2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Hi
Any news about late April 140 approvels ? Please post !! No April approvels for last few days ? Did anyone scanned for approvels ?

thanks floks

Hi

I am new to this forum. Where does my info fit in? And can I add it to the lists my self or does the moderator have to do it?

I-140 NIW RD 07/21/2004 ND 07/30/2004
I-140 EB1 EA RD 07/21/2004 ND 07/26/2004
I-485 (based on I-140 NIW) RD 07/21/2004, ND 07/30/2004

Thanks

gcva said:

Please check this thread..
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=140392.

This guy says his friend's 140 got cleared in 11 days which was filed under EB2 with Notice Date of 08/11...It sounds amazing..!!!!!!!
I know three people in Chicago whose 140 got approved in less than 15 days time. But as far as my information there was a pilot program for EB2 and alll these cases are lucky ones to get through pilot...

Qualified for EB2 category?

EB2 approved labor
Master degree from india (15 + 2 years)
9 + years of experience.

What are the chances of Eb2 approval?

Education evaluation is not considering 2 years Masters + 3 years bachelors equivalent to Masters in US.

Any thoughts please...

Last edited by a moderator:
please add my information to tracker

Hi,

could somebody please add my informaion.

Mine is Eb3

Labor applied from delaware.

I-140/485/ead/ap RD july 07 2004

EAD AD - Jul 30th 2004

Thanks

Nkelkar said:
Hello all,

My 140/485 concurrent application was sent to the VSC on Aug 9th, any idea how long it takes them to issue a Receipt # ??

Also I work for a company from San Fran, but live in Philly. My Labor was approved from San Fran and when we filled the 140/485 at CSC, they sent it back asking us to file from VSC.

Hi nKelkar,
Did you receive your Receipt date yet? I'm in the same boat VSC EB3 AUG 12. No receipt yet? :mad:

EAD finally

My spouse's EAD got approved finally. The reciept date was April 13 2004. There were no RFE. We made an enquiry after 90 days and then after 120 days we got a letter from ins saying the application was still pending and the lawyers called up ins yesterday for the status and lo and behold it got approved yesterday. One hurdle done , two more to go.

EAD and AP approved

Hi all,
My EAD and AP approved

For tracking purpose I am listing the LUD changes

EAD self
ND - 05/18/04
LUD change - 07/20, 07/21 ( No change in status), 07/29 ( RFE for photpcopies of passport and DL)
RFE received - 08/2 - replied back the same day.
LUD change - 08/05(RFE received by CIS ),08/06, 08/19( no status change),08/26( Approved - card ordered..)

AP self
ND - 05/18/04
LUD change - 07/20, 07/21 ( No change in status), 07/29 ( RFE for photpcopies of passport and DL)
RFE received - 08/2 - replied back the same day.
LUD change - 08/05(RFE received by CIS ),08/06, 08/23( Approved)
My wife's AP and EAD was approved on 07/20 , NO RFE

Hope my details will help those who are still waiting for EAD and AP

Please update the tracker

GC VSC

My EAD got approved :)

On August 25, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

How long it takes to receive the card?

uzito2k said:
My EAD got approved :)

On August 25, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

How long it takes to receive the card?

Hi,
I suppose you will get another email saying that your card has been mailed. From that day you will get your card between 3-5 days.

For my wife she got it in 2 days after she got her email mentioning that her card has been mailed.

GC VSC

saffronizeddesi said:
Hi nKelkar,
Did you receive your Receipt date yet? I'm in the same boat VSC EB3 AUG 12. No receipt yet? :mad:

I'm another on the same boat, EB3 mailing date Aug. 10, No receipt yet. :mad:

I spoke with my lawyers paralegal on Monday. My lawyer is on Jury Duty all this week and the Paralegal is on vacation.
She will be back on Monday and she said she would email me if she has received anything. She said that she is expecting the Receipts this week.
Will keep all posted

Thats they way I interpret the document.
But it is very clear in saying that the new position has to be the same as the one listed on the Labor Certification and the initial 140/485 filling. This ofcourse would need the 140/485 to be concurrently filed.