2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Secondary applicant only approved

LC_Virginia,

I saw one of your post where you had mentioned that your friend had got his EAD approved a week after his wife's approval. Can you please post any LUD changes you know. I am still waiting for my EAD approval , whereas my wife's EAD/AP has been approved

LUD changes for myself
EAD/AP - 05/20 and again on 05/21

Wifes
EAD - 05/20 - got a email saying "Card has been ordered"
05/21 - No change in status
05/23 - card mailed
Ap - 05/23 - approval notice had been mailed

Appreciate your help.

Thanks
GC VSC

gc_vsc said:
LC_Virginia,

I saw one of your post where you had mentioned that your friend had got his EAD approved a week after his wife's approval. Can you please post any LUD changes you know. I am still waiting for my EAD approval , whereas my wife's EAD/AP has been approved

LUD changes for myself
EAD/AP - 05/20 and again on 05/21

Wifes
EAD - 05/20 - got a email saying "Card has been ordered"
05/21 - No change in status
05/23 - card mailed
Ap - 05/23 - approval notice had been mailed

Appreciate your help.

Thanks
GC VSC

Sorry, GC VSC, I do not know my friend's LUD details. I know that his ND is in August 2003, though. He got his EAD on the 90th day or 91st day of applying, and his wife got her EAD a week earlier.

LC_Virginia said:
Sorry, GC VSC, I do not know my friend's LUD details. I know that his ND is in August 2003, though. He got his EAD on the 90th day or 91st day of applying, and his wife got her EAD a week earlier.

LC Virginia,

Thanks for your reply. I hope my EAD also gets approved.

GC VSC

AP Approved

AP Approved - got an email from USCIS today.

Updated tracker with my info as well as info from GC4Ever and gc_vsc.

LC_Virginia said:
I went through all of your 23 posts since you became a member, and none of them provide your information to be put in the tracker.

Anyway, I have added your record now.

I like the authority. Keep it up. :)

Praba123,

The mesg should state 30-60 days or something like that. In any case I will suggest keep H1b as long as you can.

GOT iEAD

I got my and my wife IEAD after 90 days on July 22 from Newark, my RD is 4/22 and ND 4/27. We went to Newark on June 25 for IEAD due to my wife's job situation but were given a information paper and asked to come back on 7/22.

IEAD is valid for 8 months.

My LUD for the EAD and AP has been changed twice on 7/16 and 7/21, and untill now no change in message.

I would also like to share my experience to all on this forum.

They only asked for the EAD reciepts and new applications for EAD, also checked our passports for ID veefication. We reached at the office around 7:45 AM get to the first window around 10:00 AM and out from office at 2:00 PM.

I hope this will help any one looking for IEAD.

Thanks

Prediction

JK, LC and all other honourable members,

We have all seen in last week or so that VSC is doing great on I-140s.
What do you guys think, How much time it will take to reach April ?

What's ur take on it ?

I don't know, i'm being very optimistic (for first time).

Anybody still waiting for EAD & AP with RD as Jan/04 or Feb/04 ???

Hi guys,

I was going through the tracker excel sheet and noticed that besides me there are few other who have filed their application in 01/04 or 02/04 and are still waiting for their EAD & AP. OR probably they haven't updated the tracker.

Esp .calling for -
wait-to-gc,
uzito2k,
Harypati,
bluerose,
cbeking etc.

I would like to know what are you guys doing about it?

** Last friday me and my wife went for the iEAD & AP to the local office. We had to take the appointment before - its mandatory overhere in Santa Ana /LA. We got our iEAD for 8 mths in 2 hrs time and for AP they asked us to contact the Vermont Service center.

Does anybody has a similar situation. How do we get the AP from the local office? These guys do not even entertain AP requests.

Thanks

Please update tracker

Hi, My friend. Thanks for the previous reponse.
This morning I receive an email saying EAD has been approvement.
EAD --- RD 06/07/2004, ND 06/10/2004, AD 07/26/2004. Please update the tracker. Hope other friends can get their EAD as soon as possible.

My current situation need an EAD Card. How long will it take to actually receive the EAD Card after approvement? Please advice.

regards

Rec'd EAD Cards

Today i rec'd the EAD cards for me and my wife in mail, and their validity period is, yes 2 year(s). I think from now on, everyone will get EAD's valid for 2 years.

I hope to get the 485 approval before the 2 year(s) expire.

Bodhal Singh said:
JK, LC and all other honourable members,

We have all seen in last week or so that VSC is doing great on I-140s.
What do you guys think, How much time it will take to reach April ?

What's ur take on it ?

I don't know, i'm being very optimistic (for first time).
The approval patterns have been cyclic as far as I know. Sometimes (most of the times) EB3 leads the wave of approvals. Then EB2 catches up. Usually the gap in EB2 and EB3 go as large as 4 weeks. This time it has gone beyond that. Now it is time for EB2 to catch up. It will take 1-2 more cycles before we reach April 2004, unless it is all due to some procedure change to implement FO memo!