2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

GGuy said:
myGC2005:

If your EAD has been approved, that implies USCIS has received your I-140 and I-485 (Just commonsense). I know a case where USCIS has lost his file and the case was approved eventually.

Thanks Gguy.

I will keep you posted Guys about my case.

Regards,

Spouse's I-485 Pending

dancingdesert said:
I-485 Approved on 7/5, received approval letter from USCIS on 7/8, and no LUD change on wife's I-485, since "fingerprint results received...." on 4/20.

Very similar situation..My wife's GC is still pending..We have initiated the 2nd case status inquiry now.With the previous inquiry,I got a letter saying "Waiting for Service",not sure what that means :( ! My lawyer has initiated an inquiry. We are way past the current processing dates.Its going to be almost 3 months now,since my GC approval.The trend with the I-485 approvals looks like they are holding spouse's approval.Not really sure why though. Will keep you all posted if I get further information.

Got approved today but no approval email for wife

ers_md said:
i guess I am not alone. My 485 was approved on 6/23/05 and I received my GC on 7/2/05. But my wife's 485 has still not been approved. The message still says "Finger prints are have been received ...... "

Got approved email at 4:15 PM today. Unfortunately no update for my wife. I dont know what course of action I should take.

Any update on your spouse's case?

dancingdesert said:
Hi All,
Received the magic email last night (saw this morning only).
Thanks and good luck to all.

Is it common to have gap between approval for self and spouse?
-DD
Hi Dancingdesert
I got the approved email but my spouses case is still hanging. Uptill now our updates were always together including the RFE. SO I dont know why her case got detached. Would appreciate your response and what course of action you have decided to take. Did you call the VSC rep? If yes what did they say?
Thanks

I-140 approval

Guys,

I thought I've already posted this, anyways - My I-140 was approved on 06/21/05. Please update the tracker. I'm happy to see this approval. Thanks to the forum members for helping me resolve lot of issues, JK, UN and many more.

Thanks again.

Wife got cards 1.5 months ago and me still waiting

Hi
My 485 cleared in Apr some time and on may20th my wife got her cards and in my case last LUD was on 15th june.Yesterday i talked to rep. and he told me that my FP results from FBI came back on 15th June and the have sent the cards for printing ...can any one give me some idea as to how much more time will it take to get the cards...
Any info would be helpful

thanks
utkarsh

pls help!

I'am in a bad situation now as I lost my job last friday. I want to know if I can accept contract/hourly positions? My I 140 cleared in Jan 05 and 485 is pending and is just more than 180 days.Only my wife and my son got RFE asking for 7th yr extention document but I have'nt got anything so far.So worried if I got an RFE asking for a employment letter or a pay stub.So want to make sure if I can go for contract/hourly/fulltime positions or should only go for permanent positions again.Someone please reply...

Job First

Slave_Victim said:
I'am in a bad situation now as I lost my job last friday. I want to know if I can accept contract/hourly positions? My I 140 cleared in Jan 05 and 485 is pending and is just more than 180 days.Only my wife and my son got RFE asking for 7th yr extention document but I have'nt got anything so far.So worried if I got an RFE asking for a employment letter or a pay stub.So want to make sure if I can go for contract/hourly/fulltime positions or should only go for permanent positions again.Someone please reply...

Get a job first (Contract/Employee). Contact united nations in other form/link with heading ability to pay issues. He will guide you.

mygc2005 said:
Thanks EricS.
Yestreday my lawyer spend more than one hour with USCIS rep.
He didn't tell me the outcome of that.
The only proof is EAD Approval.I believe that if there is no I140 and LC USCIS will not approve EAD and AP etc..is it correct EricS?
Thanks in advance.
Yes, that is correct, but USCIS will say it was a service center mistake to approve EAD and AP. Still you can use it as one of the arguments.

Slave_Victim said:
I know, this is not a good situation to be in, but, don't panic, you are not in as bad a situation as it might have been if you had not completed your 180 days after filing 485.

As Waitjuly2001 has said, first you need a job. You need to be able to get the paperwork for AC21. Read the AC21 forum and you will find out the details. Fulltime job with same job responsibilities as your LC is the ideal situation but hourly/contract is also fine. In case of hourly/contract, you can join a consulting company and they will give you full time permanent offer(kind of). Feel free to join any good consulting company. If you need help in this regard, let me know and I can refer a few names that I know.

