2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Service Center Processing Dates changed ( for Vermont Feb 8th)

I-140 EB2 Feb 05,2004
I-140 EB3 Oct 28,2004
I-485 Oct 22,2003

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the difference ??

Hi VHD999,

What is the difference between an EAD application based on a pending 485 and a regular EAD application.

My details can be seen from my signature.

VHD999 said:
If you have filed EAD application based on a pending 485 application,
the processing date is November 15, NOT December 9 !!

continue updating EAD and AP columns

patnams said:
FREEWALKER and HOWLONGTOWAIT,

Thanks for updating the tracker. Let us update the tracker say once for some 7-8 updates. Also, make sure that formulas are copied when you insert a new line in the tracker.

I think it is better to leave the update to 2-3 volunteers willing to do so instead of everyone updating.

The significance EAD and AP for 2004 is not much any more, we can choose to avoid these columns if everyone thinks the same.

Patnam/all,
Please continue to update EAD and AP columns in the excelsheet. This is equally importnat for many people like me.
AP date is showing Dec-2-2004 which means we can expect AP to be cleared/approved for many of us soon.

its better not to delete any columns from the excel sheet but we can add only PD for retrogress purpose

Ead

There are 6 types of EAD applications.
You can find what each type means at the processing times web page.

Most of us here apply for EAD based on a pending 485 application.
I think your application belongs to the same category and its current
processing time is November 15, 2004.

seekinggc_ssk said:
Hi VHD999,

What is the difference between an EAD application based on a pending 485 and a regular EAD application.

My details can be seen from my signature.

Lost my updates..

howlongTowait said:
Added my information

================================
PD : 07/02/2001
EAD/AP/140/485 RD : 12/02/2004
EAD/AP - AD : 01/07/2005
I140 - Ad : 01/27/2005

My info got chaged in the tracker after above update. Can anybody fix it in the tracker please.

AP approved.

LC PD: 5/2003 AD: 12/14/2004
EB3, EAD/AP/140/485 RD:12/30/2004 ND:01/14/2005
EAD AD 02/04/2005
AP AD 02/08/2005

140 AD ???

Thanks,
vllrp

I140 approved

Just got an email today saying my I140 has been approved. No LUD on the application before approval. LUD changed just today.

I am so happy to cross one stage.

Have not yet received FP notice also. Waiting for that.

anru said:
Just got an email today saying my I140 has been approved. No LUD on the application before approval. LUD changed just today.

I am so happy to cross one stage.

Have not yet received FP notice also. Waiting for that.

congrats....kindly can you give some more details on your case.

EB2/Subst labor
I140 ND : 07/14/2004
I140 AD : 02/09/2005
FP : Yet to receive
I485 ND : 07/14/2004

Hope this is the info you were asking... if not let me know

pallu2004 said:
congrats....kindly can you give some more details on your case.

Pareshan4GC said:
Zamq,
My I485 lud changed on 02/03/2005. Wondering what is happening? Could it be that our cases are being transferred to cold storage?

Whats your PD? Are you retrogression affected?

I 140 Approved

Hello All ,
I got Sweet Emails today from USCIS That My I140 Approved Today . Excellent Forum , I have been here for more than 3 years Monitoring. Please update My info in the tracker Database . Thanks

EB-2 - PD 4-2001
140/485/EAD RD: 06/28/04
I140 - APPROVED - 2/09/2004
I485 : ???
EAD AD: 8/2004

Please update the tracker . Thanks Rajesh K for havign this wonderfull site . Good Luck to Us All

Senthil

VHD999 said:
There are 6 types of EAD applications.
You can find what each type means at the processing times web page.

Most of us here apply for EAD based on a pending 485 application.
I think your application belongs to the same category and its current
processing time is November 15, 2004.

I dont get these dates at USCIS -- they have these dates in the web site, which gets updated almost every 15 days, then when you see the way everyones approval comes through -- NO RELATION. Neither it is near these dates nor the months are the same.
If anybody figured this out Please let us know.

Need help

Hi,
I am planning to visit India during March-April. My I-140 is already approved and having my EAD and AP. My PD is also current and wating for FP.
I do have my 7th Yr H1 stampped upto mid May. My question is shall I travel with my H1 or I should use AP to enter. Before I leave I am planning to renew my passport also as that is going to be expired on November. Is there any issue if I renew my passport?

Please comment.

Thanks in advance.

oajnabi

oajnabi said:
Hi,
I am planning to visit India during March-April. My I-140 is already approved and having my EAD and AP. My PD is also current and wating for FP.
I do have my 7th Yr H1 stampped upto mid May. My question is shall I travel with my H1 or I should use AP to enter. Before I leave I am planning to renew my passport also as that is going to be expired on November. Is there any issue if I renew my passport?

Please comment.

Thanks in advance.

oajnabi

I don't see any issue. I had a similar situation when I traveled to India last year. I renewed my passport in New York before leaving for India. And then got the H1 visa stamped based on the approval notice (797) in New Delhi. Since you are traveling on AP, you don't even need to get your H1 stamped.

I had to get a transit visa for UK though, because my US visa stamp had expired and they needed a valid US visa stamp on the passport. Not sure if you'd require a transit visa when traveling on AP.

Sorry for not reading the post fully. Since your visa stamp is valid until May 2005, you should be all set. Don't even need a transit visa.

I-131(AP) E-filing -Support Documents

Did anybody e-file I-131? What are the supporting documents that should be sent other than copy of I-485? They mentioned on the form to explain "how you qualify for an advance parole document and what circumstances warrant
issuance of advance parole" what in short need to be written here.

Thanks

I-140 Approved

Hi,

My I-140 got approved today. :) :)

Details::
RFE Issued: 11/23/04 (Reason - Company's missing documents)
RFE Replied: 1/14/05
Approved: 2/09/05

Please update the traker.

Thanks.

RFE on 140

Hi guys,

Got a RFE on my 140 - they sent the notice on 02/03 - lawyer got the notice today...3 reasons - 1. Academic Eval had Ms. instead of Mr. 2. Affidavit documents for work experience was not needed in lieu of supporting documents like birth certificate etc: 3. Company needs to show the ability to pay me the salary they said they are paying me.

Gurus - what do you think? Does it seem bad? Point number 2 is very confusing and my lawyer is trying to figure that out...

Anyways, I am trying to get the reply back quick...

:confused: :(