2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

To All

Hi,

My AP got approved on 6/18/04. The receipt date is 2/17/04. No RFEs at all.

LC_Virginia: would you please update the tracker with the approval? Thanks a lot!

lcvirginia2002

Cost of App Fee and Lawyer fee

Hello Guys

Can someone tell me the total cost for applying 140,485,EAD and AP for 2 people. Also whats the range of lawyer fees. My company is asking me to pay for these expenses and I want to know whats the right numbers.

Please let me know how much?

Thanks

VAPALabor said:
Hello Guys

Can someone tell me the total cost for applying 140,485,EAD and AP for 2 people. Also whats the range of lawyer fees. My company is asking me to pay for these expenses and I want to know whats the right numbers.

Please let me know how much?

Thanks
Check for fees at www.uscis.gov for forms. Lawyer fees - you may like to shop around - no fixed deal as such.

putta_reddy said:
Mine and my wife's EAD approved on 18th June. ND 30th april 2004. This is our 1st EAD.

We do not have your information in the tracker.

Let me know your Notice Date, whether or not your application is concurrent, category (EB2 or EB3), then we can add you to the tracker.

karan29 said:
Concurrent GC Filling

I140/I485

PreApproved LC
RD 01/20/04
ND ??/??/??

Anybody's I40 Approved in this catagory?

Thank's in advance.

Karan29,
Thanks for updating the tracker with your information. However, there were some things you missed. Your record has to be in order, and also formulas for the times were missing.

I will update the tracker to correct it, and if you have any further updates, please check the previous messages in this thread where we have talked about what to keep in mind when you update the tracker. If you want, just post a message here and I will update the tracker for you.

Tracker corrected

Tracker corrected.

narla's record did not have formulas, and was in the wrong order.

All, I repeat again, if you want to update the tracker yourself, please please do it correctly. Please go through earlier posts in this thread on this topic (there are many), and do the updating correctly.

Thanks for your co-operation.

lc_virginia.

Please spare LC_Virginia. Appreciate his good work and please co-operate. This sheet will be good to be used to 485s too(in case Fujie Ohata is sent to North Ireland with memo). We need to keep it clean.

Matt04

Hi Guys,

I filed EAD/I-140/I-485/AP concurrently in Feb.04. in Vermont center

RD:Feb-27
ND:Mar-4
FP:May-25
EAD AD:June-15( still waiting to get it)

God bless you all
Matt

Matt04 said:
Hi Guys,

I filed EAD/I-140/I-485/AP concurrently in Feb.04. in Vermont center

RD:Feb-27
ND:Mar-4
FP:May-25
EAD AD:June-15( still waiting to get it)

God bless you all
Matt

Did you file in EB2 or EB3 ?

Hi,

i WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF SOME ONE HELP ME...

I work for company A (Consulting company)for a diffrent client.Company B sponsored my Green card(Using substitute labor)and waiting for approval.

140 RD: NOV 13 2004
EAD/485 EB2 RD: MAR 28 2004(Got RFE on ead on june 18 not recived yet may be bad photos...)

Now I got an offer from another company C who are willing to sponsor my H1.Can I apply for new H1 OR Transfer my H1 to Company C?????

If I swith my jobs will this effect my greencard process or my H1 in any way?

Is it true that I could not get my H1 untill OCT 2004?

Thank you in advance......

Last edited by a moderator:
cris1234 said:
Hi,

i WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF SOME ONE HELP ME...

I work for company A (Consulting company)for a diffrent client.Company B sponsored my Green card(Using substitute labor)and waiting for approval.

140 RD: NOV 13 2004
EAD/485 EB2 RD: MAR 28 2004(Got RFE on ead on june 18 not recived yet may be bad photos...)

Now I got an offer from another company C who are willing to sponsor my H1.Can I apply for new H1 OR Transfer my H1 to Company C?????

If I swith my jobs will this effect my greencard process or my H1 in any way?

Is it true that I could not get my H1 untill OCT 2004?

Thank you in advance......
Switching jobs affect GC - no.
Can't get H1 until Oct 2004 - not true if it is transfer of H1b visa.

Hi Jharkhandi ,

Thank you for your reply...

I would like to transfer my H1 through premium processing from company A to company C ,If for any reason my H1 gets rejected will I be still able to work with company A who holds my old H1.??

Do I have to let Company B(which I will be joining once I get my greencard if possible) know about my transfer of H1??

cris1234 said:
Hi Jharkhandi ,

Thank you for your reply...

I would like to transfer my H1 through premium processing from company A to company C ,If for any reason my H1 gets rejected will I be still able to work with company A who holds my old H1.??

Do I have to let Company B(which I will be joining once I get my greencard if possible) know about my transfer of H1??
Yes you can work for company A. You may like to inform them but it is not must.