2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Ead???

Imagine my plight. Everybody in my dat range April 13 seems to have got theier EAD and my spouse has not. Wondering what the hell is happening. When i call them they say that i can call on my case status only once every thirty days for them to alert their agent who is working on the case.

I dont understand their process.

CloseToGod said:
Seems like the guy who handles EB2 cases went to India and decided to stay there forever without informing his bosses here. Something he learned from Indian babus there. Now, EB2 folks are suffering.

I dont think so buddy. Another few weeks all EB2's will have approved 140
AND approved 485. I wish I were EB2.

patnams said:

I hope you are right, my friend. Nobody will be happier :) than myself if that turns out to be the case.

Iam wondering why my EAD is not approved yet.Though RD was not past 90 days since my AP is approved Iam expecting my EAD.
It looks like as per excel track sheet, EAD will be approved before AP or same day as AP but not after AP .
140/765/131/485--RD-6/15/04--ND--6/21/04
131-AD-08/06/04
140-LUD-08/02
765-LUD-08/03
485-No LUD.

Coltech said:
Iam wondering why my EAD is not approved yet.Though RD was not past 90 days since my AP is approved Iam expecting my EAD.
It looks like as per excel track sheet, EAD will be approved before AP or same day as AP but not after AP .
140/765/131/485--RD-6/15/04--ND--6/21/04
131-AD-08/06/04
140-LUD-08/02
765-LUD-08/03
485-No LUD.

Coltech
I am also puzzled what is going on considering I applied around your time, but no sign of an EAD when later filings are getting theirs approved. Any idea why they would approve my spouse's (secondary) but delaying mine??
:confused:

I140 Tracker Update

I140 Approved

RD 02/04/2004
ND 02/09/2004
AD 08/11/2004

EAD 05/11/2004

Check the updated Spread Sheet for details.

Good Luck....

Please verify xls before posting updates

gc_feb_2004,

The spreadsheet seems to be missing all the other data. I have updated u r info in the original spreadsheet. see attached

People please when u update the spreadsheet make sure you don't loose imp info this is a very good tracking system and we would like to maintain it the best we can for reference purposes.

gc_feb_2004 said:
I140 Approved

RD 02/04/2004
ND 02/09/2004
AD 08/11/2004

EAD 05/11/2004

Check the updated Spread Sheet for details.

Good Luck....

Congratulations!!!

Bodhal Singh said:
I can't believe it. I just can't believe it.
I'm going to stick to this tracker for 485 too. ADDICTED. Can't help it.
Thanks Guys, U ALL ROCKS. Have patience.

JP, Please update the tracker.

Following is the text of e-mail i just received.

"The following is the latest information on your case status
Receipt Number: EAC0414652XXX
Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER
Current Status:
This case has been approved. On August 12, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.
"

Didn't I told you, VSC is firing on all cylenders with added nitrous oxide. little over 4 months for 140 Unbelievable truly Unbelievable. Keep it up VSC, and show us the same colors for 485 too.

Sorry for being late to congratulate, but hearty congratulations for your approval, I know you must have taken the day off. If not have a great and party full weekend. Go and thank Mata Rani, unhiki dua ka yeh asar hai.

Best of luck for your 485 too, and same to me.

choudhary

EAD approved

Hi everyone.

Yesterday mine and my wife's EADs are approved. The last update changed for EAD's on 08/02 and on 08/12 for approval.

EB3/RIR/140/485/EAD/AP/Concurrent Filing.
RD : 07/16/04
ND : 07/23/04
EAD AD : 08/12/04

(For all other applications last update changed on 07/28/04 and no news).

Thanks everyone.

Concurrent filings in Apr. 2004 and I-140 approvals

Guys, a quick question for folks who filed concurrently and got their I-140 approved.

Did you get your fingerprinting notices or any updates on you I-485?
Are they also starting the processing of I-485's with I-140?

Prompt & Informative reply is always appreciated.

By the way, i just saw this tracker, so whoever is maintaining this spreadsheet, can add my details:

Filed Concurrent on 4/13/04, RD 4/16, EAD & AP apprioved 7/8/04
waitinig for 140 & 485(obviously)

Regards

ajayksingh said:
Guys, a quick question for folks who filed concurrently and got their I-140 approved.

Prompt & Informative reply is always appreciated.

By the way, i just saw this tracker, so whoever is maintaining this spreadsheet, can add my details:

Filed Concurrent on 4/13/04, RD 4/16, EAD & AP apprioved 7/8/04
waitinig for 140 & 485(obviously)

Regards

=======> NO

=======> My lawyer did mention that they are making changes in the system to process it concurrently.

Anybody replied to a RFE on their own (not using the lawyer)

Guys,
I hired a lawyer from outside to help with the GreenCard process. I got my EAD and AP approved, but received a RFE on my wife's AP. I'm sure its the same RFE as many others reported in this thread. My question is, can I respond to the RFE without taking lawyer's help. There is a charge if I have to use the lawyer to respond to the RFE, since it looks like a simple RFE, I want to avoid the fees and do it mysely. Anybody has experience in it, do you see any problems in doing so? Following is the RFE...

"Please submit a photocopy of the personal data pages of your passport that includes your photograph and biographic information.

This photocopy must be clear and readable to accurately determine the identity of the person in the photo.

You may also provide another form of photo identification. Examples include a copy of your driver's license or other National, state,local,school or employer issued photo identification"

Thanks for the help

Update to 2004.xls

Hi Guys,
I just got the EAD & AP approved for my Spouse within 20 days of filing.
I just updated the sheet with my Info.

Keep up the good work
Regards
Bostondude

Need tips

Hi,
My labor is approved and now I am in the process of applying 140/485 together. Before I apply I like to get some tips from the 'gurus'. I am also trying to go through the forumn postings in general. Any help/comments in this regard will be highly appreciated.
I have one specific question at this time. My wife's Passport is still having her
maiden name and the latest H1 extension and revalidation is done accordingly. Will there be any problem if I change her last name before submitting 485? Alternatively,how difficult it will be if I want to do it after getting G.C.?

Thanks in advance.
oajnabi

I feel the same way

patnams said:

Guys,
No need to worry. I think most of the EB2 cases may go FOM way.

Cheer up :)

Please update tracker with my info

AP approved 08/03/04
140 RFE on 08/13/2004, just recieved the email, not sure what they are going to ask, waiting for the notice.

Please do update the tracker.
Thanks

Updated tracker

Boston dude,
you updated the tracker for yourself but didnot update for kv2002 and ajayksingh. whoever updates the tracker has to read previous posts and add them to the tracker. if you read previous pages it has been insisted by several members not to update the tracker. we want to maintain a clean tracker as this is a valuable source of info. if you wish to make a change please be responsible and considerate. please observe how trackers are updated and you will get a fairly decent idea on how to update one.
Tracker updated with kv2002, seemsys and ajayksingh's info.
jpanchal

Last edited by a moderator: