2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Please add my record

Please add my data to the spread sheet.

NYGCSeeker EB3/PA/02/26/03
I-140/I-1485/AP/EAD RD:02/24/04 - ND:02/27/04

EAD/AP Approval Date 05/26/04

Finger Print Notice Date 08/20/04
Finger Print Date 09/21/04
I-140 Approval 08/11/04

Comments:
I-140 LUD on 08/11/04 for Approval
I-485 LUD on 09/29/04 for finger prints received
I-485 LUD on 11/08/04 for Self and Spouse without any message change.

Thanks a lot for the effort in maintaining this.

Please update my details..

Labor PD: Sep 2001 AD: Sep 2003 CSC
I-140 ND: Oct 2003 AD: Sep 2004 CSC
I-485/EAD/AP ND: Nov 2004 VSC

Tracker updated with NYGCSeeker

Buckle up NYGCSeeker... Hope you have noticed ravimittal's 485 approval (same ND as yours). Looks like his is not on a one-off case in terms of 485 processing...

Hope to hear the good news from you too soon..

Zinchak -> Which category (EB3 or EB2) was your application filed under?

Cheers

Is any I-140 approval after LUD changes!

Hello Gurus,

I have noticed in this forum that people got I-140 approvals without LUD changed.Can you please let us know, if anybody got approval after LUD changed.How long it will take for decision after LUD changed?

In mine case Last LUD changed on 11/11 and no change in decision . What it means?

I appreciate if any input on this with your experience.

Thanks
Karurama(Sai)

zbcx123 said:
Buckle up NYGCSeeker... Hope you have noticed ravimittal's 485 approval (same ND as yours). Looks like his is not on a one-off case in terms of 485 processing...

Hope to hear the good news from you too soon..

Zinchak -> Which category (EB3 or EB2) was your application filed under?

Cheers

I did see that approval...But I believe that it is just a fluke/one lucky chap. I will have to wait atleast another TWO years(with the retrogression of the EB3 dates next month).
I have prepared myself for the looooong wait. And It only seems fair that the guys who have PDs in 2000 and 2001 should be processed first.

Thanks anyway.

Hey Guys,

How long does it normally take for the LUD change for FP completed, I did my FP on 11/6/04 and no change so far.

Thanks.

Please explain...

Friends,

I'm not well versed with all this processing could one of you please explain:

1. How do we know if the case filed is EB2/EB3? I have the receipts for my case.

2. From the USIS processing site there are several categories for I-140 which one applies for me? My Case is employment based, software engineer.

VSC - EB?
I140/485/765/131 - RD: 11/05/04, ND: 11/09/04
I140 (EB?) - AD: ??
765 - AD: ??
131 - AD: ??
FP: ???
485: ???

What does this mean

My friend applied for EB3 Concurrent on November 3 Receipt date.
November 9 is notice date.

He got receipt nbr as EAC 05-028XXXXX.
I thought receipt nbr will be same year and day applied.

What does this mean. Can somebody explain.

waitjuly2001 said:
My friend applied for EB3 Concurrent on November 3 Receipt date.
November 9 is notice date.

He got receipt nbr as EAC 05-028XXXXX.
I thought receipt nbr will be same year and day applied.

What does this mean. Can somebody explain.

The USCIS "fiscal" year starts on October 1st. So, if you apply to the VSC on 10/01/04 you will get a case number starting with EAC05001 (or thereabouts -- they only count business days). My own ND of 10/23/03 resulted in a case number of EAC04016XXXXX

ETA

Update

Hi,
Today the status of my EAD application has changed. Following is the exact message..

On November 16, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Other application status remain same. Please update my info.
Thanks in advance.

oajnabi

ETA-GC said:
The USCIS "fiscal" year starts on October 1st. So, if you apply to the VSC on 10/01/04 you will get a case number starting with EAC05001 (or thereabouts -- they only count business days). My own ND of 10/23/03 resulted in a case number of EAC04016XXXXX

ETA

Thank YOU

Finaly received a copy of the RFE from my Lawyers.

My case had been updated with the message that an RFE had been issued on Nov 5th.

Well the RFE is for
- Proof of a US equivalent Bachelors degress. (doe snot make sense I have a BS and an MBA from an AMerican Unviersity and had already submitted copies my degree and Academic Credits)
- Proof of work experience
I had already submitted letters of refernce and for experience in India along with the letter I ahd also submitted a copy of my Tax Fillings, and for US work experience former H-1 notices along with the Letters.
- W-2 and Tax information for 2001 and 2002
Both had already been submitted with the original application.

I dont understand, do they just not look at the documents that have been submitted and simply issue an RFE??

nKelkar

I have observed that your Notice Date is 08/18/04 for I-140 and FP not issued yet.
That means USCIS is looking into all aspects before issuing FP notice.

If that is the case, guyz who have recieved FP notices may not recieve RFEs anymore and sure to get approval. I may be wrong...

Any ideas please....

regards,

Hello All,
I have a question. I have applied for my 140/485 end of June and my 140 got approved on Oct 1st. I didn't apply for the EAD/AP initially but I applied for them on 10/11/2004. So far I haven't heard anything about them. neither approvals nor LUD changes.

Any ideas? Is it supposed to take longer if filed separately? I am planning to travel out of country sometime end of Jan for 4 weeks. I am not sure if I will get them approved by then.

Thanks in advance.

Eb2: Receipt date is 11/1/2004.

Filed I-140 ad I-485 at VSC

Receipt date is 11/1/2004.
Category is EB2.
Please update the tracker with the info.
Thanks a lot for your help.

Adv Parole Approved.

Hi All.
My I-131 is approved.

ND 11/15/2004.

Please can anybody update the tracker?

My I-485 has been moved to the local office for the interview. The dates for the local office is June 29, 2004.

Can anybody help me what does this mean to me?
Can anybody help me what will be asked in the interview?
If Possible can anybody give me a list of questions that might be asked?

Thanks in advance.

info needed regarding salary

info needed regarding salary

gurus,
can anyone please let me know

in my lc, my salary is 75k,
but rightnow i am getting 50k
i got 140 approved

is this going to effect if i continue in 50k for 485?
is INS will query and ask me why i am getting that much less instead of 75K

please let me know

My 485 is approved

EB2 Brothers, My 485 is approved. I think they are doing the concurrent thing. 140 was approved Monday. ND: 01/15/2004. I need to thank all of you guys for the support. I used to visit this forum several times a day. JK, LC_Virginia, special thanks to both of you. All the EB2 Guys, who supported the short email campaign(As, Mr. Khanna says, Fight is important no matter the result) thanks to you too. And Mr. Rajiv Khanna, he DA MAN. Good Luck to all of you who are still waiting. Oh, BTW, my PD is 08/2001.
THANKS to Y'ALL.