2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Support! Let us fight for our right.

Jharkhandi said:
It may help if you contact senator/congressman. But then that process will take some time. I would suggest go ahead - contact them and also send emails to prakash khatri - I has always been effective. CSC people have reported good success with it. We started an email campaign to Prakash Khatri in VSC 140 but lack of a good number of participants did not yield results in our favor. You have to stand for yourself - no one will fight for you. If you may allow let me quote JFK here - one man can make the difference and every man should try. Join in the effort and spread the effort to all known quarters. Each email counts. You will see - it will take less energy in sending email then thinking about uncertainty which you were not destined to undergo. You have to join hands to show the power. Everyone counts - every effort matters. I will bring up that thread again so that more people can make efforts.

Jharkhandi said:
It may help if you contact senator/congressman. But then that process will take some time. I would suggest go ahead - contact them and also send emails to prakash khatri - I has always been effective. CSC people have reported good success with it. We started an email campaign to Prakash Khatri in VSC 140 but lack of a good number of participants did not yield results in our favor. You have to stand for yourself - no one will fight for you. If you may allow let me quote JFK here - one man can make the difference and every man should try. Join in the effort and spread the effort to all known quarters. Each email counts. You will see - it will take less energy in sending email then thinking about uncertainty which you were not destined to undergo. You have to join hands to show the power. Everyone counts - every effort matters. I will bring up that thread again so that more people can make efforts.

we'll support you.go ahead jharkhandi

mainegc said:
we'll support you.go ahead jharkhandi

That is the problem - you want to support people. What is needed is that you stand for yourself and make efforts. We need participation. I sent emails to Prakash Khatri and so did 10 others. There is no go ahead jharkhandi or go ahead mainegc, rather it is let us march forward and make a mark.

Other EB2 filers:
Writing to Prakash Khatri is no crime. I am not sure if I understand why people are afraid of sending emails/making efforts. People who never completed school, been illegal all times, afraid of being deported at slightest error(if caught) are not afraid. They have made efforts and results are clear for them. I never thought studies could make your nerves so weak.

I know I am being harsh in selection of words here - but if these words do not wake you up - nothing will. Fight the fear inside you - fight the injustice which is being done to you.

satish001 said:
ND 01/15/2004.
Please update the tracker.
Unbelievable. Never thought we will see one of the EB2 case' approval in 2004! Great going satish001. Hope trend continues...

All the best for 485.

I-140 Approved

Hi there.
My I-140 has been approved.
Please can anybody update the tracker with my I-140?
I-140 RD-10/26/2004
ND-11/09/2004.

Thanks in Advance.

Tracker updated

Tracker updated with Satish001's and roze's I-140 approval.

Congratulations, Satish001...... I hope all you EB2 folks will start seeing approvals !

Congratulations, roze.... that was an unbelievably quick approval....

Last edited by a moderator:
Priority Date on I 140

Hi Everybody,

What is the significance of priority date on 140 approval notice. Will it have an any impact on the faster processing of 485?

Here is a scenario.

Say we have an 140 approved with priority date in 2002 . With all the talk on retrogression of dates etc, whta would be the impact?

mygc04 said:
Hi Everybody,

What is the significance of priority date on 140 approval notice. Will it have an any impact on the faster processing of 485?

Here is a scenario.

Say we have an 140 approved with priority date in 2002 . With all the talk on retrogression of dates etc, whta would be the impact?
That will impact 485 processing and not 140. If dates retrogress your 485 will remain pendingif your LC PD was after the published date. Again when publiashed date cross your PD, your 485 will be adjudicated then.

I-485 Approved!

My I-485 was approved on Nov 1. My RD was Feb 25, 2004.

What is next? How soon can I get my GC in hand now?

ravimittal said:
My I-485 was approved on Nov 1. My RD was Feb 25, 2004.

What is next? How soon can I get my GC in hand now?

Um, holy cr*p... :D.

From what I can tell, you're the first person in the 2004 tracker to be approved. There are tons of people from 2003 (and even 2002) who aren't approved yet... Was yours a labor substitution case?

Next, you should receive instructions telling you to set up an appointment for the I-551 stamping and so you can give them passport style photos. Some people have apparently been getting their card in 3 weeks...

ETA

Tracker updated

Tracker updated with ravimittal's I-485 approval and jaocanada's record.

CONGRATULATIONS, ravimittal !! You must be overjoyed.

Yours seems to be the first 485 approval in these forums in 2004 :)