status wasnt changing after the tracker date.

Look on www.immigration-law.com in breaking news around Sep/Oct time frame. There are some good explanations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm.. I think in your case USCIS is seeking clarification on your degree equivalency(BSC+MSC). They seem (my guess) to be arguing that yours is NOT equivalent to Bacelor's degree (forget alone MASTERS). You might want to get your degree evaluations (Trustforte, ...) ready. I presume you have already submitted the same along with your I-140 filing ??? If not, may be this is what USCIS is looking for.

You might want to refer to www.murthy.com where there is an elaborate discussion about education equivalency (specially B.Sc/MCA degree holders).

Cheers

EB3 / NJ / Aug 2001

Bodhal Singh said:
What is ur priorty date, Category and 485 Notice date ??

Mine is a EB3 substitute labor case filed on Jun 06 '04 (both 140&485) . My 140 approval indicates the original labor filing date as my priority date.

Other details are in the tracker.

Thanks

ZBC,
You are right.
I think we have not submitted education evaluaton at the time I-140 filing.

Let me see what my attorney says....

Thank you Patnams..

Thank you guyz.....

Labor Description

This is the saying in my labor petion in Box#:15

Position requires Masters in Science, computer science or CIS or related field plus two year of experience or equivalent.
(Will accept Bachlor of science, computer science or CIS or related field plus 5yrs of progressive experience in lieu of Masters)...

The above may help to analyze my situation..

Thanks

Yes Labor is may 2004..

july022004 said:
Roze are you sure Labor PD is May 2004? Your substituted labor is from NJ. Labor priority date is the date when the labor was applied for the original candidate.

Your case appears to be unique in EB3 category because there does not appear to be any trigger for the FP notice (like 140 Approval etc). Did you file any AR-11 (Change of address) recently before you got your FP notice?

Thanks a bunch.

Hi I never had a address change.

gcva said:

Congratulation Sunnysai for ur fastest gc approval(85 days for 485).Can you please post your Priority Date.

My understanding is priority date is Labor date, which I already gave in link, Any how below is complete details of my GC.

Labor= ND: 04/01/04 AD:05/06/04

I140/485/EAD,AP= RD: 09/13/04 ND: 09/16/04

I140= AD: 10/27/04

RFE EAD/AP on 10/12/04 for photo

Responded to RFE on 10/28/04

EAD: AD 11/23/04

AP: LUD changed on 11/22/04 but no message change

FP = ND: 10/28/04 Done on: 11/03/04, LUD: 11/10/2004 FP received and process resumed, LUD 11/15/04 no change in message

485 : AD 12/10/04. I initiated the address change 12/06/04, not sure if this triggered the approval