2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Cards ordered e-mails received..

Hi all...

I also got the following emails @ abt 8:15 PM EST:

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: EAC04216XXXXX

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or
to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On June 7, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new
card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or
advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please
contact the National Customer Service Center.

List Update

I will upload updated list tomorrow...
new update summary for today.we saw some good movement in approvals today. most of them done FP in 2nd week of april..
New Updates:
sarwarmd, with labor priority date, 08/17/2004
americanada, added new record with 485 approval - 06/06/2005
mg1234, added new record with 485 approval - 06/07/2005
AM_OPTIMISTIC,485 approval - 06/07/2005
ravikanth_b, case transfer to CA - 06/06/2005
usernew22, 485 approval - 06/07/2005

EB-3 cases with PD prior to 2002 being approved

gc5-28 said:
:rolleyes: Friends congrats to those, who got approvals recently and good luck for guys who are waiting. If the trend, like we saw todays approovals continue, lots of approvls should be on the way to go.

From my observation, most of the recent approvals are EB-3 cases with PD prior to 2002. Looks like VSC is clearing out these cases prior to the worldwide retrogression of EB-3 cases that is to be expected in the near future.

Hopefully, VSC is able to approve all the cases with early PD. These applicants have been waiting for a long time and deserve the approvals.

Cheers,

What will Happen to Worldwide EB2/EB3 and Other Categories?

News flash from murthy.com....
:confused:
"What will Happen to Worldwide EB2/EB3 and Other Categories?
©MurthyDotCom

With the new addition of the Schedule A category to the June 2005 Visa Bulletin, it will be necessary to wait until the July 2005 Visa Bulletin to see if this Schedule A category has any immediate impact on the availability of EB3 worldwide visa numbers, generally. Improvement is fairly unlikely, however, as the Visa Bulletin recorded telephone message indicates that, for the remainder of Fiscal Year 2005, visa numbers for EB2 and EB3 cannot be taken for granted. The DOS recording advises that the quantity of visa numbers available in these employment-based categories will be extremely limited during the final quarter of the fiscal year, July through September 2005."

another 485 approval

Hi All,

we are not done with approvals for June 7: I received emails for my wife's and my own I-485 approval/card ordered today evening! :D :D
Thanks to everybody participating in this forum!

Maybe this also gives some hope to all of you with strange LUD patterns, "no FP received emails", from MA etc, see my signature.

Hope VSC keeps up this speed and good luck to you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got LUD 0n 6/8/05 for both myself and spouse. The txt change only to my spouse Case with that Case has been Transfered to Washingon, DC.

Thnk you

why cases get transfered to other locations?

In last couple of days I have seen couple of cases getting transfered out of VSC (ravikanth_b and kalse_2000)....
Are these cases different in anyways than other cases?What are the criterias for cases being transfered to different service center/local office..

thanks

NF-kappaB said:
Hi All,

we are not done with approvals for June 7: I received emails for my wife's and my own I-485 approval/card ordered today evening! :D :D
Thanks to everybody participating in this forum!

Maybe this also gives some hope to all of you with strange LUD patterns, "no FP received emails", from MA etc, see my signature.

Hope VSC keeps up this speed and good luck to you all!

Congrats !!! NF-kappaB. Good to see your approval. Hope for the best....

We had same LUD's untill 4/20

EB2 Aug-04 Cases

Has anyone been in touch with VSC lately with a RD for 140/485 of Aug-04?

It seems VSC is actually clearing up the backlog by approving cases with PD<2002. And, of course, throwing in some other 2004, 2005 cases to keep us guessing...

Really wonder sometimes why USCIS is so secretive about its intent/processes?

140/485 - ND: 8/31/04
140 - AD: 4/6/05
FP - Done: 3/25/05
485 - latest LUD: 5/13/05

Last edited by a moderator:
after how many days of aproval email you got this card ordered email...

APR2004_ABC said:
Received card order email today. I wonder if I still need to go to PP stamp. Can someone tell me about it? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Thanks in advance

Have you got the another mail regarding cards ordered yet or not..

AM_OPTIMISTIC said:
Hi Guys,

It gives me immense pleasure to announce that we (my wife and I) got the I-485 approval mails today. The e-mail message is as below:

Receipt Number: EAC04216XXXXX

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On June 7, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (
800) 375-5283.

I am really thankful to this forum and its members for selfless contributions.

APR2004_ABC said:
Received card order email today. I wonder if I still need to go to PP stamp. Can someone tell me about it? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Thanks in advance

you don't need to once you have the palstic card which most likely you would get within few days.

APR2004_ABC said:

Thanks in advance

Could you please provide us with GC case details? Thanks

I485 for July 12, 2004

I am a new member. I do not know when my I-485 can be approved?

VSC NIW
I-140/i485 concurrent submitted ND: 07/12/2004
I140 Approval: 4/14/2005
FP: SD and CD:3/18/2005
I-485(me): LUDs: LUD1:7/15/2004, LUD2:1/28/2005(address change), LUD3: 2/2/2005, LUD4: 2/3/2005, LUD5:3/18/2005(FP completed), LUD6:3/22/2005,
LUD7:3/29/2005(FP received...), LUD8:5/13/2005(recent update), LUD9: Approval on ?? :)
I-485(my wife): similar