2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

gchope2166 said:
LC_Virginia

I saw your post regarding incomplete information for EAD . Here are my detials.

140/485 Notice Date 01/14/2004
EAD Notice Date 02/28/2004
Not Applied AP
RFE on 140 Feb 2004, Replied in March and approved on April 14.

RFE on EAD received 06/22/2004 asking for photocopy of Passport and DL.

Please update Tracker.

Question for Guru's

Is colored photocopy of passport must or B&W is OK for EAD RFE

Thanks
You need colored picture - so that your features are clearer.

EAD Approved

My friend LC_Virginia please update the tracker.
Following is the text of e-mail, i received today.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: EAC0414652722

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

On July 8, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Tracker updated

Tracker updated with information from gchope2166 and Bodhal Singh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Correction

Let me tell u, Seniors are doing great here.

One more thing.

bronxboy's catagory is EB3. But in tracker by mistake it is EB2. So Please whosoever updates the tracker next time, please correct it.

Hey all,
Iam a new member of this site. My employer sent my I-140/485/AP/EAD documents on 28th June 2004 and till now my checks were not cleared.
How long does it take to get Notification date? Because I read some postings says within 2 or 3 days.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Experts, please reply.....

Guys,

Need clarification on my I-140/I-485/EAD/AP filing, I don't know if it's
my attorney's stupidity or my lack of knowledge.

Below are my details:

Employer Location: Tennesse (Texas Region.)
Client site: New Jersey (Working since labor filing)
Residence: I live in New Jersey. (Since 4 yrs)
Labor Applied/Approved: Tennesse/Atlanta in May 2004 after 2 1/2yrs wait.

I was expecting my attorney to file my I-140/I-485/EAD/AP
at Texas center based on approved labor from Tennesse/Atlanta
and my employer location. But, they filed it at Vermont Center on
June-16. :confused:

When I repeatedly asked for my receipt numbers:
I got a response from my attorney saying, "My papers were mailed
Vermont and the CIS returned my I-485 requesting to file
at local Newark office. Attorney filed I-485 at local Newark office
on July-2."

Question:
I am confused,
Is it valid to file at different Region when my labor was approved
from Atlanta/Texas region?

I have sent an email to my attorney asking the same question?
Still waiting for her response.

Expert opnion on it would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

LC_Virginia said:
Tracker updated with tempnirvana's EAD approval.
Thanks for the updates LC_Virginia.

Here is a small correction on the dates....

MD: 4/1/2004
RD: 4/2/2004
ND: 4/9/2004 (based on the day in my EAC#).

Can someone also let me know if I should expect the AP to be sent to my home, or will my attorney get it first? Thanks for your help in this regard. Approximately how long does it take for me to receive it once VSC approves it?

TempNirvana said:

Can someone also let me know if I should expect the AP to be sent to my home, or will my attorney get it first? Thanks for your help in this regard. Approximately how long does it take for me to receive it once VSC approves it?
hi
u will get with in a week.for me, my attorney gets originals.
thanks

EAD not received

Hi all,

My EAD (ND: Mar 9, 2004, VSC) was approved on Jun 25, 2004. But I have not yet received it. The current status is as follows:

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On June 25, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

I have not changed my address. I'm getting concerned about the delay. I called the National Customer Service Center and they asked me to call back after 30 days have passed. I don't understand the rationale of the status message pertaining to 14 days passing if that were the case. I would appreciate if you could let me know if there's anything else I can do other than waiting for 30 days to be completed.

Thanks,
eternal_labor.

how many days will be given for FP?

Hi gurus,
I have a general question.. :confused: Please respond..
How many days time will be given when cis sends FP notices? and usually FP sent to us or company lawyer? My I140 approval went to lawyer but EAD's posted to me. Do we have to schedule FP appt or cis sends a pre-arranged appt?

Thanks in advance

To eternal_labor

Hi, enternal_labor,

I am in the same situation as yours. Our EADs got approved on 6/17/04. First we got an email saying that the EAD was approved and then got an email saying that the cards were mailed out on 6/22/04. I have got my card via mail. But my husband still hasn't got his card as of today.

I contacted my attorney and she gave me the 30-day policy again. I don't know what else I can do to see if the card for my husband was mailed or not. I plan to call the national customer service on Monday just to see what they can say.

lcvirginia_2002

eternal_labor said:
Hi all,

My EAD (ND: Mar 9, 2004, VSC) was approved on Jun 25, 2004. But I have not yet received it. The current status is as follows:

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On June 25, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

I have not changed my address. I'm getting concerned about the delay. I called the National Customer Service Center and they asked me to call back after 30 days have passed. I don't understand the rationale of the status message pertaining to 14 days passing if that were the case. I would appreciate if you could let me know if there's anything else I can do other than waiting for 30 days to be completed.

Thanks,
eternal_labor.

Transit visa question

My daughter is on H4 traveling to India on 15th via London,

H4 stamping on passport got expired, apllied for the extension and got the approval notice, but there is no stamping on the passport.

she has a EAD and AP.

Does She really needs a Transit visa.

Hi eternal_labor & lcvirginia2002,

Even I am in the same situation. Self and Wife's EAD approved on 4/26/04 and she got it within two days. I did not get my EAD. Waited for 30 days and applied again for replacement card on 6/1/04. Still waiting for EAD.

lcvirginia2002 said:
Hi, enternal_labor,

I am in the same situation as yours. Our EADs got approved on 6/17/04. First we got an email saying that the EAD was approved and then got an email saying that the cards were mailed out on 6/22/04. I have got my card via mail. But my husband still hasn't got his card as of today.

I contacted my attorney and she gave me the 30-day policy again. I don't know what else I can do to see if the card for my husband was mailed or not. I plan to call the national customer service on Monday just to see what they can say.

lcvirginia_2002

To lcvirginia_2002

lcvirginia_2002,

Let me know what you find out from National Customer Service Center.

Thanks in advance,
eternal_labor.

TempNirvana said:

Another day.. another approval.

I received emails today that our travel documents have been approved (on 7/12), and that they have been mailed on 7/12.

I am not sure if my attorney gets them first or I do. Can't wait to see them i nmy hand!!

LC_Virginia, please update the tracker.

Concurrent EB2/VA/EAD/AP/140/485
ND: 4/9/2004 (based on the day in my EAC#)
EAD approved on: 7/7/2004
AP approved on: 7/12/2004

YES

There is no way she can go via london if visa is not stapped on the passport. AP is not good enough...

bronxboy said:
My daughter is on H4 traveling to India on 15th via London,

H4 stamping on passport got expired, apllied for the extension and got the approval notice, but there is no stamping on the passport.

she has a EAD and AP.

Does She really needs a Transit visa.

Please add my details to tracker

EB3
I140/I485/EAD/AP - Concurrent
ND - 20 MAY 2004
EAD approved - Jul 12 2004

My wife's ead also got approved.