2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

eternal_labor said:
Hi all,

My son is 6 yrs old. We have not received FP notice for him. Is it required for him to get the FP done ?

Thanks in advance.
As far as my knowledge goes only people above 14 year old need to finger print.My kida are 14+.

ndnori said:
You need to be at the front desk 5 min before your scheduled time .They will ask you to fill up a small form with your info .Then you will be guided to another counter where you will get a token no like.When your no is called you should go and give the finger prints.As regards to preponing for your wife I am not sure if they accept.Still you may give a try.There is no processing fee.

Yeah, I don't think they like people going early at all. I saw the front desk lady turning away a person who had an afternoon appointment who had come in the morning of the same day.

That said, there were people who came 1-2 hours earlier than their appointment time and they were allowed in.

The key is to fill out the form as soon as possible and take a number.

I-140 Approved.

Hi Folks,

My lawyer informed me that my I-140 is approved on 11/17/2004.
Please update the tracker.

Binary.

EB2 approved!

I want to compliment everyone sharing info and organizing data on this thread. I am a newbie and have benefited a lot.

I would like to share my recent approval experience. I am still in disbelief. I hope this was not a prank that someone sent the approval notice by mistake after too much turkey on Thanksgiving. Otherwise, I shall owe thanks to all in VSC working overtime in the holiday season. They are truly the hope for cleaning up backlogs...

My LUD still shows "received"...

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlie,
In my case LUD for I-140 and I-485 changed but nothing happend past two -three weeks.
How do you come to know that your EB2 approved while LUD shows still recieved.
Did you get any message from attorney on the approval?
This is a confusing statement..

Can you highlight on this...

Good Luck

Ead/ap Approved

Can some one update the tracker with my info.
EAD/AP : ND 11/16/2004, AD 12/01/2004.I did not apply EAD/AP together with 485.

Thanks
Ram

a a,

What is your priority date?

All LUD changes due to possibly case is adjucated but on the shelf and will be notified based on Prioirty date.

Just a wild guess...

I485 Rfe

Hello All

I am seeing a weird status on my case, I did an address change 1 month back and then 15days back I received a letter that address change accepted. Now yesterday, my wife;s 485 status says that "On December 3, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information." . What is spooky here is, we never received any RFE notice from USCIS and my lawyer never replied to anything. What does this status mean then?

Suggestions

Hello all,
RFE was issued on my I 140 on Nov8th. Till today, my attorney has not recd it.
Today, I spoke to customer service and she asked the details of my I 140 as well as 485.
Any spooky news about it ?

My Case details

By the way forgot to put my case details here

EAD/140/485 (EB3) - ND May 21st 2004
EAD - AD - August 26th
140 - ???
485 - ??? LUD = 11/29/04 address change

Its normal, there is no RFE, dont worry.

kr2002 said:
Hello All

I am seeing a weird status on my case, I did an address change 1 month back and then 15days back I received a letter that address change accepted. Now yesterday, my wife;s 485 status says that "On December 3, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information." . What is spooky here is, we never received any RFE notice from USCIS and my lawyer never replied to anything. What does this status mean then?

FP Notice - change of Address?

Hi friends,

I gave my c/o address in North Carolina(NC) when my EAD/AP/140/485 were filed. I live in NJ. We got our EAD cards forwarded to NJ after they were mailed by USCIS to NC.

Here my question is if USCIS sends FP Notice to NC address, do we need to go to nearest ASC in NC to get FP done? or can we get it done in Newark,NJ itself?
I have no plans of updating my address with USCIS now. I hope it does not cause any problems to me going forward.

I just received my fingerprint notification.
ND: 11/30/2004
Appointment Date: 01/18/2005

Please update the tracker. Thanks,

freewalker said:
I just received my fingerprint notification.
ND: 11/30/2004
Appointment Date: 01/18/2005

Please update the tracker. Thanks,
Hello Freewalker,

May be you could answer to my above question. Do you have any ASC specified on your FP Notice? or Have you choosen the ACS for FP?

Thanks