2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

updating...

Hi all,
LUD changed and got email confirmations today for FP done on Sept 21st with a reciept date of Sept 24th.

FYI....

Children did not recieve FP notice. Do they also need FP?

thanks

EB2 or EB3 ?

GC-App said:
I am new to the forum, but I found it is very helpful, here is my info.

Concurrent I-140/I-485/EAD
I-140 RD: 8/31/2004, ND: 9/7/2004, AD:??
I-485 RD: 8/31/2004, ND: 9/7/2004, AD:??
EAD RD: 8/31/2004, ND: 9/7/2004, AD:9/16/2004

Did you file in EB2 or EB3 ?

Kat999,
Thanks for the good wishes but I am really worried. Everyday I am learning new things about immigrations and somehow these things affect me and my immigration case. I have spent some decent amount of money/time and I am also worried if the investment will pay off.

Anyway, I would like to restate my case on this thread with a lot more information this time ...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I work for company COMPANY_A and company COMPANY_B has filed my I140 and I485 on a EB3 substitue labor from Vermont. I am yet to receive the receipt numbers etc.

My education is 12+3 (12 + 3 yrs Bachelor Of Commerce degree from India). I have 10 yrs experience + a lot of computer diplomas and certificates. I had also done education evaluation (conclusion of the evaluation: Bachelors degree in Computer Information Systems) and sent evaluation papers along with the application.

What was on the substitue labor:
COLLEGE DEGREE REQUIRED: Bachelors
MAJOR FIELD OF STUDY: (box was empty)
EDUCATION..GRADE SCHOOL: 8
EDUCATION..HIGH SCHOOL: 2
EDUCATION..COLLEGE:4
TRAINING..YEARS: (box was empty)
TRAINING..MOTNHS: (box was empty)
EXPERIENCE..YEARS: 2

What are the chances of the I140 getting rejected ? Do you guys see a problem? Please help me understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
lud changes

I called my lawyer and he said he has not received anything from UCIS. I wonder whats going on?

Does UCIS gives a different message if they issue a RFE, if yes, what is the message like? Please try to post the actual RFE message for I140 application.

Thanks

Pareshan4GC said:
Kat999,
Thanks for the good wishes but I am really worried. Everyday I am learning new things about immigrations and somehow these things affect me and my immigration case. I have spent some decent amount of money/time and I am also worried if the investment will pay off.

Anyway, I would like to restate my case on this thread with a lot more information this time ...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I work for company COMPANY_A and company COMPANY_B has filed my I140 and I485 on a EB3 substitue labor from Vermont. I am yet to receive the receipt numbers etc.

My education is 12+3 (12 + 3 yrs Bachelor Of Commerce degree from India). I have 10 yrs experience + a lot of computer diplomas and certificates. I had also done education evaluation (conclusion of the evaluation: Bachelors degree in Computer Information Systems) and sent evaluation papers along with the application.

What was on the substitue labor:
COLLEGE DEGREE REQUIRED: Bachelors
MAJOR FIELD OF STUDY: (box was empty)
EDUCATION..GRADE SCHOOL: 8
EDUCATION..HIGH SCHOOL: 2
EDUCATION..COLLEGE:4
TRAINING..YEARS: (box was empty)
TRAINING..MOTNHS: (box was empty)
EXPERIENCE..YEARS: 2

What are the chances of the I140 getting rejected ? Do you guys see a problem? Please help me understand.

You are 99.99% safe, because you filed in EB3. Chance of rejection is very less, unless a nutty officer takeup your case.

Best of Luck...

Sree

PLS help me understand Finger Printing and EAD Status.

rmandiga said:
Hi all,
LUD changed and got email confirmations today for FP done on Sept 21st with a reciept date of Sept 24th.
FYI....
Children did not recieve FP notice. Do they also need FP?
thanks

Hi All,

Pls help me understand the following.

I applied for 140 and 485 together. And after couple of weeks of getting the receipt notice, i applied for EAD online. Later i went for EAD Finger Printing to an Application Support Center.

Question 1: Please let me know whether i need to do Finger Printing again seperately for 485 also ?

