2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

VSC Testing my patience

Hi All,

refer to my post above.Anybody in same boat.Anybody received EAD and spouse received after somewhile?

I Have Patience said:
Hi All,

refer to my post above.Anybody in same boat.Anybody received EAD and spouse received after somewhile?

Your spouse will get the EAD soon. Mine was a similar case. Expect the other EAD approval in another month or so.

Hidden_man

I Have Patience said:
Hi All,

Well the way it goes is like this: sometimes secondary applicants get approvals after primary applicants, but I am not sure about how many days!

Wait for members to share their experience - there are few who have faced it in past - vicky007 got thru it just recently.

Hidden_man said:
Your spouse will get the EAD soon. Mine was a similar case. Expect the other EAD approval in another month or so.

Hidden_man

My Assumption:You got your EAD first and your spouse later and not the other way round.

In the light of above assumption-did your spouse's LUD change when your LUD changed eventhough her/his EAD was to come later than yours?

Did you see any change in your LUD once your status message confirmed apporval?

I Have Patience said:
My Assumption:You got your EAD first and your spouse later and not the other way round.

In the light of above assumption-did your spouse's LUD change when your LUD changed eventhough her/his EAD was to come later than yours?

Did you see any change in your LUD once your status message confirmed apporval?

Your assumption is correct.

No, It did not change.

No

Hidden_man

2 APs at home BUT only 1 EAD

Hello Friends,

Some good news.AP Approved today for me and my spouse.However no sign of the secondary applicant EAD yet :( .For those who did not follow my posts- our Primary applicant EAD got approved yesterday, but secondary applicant has had only LUD changes both yesterday and today :rolleyes: ).

What are the prospects of RFE on EAD if AP is approved?

Anyone in same boat?

Somebody please update AP approval in the tracker.

RD: 8 April 2004
ND : 12 April 2004
EAD: Primary EAD :6 July 2004
EAD:Secondary Applicant: NO IDEA
AP(Both Applicants) Approved 7 July 2004

Last edited by a moderator:
I Have Patience said:
Hello All

After yesterday's LUD change( see previous thread by me in VSC forum)-the EAD has been approved for Primary applicant as per the USCIS email and message change yesterday.However for the secondary applicant there is neither any change in status message nor any email.Both the cases have another LUD change of today.Any body facing similar situation?

Any chances that one case approved and one going for RFE!!!

RD:8 April 2004
ND :12 April 2004
first LUD change : 15 April 2004
2nd LUD change : 6 July 2004->Primary Applicant EAD approved
3rd LUD change : 7 July for both cases

I have a friend in whose case the secondary applicant's EAD was approved a week before the primary applicant's EAD.

experience at local INS office for interim EAD

want to share my experience at INS in VA (Arlington)

Since 90 days have past my notice date. I went
to local INS office for my interim ead.

my turn came around 9.30 after more than 1hr wait in queue
and i was told that
they cannot entertain me today as they have reached the max limit so they
gave me appointment for the next day.

its frustrating now i have to go there again
lets see what happens next.
those who were coming after that didn't even get an appointment
and were sent back.

while returning i could still see 2 hr queue outside the office.

I Have Patience said:
Hello Friends,

Some good news.AP Approved today for me and my spouse.However no sign of the secondary applicant EAD yet :( .For those who did not follow my posts- our Primary applicant EAD got approved yesterday, but secondary applicant has had only LUD changes both yesterday and today :rolleyes: ).

What are the prospects of RFE on EAD if AP is approved?

Anyone in same boat?

Somebody please update AP approval in the tracker.

RD: 8 April 2004
ND : 12 April 2004
EAD: Primary EAD :6 July 2004
EAD:Secondary Applicant: NO IDEA
AP(Both Applicants) Approved 7 July 2004

You should get the secondary EAD also soon if they are no RFE, chances of RFE are less. The LUD in the EAD application changes twice once stating that your case has been approved and a new card is requested and then when EAD card is posted stating that your approval has been posted ( i haven't used the exact wordings). My wife's EAD got approved couple of days after mine and in both our cases the LUD changed twice. Hope this helps ..

EAD approved

Please update tracker with my info:

EB3 concurrent filing, VSC.

I140 ND: 02/23/04
I131 ND: 04/06/04
I765 ND: 04/06/04
I485 ND: 04/06/04

I765 AD: 07/07/04

EAD approved both for self ans spouse. No RFE.

USCIS case status website password

When I logged into my account yesterday, I got a message saying that my password needs to be changed within 9 days. I tried to change it immediately, but got an error message on repeated tries.
I decided to change it later, and logged in using my old password.

Today, my old password did not work when I tried to log in and the new password did.

:)

LC_Virginia said:
When I logged into my account yesterday, I got a message saying that my password needs to be changed within 9 days. I tried to change it immediately, but got an error message on repeated tries.
I decided to change it later, and logged in using my old password.

Today, my old password did not work when I tried to log in and the new password did.

:)
That is another security feature of the website - don't call it bug. :D

Sometimes I feel lucky I do not have account there. :D

Jharkhandi said:
That is another security feature of the website - don't call it bug. :D

Sometimes I feel lucky I do not have account there. :D

Yeah, nice security feature :)
Even the account holder will not be told which password got saved.

:D

Still waiting for my AP

Hi all, I applied for 485/140/AP on March 10. All these were applied for my wife as well including EAD. My wife's EAD and AP have been approved last week but their is no sign yet on my approval of AP. It is taking really too long for me. Anybody in the same boat as I am. I am gettign worried now as I have to travel in Sept.

Thanks
- ZAQ

zoaib said:
Hi all, I applied for 485/140/AP on March 10. All these were applied for my wife as well including EAD. My wife's EAD and AP have been approved last week but their is no sign yet on my approval of AP. It is taking really too long for me. Anybody in the same boat as I am. I am gettign worried now as I have to travel in Sept.

Thanks
- ZAQ
We applied for 485/140/AP on Feb 27 and EAD approved for both of us, but AP approved only for primary applicant.

Concurrent/EB3
RD:Feb 27
ND:Mar 04
FP:May 25
EAD AD:Jun 15
AP AD( primary applicant only):Jun 22

Matt04 said:
We applied for 485/140/AP on Feb 27 and EAD approved for both of us, but AP approved only for primary applicant.

Concurrent/EB3
RD:Feb 27
ND:Mar 04
FP:May 25
EAD AD:Jun 15
AP AD( primary applicant only):Jun 22

In my case I am the primary applicant. My wife's EAD/AP approved. My lawyer didn't applied for EAD for me. I am still waiting for my AP approval.