2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Bro's EAD, AP not yet approved

My brother applied for his EAD, AP, I140, I485 in May 1st week, 2004 (not sure of exact date and also the category). Labor substitution

Till today he hasn't received his EAD, AP

Any thoughts on what's happening ?

Thanks in advance,
ha_hk

My I-140 shows an LUD for yesterday(08/13/04).There is no change in the Case Status message which is as under:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on April 15, 2004. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have also not received any email from USCIS

I have read earlier that if there is any change in the LUD without an accompanying change on the case status message it would mean an RFE.
Gurus any thoughts in what could be the Possibilities?

Regards.

hang in there it will be approved shortly, btw, if anyone can share, my I-140 was approved on 08/05/2004 and on the same day my I-485 was transferred to washington ,DC How lon do I have to wait for finger print and interview notice????????how much time do you think for interview date?

Hi Perico,

Thanks for your post.

How did you get to know about your I-140 approval? Did you straight away get mail from USCIS about the approval or did you first noticed an LUD then got a mail about the approval? If so what was the time period between the two??

Do write back.

About you case it is not clear what time frame the Local Offices in washington is working on.Now that the I-130 Load is less you may get it done soon.One thing though when you get the Fingerprinting Notice and if the dates they have asked you to get the finger print done is 15-30 days away then do not wait till that date.Contact the office where you have been told to go and tell them about the Notice and date and ask them whether you can come earlier, Usually they will ask you to come early that way your clearance can be that much faster and you can save 15-45 days(depending on the date given to you).

I wish you all the best for your early Green card interview and stamping.

Regards.

I140 Approved!!

Guys,
I am a silent visitor and I am following this forum for a while. I appreciate all your effort. This is a forum is really great. I received an email on Thursday 8/12 saying that my I140 is approved. Here are my details:
I140/485/EAD/AP filed on 04/15/04
EAD/AP approved on 6/29
I140 Approved on 8/12
Category is EB3

Again thank you very much I wish all the very best.
Thanks

Response

Hello,
I was not aware of that fact. I was not being selfish or in-considerate or for that matter ir-responsible. FYI, I didn't read through all the posts. BTW, I would appreciate you telling me what I should do rather than accusing me of mis-doing. Let us not get emotional over this illiteracy of mine :) .

Chill
Bostondude

Perico said:
hang in there it will be approved shortly, btw, if anyone can share, my I-140 was approved on 08/05/2004 and on the same day my I-485 was transferred to washington ,DC How lon do I have to wait for finger print and interview notice????????how much time do you think for interview date?

Hi Perico,

Did your online massage for I485 changed ?? How did you came to know that your case has been transferred to Washington, DC

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
vicky007 said:
Hi Perico,

Thanks for your post.

How did you get to know about your I-140 approval? Did you straight away get mail from USCIS about the approval or did you first noticed an LUD then got a mail about the approval? If so what was the time period between the two??

Do write back.

About you case it is not clear what time frame the Local Offices in washington is working on.Now that the I-130 Load is less you may get it done soon.One thing though when you get the Fingerprinting Notice and if the dates they have asked you to get the finger print done is 15-30 days away then do not wait till that date.Contact the office where you have been told to go and tell them about the Notice and date and ask them whether you can come earlier, Usually they will ask you to come early that way your clearance can be that much faster and you can save 15-45 days(depending on the date given to you).

I wish you all the best for your early Green card interview and stamping.

Regards.

well, there was no LUD change, I had subscribed to the uscis web site, they notified me by e mail. the time on the em ail was 7.08 pm so i guess they are working late at VCS, on the same date and time got e mails regarding the I-485 , it had been transferred to wash dc office

if you know of anyones case that got transferred to wash dc office pls post their experience, )(ig. how long from transfer to interview date)

Bodhal Singh said:
Hi Perico,

Did your online massage for I485 changed ?? How did you came to know that your case has been transferred to Washington, DC

Thanks

yes the online message changed, now it says....case transferred to wash dc office, n. fairfax dr........., by e mail.....from uscis and 4 days later got aproval notice sent to lawyer, lawyer sent a copy of i-140 approval

vicky007 said:
...I have read earlier that if there is any change in the LUD without an accompanying change on the case status message it would mean an RFE. Gurus any thoughts in what could be the Possibilities?

Regards.

LUD for our AP cases were changed 3 times in 3 days. Online status still saying "Your case....was received...". NO emails. Cases were approved, no RFE. Good Luck!

140 Approved RD:03/12/04

Hi Guys,

It's my turn 140 Approved on Aug15 (Sunday :rolleyes: ) EB3. 3-year degree ("Bachelor of science" so guy's with 3 years do not worry).

Congrats! siva

Iam also waiting here that news for my 140.
Filed in Jan,2004.
No news yet.
Mine is too B.Sc

Congrats! Enjoy

Hi siva2911,
Whats your notice date ? please update details....
siva2911 said:
Hi Guys,

It's my turn 140 Approved on Aug15 (Sunday :rolleyes: ) EB3. 3-year degree ("Bachelor of science" so guy's with 3 years do not worry).

did you apply for EAD ? Advance parole?, cause thats what i think its happening, they are looking at your file for Ead purposes...Have you done your finger printing?

Join the gang!

My I-140 Receipt Date: Feb 25, 04.

No LUD changes, no emails, no RFEs, no approval :((

I am masters in Conp. Sci. Still?

God bless me! check the info below.

Current Status:

Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on February 25, 2004. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete

Receipt Number E-mail Last Updated (mm/dd/yyyy) Form # Form Title
EAC0410250370 Y 03/01/2004 I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER
EAC0410250882 Y 03/01/2004 I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status
EAC0410250951 Y 03/01/2004 I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

140 approved

Hi guys

can anyone update my info..

EAD,AP --RFE on july 22nd
EAD approved on August 6th
140 approved on August 16th.
AP still waiting :(

Best of luck

Ravi,

My ND is 03/03/04, no information on I140 yet, i see guys with ND on may getting approved, so i gues we have to wait little more with hope. :)

Congrats to all guys who got approved.

Krishna

ravimittal said:
My I-140 Receipt Date: Feb 25, 04.

No LUD changes, no emails, no RFEs, no approval :((

I am masters in Conp. Sci. Still?

God bless me! check the info below.

Current Status:

Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on February 25, 2004. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete

Receipt Number E-mail Last Updated (mm/dd/yyyy) Form # Form Title
EAC0410250370 Y 03/01/2004 I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER
EAC0410250882 Y 03/01/2004 I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status
EAC0410250951 Y 03/01/2004 I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status