2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

140/485 filed.

I have applied for 140/485 concurrent porcessing at the VSC, mailed on Aug 10 2004. No Reciepts yet :(
Labor: EB2/NJ/11/19/2001.

Can someone update the spreadsheet with my information?

I will post another msg., when I get the reciepts.

I agree and request the moderator to please block patnumns access to the thread. pls dont let him post any messages. This kind of language is not
acceptable.

Moderator PLS REPLY AND BAN PATNUM. HE HAS TO APOLOGIZE

patnams said:
I dont agree, sorry, there have been several messages asking to avoid non-tracker related messages. If people can't understand polite language, they are to be blamed, not me.

People come to these message boards to seek answers, relieve their USCIS related anxiety etc. If I have a problem I would naturally go to an appropriate thread and search for answers. If basic education does not teach one these simple things, no one can help. (some one commented on education)

I see people posting individual questions even in the "485 Court Case" thread. How good is that?

I have not crossed any barriers here. "get lost" is as polite as it can be.

some wise man said once, "laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi mante"

I understand your frustration patnams, let forget and forgive each other. Have a nice weekend. Could you update the tracker with my information? I have provided details in my previous post at page #114

Appeal

Folks, let us not deviate. Let us use this thread for tracking purpose only. It is our thread and we need to keep it focussed.

Sometimes it is possible that someone may post something that is not related to tracking/tracker. We may not like it - in that case try one of two things:
1. Politely remind once more and then once more and then ... so on.(Learnt from our tracking volunteers.) ;)
2. Do not reply(my way).

Folks, rules are set and joyd has already changed name of the thread. Let us maintain it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
gc_enigma said:
gc_vsc and Gurus of this forum -

I had my AP approved on 08/23. Need to know who receives the AP - attorney or beneficiary. My address was used in the AP application form along with attorney's G-28. Quick questions:
-Where will VSC mail the AP?
-Based on your past experience, how long after the approval date did you receive your AP?

Please update the tracker with my details:
EB2, VSC
I-140/I-1485/EAD/AP : RD: 06/01 , ND 06/03
EAD AD: 08/18 RD: 08/24
AP AD: 08/23 RD: ??
thanks..

Hi,
For my case, AP goes to my attorney whereas EAD comes to me.

I suppose it all depends on how your attorney filed.

For my wife's AP, it took a week. I am yet to get my AP.
Hope this helps

GC VSC

Jaharkhandi, I deleted my posts. Thanks.

I stongly believe that very useful/important thread like this should not loose its purpose and also should not extend too fast with unnessary information or un-important information (even messages like "thank you" makes the thread grow very fast). It becomes difficult to browze thru all the pages and also not all information can be searched using "search".

This is probably most useful thread on this forum ever since I started on this. Most other information can be found elsewhere but not the type of info in this thread.

Thanks and apologies
patnams

Can someone please update the tracker with my details?

First time:) Can someone please update the tracker with my details?

Labor
Filed w/DOL 8/4/2003
Certified from DOL 1/7/2004
I-140
Filed 2/16/2004
Approved 8/22/2004
I-485
Filed 7/8/2004
Approved ?

Thanks,
rbamara

Now that patnams has deleted his posts - can we expect some action of deletion of posts from rest of the folks please?

Thanks a lot patnams - you are indeed a refined person. :)

tracker updated

Tracker updated with ravimittal, saffronizeddesi, juniordj78 and ctlabor's info.

rbamara: you filed under EB2/EB3?

Eb3

JPanchal..

I guess, it's EB3. Even though I have a Masters degree from a US Univ, I don't think my company files under EB2. Thanks in advance for going to add my info.

Take Care,
rbamara

Hi! new to the Forum.......

Case Status:

RD: 10th Aug
ND: not sure
AP AD: 24th Aug
EAD AP: 28th Aug

Pls update our info. Thanks

Tracker updated

Tracker updated with info from rbamara, rsingh123, and gclsnjvsc

gcalb, which category did you file in (EB1/EB2/EB3) ?

Random Search

I did a random search for cases recieved on Aug 12 2004 and found the folowing I140 approved...VSC has something going on.....

Case Status
Receipt Number: EAC0423350472

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On August 25, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Please add my details to the tracker.

Category : EB3 - Substitute LC

I-140 / I-485 Concurrent

RDate: 04/01/04 (April 1st)
NDate: 04/05/04 (April 5th)

AP AD: 06/21/04 (for me and Spouse)
EAD AD: 06/22/04 (for me and Spouse)

Current status:
I-140 / I-485: No LUD changes

Unbelievable!

Guys,

Something's cooking in VSC - an aquaintance of mine filed I140/485/EAD concurrently with a ND of Aug 16th - his I 140 was cleared even before his 485 reciept was issued - in just 9 days!!

Anyone got any comments?