2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Early FP in Philly?

I received my FP notice today Dec 4 2004.
The FP date is Jan 19 2005.

1. What day and time can I go for early FP in Philly?
2. The Service center on the FP notice is ESC, is this correct?

The FP is scheduled in Philly.

Regards

URGENT: Change in job

Gurus,

I am currently working as a Software engineer and have got a job offer with a different title (Risk manager) with a different company. my 140 was approved in oct and 485 is pending almost for 6 months now.

Can I change my job with AC21 rule in the light of my job title being different with the new job? . I do understand that one needs to move to a similar job in order to be considered for the AC21 rule

what are the options avbl to me ...please advise

FP Trouble

Hello guys,
I've done FPs today. Unfortunately, on each finger print computer gave warning signal - possible reading or matching error. It means that the officer was not able to take it clear. But she still sent everything to FBI as needed and told to wait for additional invitation (possibly), if they will not accept it.
Do you have any thoughts about it. I don't understand, how programming can have so terrible effect on your fingers ???

:confused: :rolleyes:

P.S. I've done the FP-ing in Alexandria office. It was not crowded at all. It's possibly depends on your appointment time. The earlier the better. Everything took 30 mins.

MY FP is schedule at Philly in Jan 18 2005. I am also thinking about an early fingerprint. Please look at this thread for details. http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=142281

ESC means Eastern Service Center. It is just another name for VSC.

lbud2 said:

Regards

In my fingerprint notice, it says ESC. I think ESC is Eastern Service Center and it is same as VSC.
kamineni99 said:
Hello Freewalker,

May be you could answer to my above question. Do you have any ASC specified on your FP Notice? or Have you choosen the ACS for FP?

Thanks

lbud2 said:

Regards

What is your 140/485 Filing Date?? I dont see you on the excel sheet.

I would be great if everyone included Filing/approvel/rfe status in the signature.

Green Card in a Week

Just to keep you all updated. I got my FP done after the I-485 approval and on last Friday. It came to my knowledge that I did not require to schedule any appointment using OnePass on USCIS website. I had to juct walk-in, get the FP done and Boom I will get my GC in a week, office said.

Best of luck all.

lbud2 said:

Regards

We have same notice date & also scheduled in Philly Jan 2005. I think I'm going for it this Saturday. It won't hurt I guess.

a_a said:
JLCF485 .. what is your priority date? Thanks.

AA, really confused what that date is.... but if that is the date when I filed labor cert... then it should be dec 2002... let me know if that helps...

OK my lawyer has sent in the cases:
Spearate filer.

I140 already approved.

RD is 11/20/2004
ND is 11/24/2004

The dates above are for both the i485 and EAD. For some reason the receipt for the AP wasn't in the email the lawyer sent me but I think it's safe to assume it was included in the package. I'll ask my lawyer for a confirmation.

140 approved, finally!

Friends: After a long, arduous and seemingly endless wait, I got to see the magic email today! Yes my 140 was approved today.

There was a bizzare RFE last month about a missing signature on my ETA-750 form , when the signature was right there on the form in all its glory. Anyways strange indeed are the ways of VSC. But hey, I am not complaining.. It did cause me a month of sleepless nights though!

Now the wait for the FP letter starts. :)

Cheers..
DesiInDC
Concurrent 140/485/EAD/AP - ND May 20,2004
Substitute Labor/EB3

RFE on AP

Hi,
I am new to this forum and here is my details:
EB3 I-140/485/AP concurrent filing ND 09/24/04
RFE on AP on 10/29/04 RFE RD 11/05/04, since then no update. LUD on I-140/485 on 11/19/04. Please respond if any one received an RFE on AP of EAD and has not gotten any answer back from INS yet? Looks like INS is very slow when it comes to respond to RFE.

Thanks
smi

RFE on EAD/AP

Smi

I got RFE for clear passport copies on 10/22/04 and USCIS received the reply on 11/1/2004.

My Wife's EAD got approved 12/5/2004. Other than that nothing is happening to my EAD and the AP's.

I think different officers work at different speed and there is lot of luck involved when dealing with USCIS.

Movement on the Case

Hi,

I got an email fron USCIS yesterday night stating the following.

On December 4, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your
I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were
received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a
notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Another wait begins....................................

Va
-------------------------------------
EB2
140 /485 RD : Feb 12 2004
FP: Nov 30th
AD: ??? for both

wonder when the VSC will break the Apr'01 2004 barrier for EB2 fingerprinting? Eagerly awaiting Jan'05 visa bulletin. How would EB3 retrogression of PD impact EB2/EB1 category? Any ideas. Do you guys think starting Jan'05 they will pick up EB2 cases.......

rmandiga said:
God knows about EB2..

Its painstaking wait ....

EB2 :eek:

And think about us EB1 guys, its an endless wait for us, and we don't even know if they will accept the application since it is much more complicated.

wuyi said:
Hi EricS,

How could INS deny your case without RFE? One of the reason is education, does it mean you have to submit transcript when you file your 140? And INS does not give you a second chance if you forgot to submit that? It does not make sense to me.

gook luck.

Wuyi,
Sorry, I was so busy preparing for the MTR, could not reply earlier.

<<How could INS deny your case without RFE?>>
They are doing so as per Yates Memo. You can read the memo for exact words, but It states that if all the required documents are present, then the officer can deny the case without issuing the RFE. If the docs are missing, then only a RFE will be issued. Bad luck, my lawyer did a very good job of attaching all the docs, just he didn't put any effort to prepare good ones.

<<One of the reason is education, does it mean you have to submit transcript when you file your 140?>>
Depends on the officer. I think if you have a foreign degree, althoug 4 year Engineering, you should attach a education evaluation. In my opinion, if my 140 had met the criteria for 'Ability to Pay', then the officer might have issued a RFE for education eval, but my case was being denied on 'Ability to Pay', so s/he added this one also to the denial.

<<And INS does not give you a second chance if you forgot to submit that?>>
There is a second chance though, filing MTR and appeal (290B). But I think to overcome RFE is easier than denial and you get only 30 days to file it.

Thanks for you good wishes!

Pls. add my info

Pls. add my info to the tracker.

EB3/I-140/I-485/EAD/AP :

Receipt Date: 11/19/04
Notice Date: 11/29/04

LUD for all apps : 12/02/04
LUD on EAD : 12/07/04.

There is no email for the LUD on my EAD. Is this normal? Let me know what could this be.

thanks.