2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Jharkhandi said:
Read it business day count starting Oct 01(2003 in this example).
Thanks for updating the tracking sheet LC_Virginia.

Jharkhandi, I checked my case number, and they all show 137 for the working date. This equates to April 9, 2004 (with standard holidays).

Nothing is happening. i dont even know what is happening to my application. should i call the service center and ask them

bright said:
Nothing is happening. i dont even know what is happening to my application. should i call the service center and ask them

NO NEVER. Don't do anything right now.

They have not crossed 90 days for you. So the standard answer will be - wait till 90 days is over.

If by any chance(0.01%) they connect to VSC officer checking your case(who will be dreaming anyways) - you may reflect your anguish - which will not do any good to you, if human factors come in play.

In nutshell - a call at this stage will only harm you. You can start query if 30 days have passed after your ND, else you can get iEAD.

It is alright to feel tense about it - very normal, but think about it - it was a long week-end. If that doesn't sounds right - try to see how many are still left with ND around your case in EB2 and EB3 both. You will not feel that much anxiety. I think perhaps they have not opened the box for April 2004 applicants, except some lucky ones.

ND : March 1st 04 and EAD Approved ...June 22nd ...

Need not worry....I also use to worry, even the April people start approved before mine. But got it smoothly, eventhough little late.........

You will get it......

SREE

bright said:

LC_VIRGINIA,
Would you please update the tracker with my info:

Filed concurrently: I-140/I485/I765 (Did not file for Advance parole)
EB2/NJ/11/19/2001
MD:06/14/04
RD:06/15/04
ND:06/15/04
thanks a lot....
jpanchal

AP LUD Changed with Same Message.

My online status shows the following message:

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR BCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status:

Your I131 APPLICATION FOR BCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT was received on April 15, 2004. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

The LUD has changed to today's(07/06/04) date but the message remains the same.Any idea what this means? :confused: :(

vicky007 said:
My online status shows the following message:

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR BCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status:

Your I131 APPLICATION FOR BCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT was received on April 15, 2004. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

The LUD has changed to today's(07/06/04) date but the message remains the same.Any idea what this means? :confused: :(
You will get approval of AP soon. Usually APs are approved 5-10 days after EADs(certainly there are exceptions to it.).

I am baffled what is going with EAD processing in VSC? It has been long time and April cases should have been done.

LC_Virginia,

hdixit got RFE in June. Will it be a good idea to keep track of RFEs on EAD in comment section(I would go by whatever you find better - you are our guide in tracking).

Updated Tracker

Jharkhandi said:
LC_Virginia,

hdixit got RFE in June. Will it be a good idea to keep track of RFEs on EAD in comment section(I would go by whatever you find better - you are our guide in tracking).

Yes, it will be good to add RFE information. Infact, there are a couple of records with RFE information. I will add another column to input RFEs, so that the information can be separate from other general comments.

When I have time, I will go through this thread and try to figure out who got RFE and when... but I request members to post messages to this thread about their RFEs if any and that way it will be easier to add.

I am attaching the updated tracker with the new column for RFEs.

LC_Virginia said:
Yes, it will be good to add RFE information. Infact, there are a couple of records with RFE information. I will add another column to input RFEs, so that the information can be separate from other general comments.

When I have time, I will go through this thread and try to figure out who got RFE and when... but I request members to post messages to this thread about their RFEs if any and that way it will be easier to add.

I am attaching the updated tracker with the new column for RFEs.

A reply to the RFE was sent yday. they should have received it today. will keep you updated. thanks LC_Virginia for updating the tracker.

Updated Tracker

Hi,

Just wanted to update my info (ragkb) with a comment that the Notice Date for my AP is 4/30/04. Which is different from my other Notice Dates.

EAD not yet approved for secondary applicant

Hello All

After yesterday's LUD change( see previous thread by me in VSC forum)-the EAD has been approved for Primary applicant as per the USCIS email and message change yesterday.However for the secondary applicant there is neither any change in status message nor any email.Both the cases have another LUD change of today.Any body facing similar situation?

Any chances that one case approved and one going for RFE!!!

RD:8 April 2004
ND :12 April 2004
first LUD change : 15 April 2004
2nd LUD change : 6 July 2004->Primary Applicant EAD approved
3rd LUD change : 7 July for both cases