Let us know if you have anymore questions.

I will wait...

VA_CH said:
Hi Dancingdesert
I got the approved email but my spouses case is still hanging. Uptill now our updates were always together including the RFE. SO I dont know why her case got detached. Would appreciate your response and what course of action you have decided to take. Did you call the VSC rep? If yes what did they say?
Thanks

Hi,
I spoke with my lawyer, and he advised me to wait for at least 1-2 months(30-60days) before initiating an enquiry. He thinks this is "very common" - he could not elaborate upon the reasons for this though.

Name check could be an issue, as my wife had previously got fingerprinting done (three times) for employment and license etc. - and as someone mentioned that having any record (good/bad/whatever) can usually delay the processing.

At this time, I am planning to wait for at least a month before I call to VSC. Shall keep you updated.
Best,
-DD

Called VSC

dancingdesert said:
Hi,
I spoke with my lawyer, and he advised me to wait for at least 1-2 months(30-60days) before initiating an enquiry. He thinks this is "very common" - he could not elaborate upon the reasons for this though.

Name check could be an issue, as my wife had previously got fingerprinting done (three times) for employment and license etc. - and as someone mentioned that having any record (good/bad/whatever) can usually delay the processing.

At this time, I am planning to wait for at least a month before I call to VSC. Shall keep you updated.
Best,
-DD

I Called VSC. Lady initially refused to give me information but dont know why she yielded and said that my wifes case is currently under review and it should be done in the next two weeks. hope this helps.

Finally the journey is over

all
finally my journey for 4 years comes to an end :)

i really do not know what to say...

initial hiccups with I140 RFE... enter UN to the help... ;)

now the battle is finally over.

The details are in the signature

Nice to see 485 approval

Congrats kishoree, n'joy..

nkalakonda said:
all
finally my journey for 4 years comes to an end :)

i really do not know what to say...

initial hiccups with I140 RFE... enter UN to the help... ;)

now the battle is finally over.

The details are in the signature

Card received

Finally!!

EB1-OR I-140/485 concurrently filed RD: 4/29/04, ND: 5/28/04
I-140 AD: 1/5/05
FP code 3: 4/7/05
I-485 LUD: 4/8/05, no msg change, no LUD's after that.
I-485 AD, card ordered: 6/30/05, card mailed notice: 7/7/05, received 7/8/05 :)

140 approved and 485's lud changed

Hi,
Today my 140 got approved. I received 10 approval emails..!!!! I do not know why I receved so many emails.
Today my 485's LUD changed. Recently I have requested for an address change by sending a paper mail to VSC. Probably that is the reason.. Couple of months ago, I had my FPs done. I am also waiting for my FP updates in my 485..
Can some one please update the excel sheet for me!

cooldude2k4 said:
Guys,

I thought I've already posted this, anyways - My I-140 was approved on 06/21/05. Please update the tracker. I'm happy to see this approval. Thanks to the forum members for helping me resolve lot of issues, JK, UN and many more.

Thanks again.

Congratulations cooldude2k4! :)

sarwarmd said:
Hi,
Today my 140 got approved. I received 10 approval emails..!!!! I do not know why I receved so many emails.
Today my 485's LUD changed. Recently I have requested for an address change by sending a paper mail to VSC. Probably that is the reason.. Couple of months ago, I had my FPs done. I am also waiting for my FP updates in my 485..
Can some one please update the excel sheet for me!

Cogratulations sarwar - perhaps they are ashamed about your first 140! :D Enjoy, have fun! I am sure 485 wait will be very very short!

Last edited by a moderator:
LUDs changes again today

Jharkhandi said:
Congratulations cooldude2k4! :)

Cogratulations sarwar - perhaps they are ashamed about your first 140! :D Enjoy, have fun! I am sure 485 wait will be very very short!

Jharkhadni,
It is a immense pleasure to have a response from person like you! Thanks for your comments. I have noticed LUD changes again today in my 485, 140. Also I have recently applied for my family members applications out of which only my wife's application's LUDs changed today. Please look at my signature. Can you please through some light...