2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

inferno

Registered Users (C)
Fellow GC seekers,

It's time to open new thread for 2004 concurrent filings. Let's add and track your information. Instead of opening a new thread for every three months let maintain one thread for the calendar year 2004 that way it is easy to track the cases.

Thanks
Inferno.

Last edited by a moderator:
My attorney sent the file through courier and he gave me the tracking number. I verified the delivery through the courier website.

Is RD date the date when BCIS recieves your application and how much time does it take to get ND. When does one get their case number.

Thanks
wait-to-GC

i have not received any receipt yet

My attorney /Company filed my I- 140 and I 485 and EAD and AP concurrently on December 4 Th 2003. Till today I have not received receipt.

Company said now a days it is taking lot of time and there is no way they can confirm.

I have checked with my bank that BSCI in cashed my certified check on 4 the December.

But I see you have already received. Do u know cases like me any body who has not received receipt notice.

Originally posted by wait-to-GC
Is RD date the date when BCIS recieves your application and how much time does it take to get ND. When does one get their case number.

Thanks
wait-to-GC

"Is RD date the date when BCIS recieves your application "

Yes

"how much time does it take to get ND."

If you check on this forum Oct-Dec trackers it looks like you will get ND anywhere between 1-5 days after the receipt date.

"When does one get their case number."
You get case number with the ND or if you send your personal checks as filing fee and you can see the case number behind the check once it is cashed at your bank (assuming you have access to you cahed checks ).

Thanks a lot infero , did u get ur ND yet.

Also if u could answer one more question , when does 90 days for EAD begin from RD or ND date.

Thanks

Originally posted by wait-to-GC
Thanks a lot infero , did u get ur ND yet.

Also if u could answer one more question , when does 90 days for EAD begin from RD or ND date.

Thanks

I think its's from RD.

I'm just wondering only one person filed I-140 at VSC so far this year (almost January month is passing)

Hi All

I applied my I140/AP/EAD/I485 together.

All were received on January 2nd 2004 (RD).Notice Date was January 7th 2004 (ND) .

Good luck and God bless us all.

Originally posted by LC02_GC2004
Hi All

I applied my I140/AP/EAD/I485 together.

All were received on January 2nd 2004 (RD).Notice Date was January 7th 2004 (ND) .

Good luck and God bless us all.

I updated the excel spread sheet with your info. I assume you are filed under EB3.

I140

Hi All :

New to the forum.

I140 --- EB3

MD : Jan-22-2004
RD : Jan-23-2004
ND : ????

Hi All !

I am new to this forum.

My I140 petiton - EB3

MD: Jan-26-2004
RD: ?
ND: ?

How much time will it take to notify?

reply is appreciated.
thanks
SS78

Re: I140

HI Sree,

How do u know ur RD?

reply is appreciated.

thanks
SS78

Originally posted by sree1965
Hi All :

New to the forum.

I140 --- EB3

MD : Jan-22-2004
RD : Jan-23-2004
ND : ????

My Lawyer's Assistant told me.

RD : Received date of I-140 by USCIS[INS]

Sree

What is notice date?

Can someone please tell me what notice date (ND) is ? Will the receipt# be known when I know by ND? thanks for the help.

My I-140 and I-485 was concurrently filed/mailed by on 1/29/04