2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Tracker updated

Tracker updated with the Priority dates provided.

The second column contains the category, state, and priority date. I put the information there, for now.

I am not sure there is any link between the priority date and FP.

In my own case, my PD is Oct 2001 (not labor substitution, it just took 2 years and 3 months for my labor to get approved) and I have not gotten an FP notice, whereas people with PD much later than mine have finished their FP.

Same here

LC_Virginia said:
I am not sure there is any link between the priority date and FP.

In my own case, my PD is Oct 2001 (not labor substitution, it just took 2 years and 3 months for my labor to get approved) and I have not gotten an FP notice, whereas people with PD much later than mine have finished their FP.

Same is true for my case also. My LC PD is 19 Dec 2001. No FP.
LC_V please add my PD to tracker with next update.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bodhal Singh said:
Same is true for my case also. My LC PD is 19 Dec 2001. No FY.
Well, I am also in the same boat.
My Labor PD is Oct 20 2001. No FP yet, but we can keep tracking.

Please update tracker

I have been reading this forum for awhile and benefiting greatly. Good job, ladies and gentlemen!

Can someone please update the VSC tracker for me? My case details are as follows:

I 140:
(Labor Sub)

RD: Jan 27, 2004
AD: Sep 14, 2004 (No RFE)

I485/EAD/AP:

RD: Apr 14, 2004
EAD and AP approved: June 2004
RFE on I 485 (regarding children's medicals) in Aug 2004. Not replied yet.

No FP notice yet.

Thanks!
:)

what is that ND?

Here is my information:

EB1A
I-140/I-485/EAD sent on 08/23/04
RD 08/24/04

That is all so far. I sent money orders (didn't know anything about checkes being such a good clue). I did recieve any notice yet. When you guys write ND, do you mean the day you recieved a confirmation that your application has been recieved? Or what does that mean? Because I didn't get the case number yet.

Please share your experience and explain about ND if possible.
Thanks.

140 approved

My 140 got approved today. This is after all the trauma of INS loosing my labor ceritificate, sending RFE and so on. Atlast it is happy ending.

Thanks to this discussion group, which kept me up with the latest.

Please do update my status.

Thanks

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
seemsys.
can you post the details regarding your 140 details please.

i filed in jan,2004 but till now no updates

MBMseekingGC said:
I have been reading this forum for awhile and benefiting greatly. Good job, ladies and gentlemen!

Can someone please update the VSC tracker for me? My case details are as follows:

I 140:
(Labor Sub)

I485/EAD/AP:

No FP notice yet.

Thanks!

Congratulations MBMseekingGC! Notice that your RD is Jan 27, 2004, it might mean that VSC began another round of I140 for leftovers. My RD is Jan 29, 2004, labor sub also. Did you raise any enquiries on your I140 case after VSC published its date (it was in April 2004 for EB3 according to last update)?

SunnyD

Did you file in EB2 or EB3 ?

MBMseekingGC said:

I 140:
(Labor Sub)

I485/EAD/AP:

No FP notice yet.

Thanks!

140 details

Sree, here are the details:

When I submitted 140 and 485, for some reason INS sent back my papers by keeping 140 papers with wrong check(I765 check). When my lawyer enquired they admitted that it is their mistake and they will find the 140 application and let us know.

After 2 weeks INS came back with a response that 140 papers are not found and asked to re-submit the entire case. But by then my labor certificate is lost along with other 140 papers.

I knew that there are so many straight cases hanging around indefinitly and I almost lost hopes. My lawyer re-submitted my case, after 4 months got an RFE asking for financial info. I was expecting RFE asking to get a duplicate labor certiificate. Looks like INS worked on their side and got it from DOL. At last they have approved my case on Sept 13th.

Hope my experience helps someone in future.

Bye.

Bodhal Singh said:
Same is true for my case also. My LC PD is 19 Dec 2001. No FP.

Mine is much earlier than you guys. My LC PD is 12-MAY-2001. No FP, No 140 approval.

Hi wouldliketoknow,
There is lot of information which was posted between your update and LC-V's update. If you update the tracker you should have inserted that information also. Now if someone update the tracker thinking that the last updated tracker (one which you updated) as the fully updated one, in that case, think of the info posted b/w urs and LC_V's update.

I hope i made myself clear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Calling USCIS with address change

Hi,

I called the number 800-375-5283 given to me by my lawyer to change my address and the lady there informed me that I have to mail in a copy of the receipt that I got from the service center and another letter stating that the address of the benificiary has changed. I was a bit surprised as they tell u to call most of the time. Anyone else has had similar experience.

I am a bit concerned that as they will not have the correct address to send the information to and the letter may get lost in mail.....

thanks
V

Tracker updated

Tracker corrected and updated.

All, if you update the tracker yourself, please make sure that you do it correctly. You need to put your record in the right section and in the right order, and also add any information from members posted since the previous update of the tracker.

If you do not have the patience to do it right, please post your information in this thread, and the tracker will be updated for you.

Thanks.