Question 2: I am on H-1 category now and my wife and kid are in H-4 category now.Once my wife get EAD and starts working she might get transferred to EAD category. I am also planning to continue with my EAD once my H-1 expires.

Once we both have our "eligibility to work/stay - immigrant status" changed to EAD and my H-1 expires. IS there anything i need to do to keep my kid in status ?

Please help me understand this. (Also let me know if my second question is not clear ?)

EAD Approved For Both Of US

Hi Guys,
Mine as well as my spouse's EAD got approved This afternoon.

EB3/concurrent
RD: 8/17
ND: 8/23

EAD: 9/27---approved
131---waiting
140---waiting
485---waiting

Email about 140

Hi Everybody,

Seems September month working for me, after having EAD and AP approval 10 days back and today afternoon only I got the card delivered in mail also.

Now just minutes back I got the following email about 140, I would highly appreciate if some one have the idea that what this realy means. Is it approved or some problem :

>>>>>>>>

Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On September 27, 2004, we mailed you a notice that we certified our approval of this case and sent it to the appellate body for review. The notice explains in detail the basis for this proposed action. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.
<<<<<<

Any clues would be appreciated.

Northamerican
I140 / 485 / EAD / AP (EB3)
RD:03/27/2004
ND:03/31/2004
--------------------------
EAD(Spouse): 06/17/2004
AP(Spouse) : 06/17/2004
EAD(Self) : 09/27/2004 (After RFE responded on 07/23/04 for Passport and License Photocopy )
AP (Self) : 09/21/2004 [Email received] (After RFE responded on 07/23/04 for Passport and License Photocopy )
FP: Waiting ...
140 LUD : 09/27/04 Email Rcd. (LUD :04/05/2004 then 09/27/04)
485 LUD : Waiting... (LUD :04/05/2004 )

Can you tell me more

Hi Sdesi,

Can you tell me more about when was your EAD approved and your spouse EAD approved.Because mine was approved on 15th of Sep. and my spouses not yet . I am wondering is there any RFE.

So can you please let us know how much gap between you and your spouses approvals.

Thanks
Karurama

saffronizeddesi said:
My spouse'd EAD got approved Today! No LUD change for my application yet.

EB3/concurrent ND:23 Aug

Any update

Hi Mainegc,

Any update for your spouse EAD? I am waiting my spouses EAD.Please let me know if you have any information.

Thanks
Karurama

you are not the only one,

check http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=142957

but no expert has shed any light on this issue yet

Good luck
northamerican said:
Hi Everybody,

Seems September month working for me, after having EAD and AP approval 10 days back and today afternoon only I got the card delivered in mail also.

Now just minutes back I got the following email about 140, I would highly appreciate if some one have the idea that what this realy means. Is it approved or some problem :

>>>>>>>>

Current Status:

On September 27, 2004, we mailed you a notice that we certified our approval of this case and sent it to the appellate body for review. The notice explains in detail the basis for this proposed action. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

<<<<<<

Northamerican
EAD(Self) : 09/27/2004 (After RFE responded on 07/23/04 for Passport and License Photocopy )
AP (Self) : 09/21/2004 [Email received] (After RFE responded on 07/23/04 for Passport and License Photocopy )

northamerican said:
Hi Everybody,

>>>>>>>>

Current Status:

<<<<<<

Northamerican

Northamerican,

I had similar status late last week....haven't figured that out yet and also waiting to hear from Gurus & my attorney.
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=144112

GoodLuck

ONE more Record breaking approval I-140....

Got I-140 in 13 days from our company. Just now I was informed by our company president....Small consulting company with 25 employees and 2M Turnover.

Recently got 2 approvals in 45 days....

More Info About my case

Hi Karurama,
My wife's LUD changed on 24'SEP and 27'SEP and got approved around 2PM on 27'SEP. Mine no LUD changes till Today and got approved around 3 PM. I am sure you will post your spouse's approval this week. Do not worry, your spouse will get EAD within a week or so.
Good luck!

Thanks
Mreddy

karurama said:
Hi Sdesi,

Can you tell me more about when was your EAD approved and your spouse EAD approved.Because mine was approved on 15th of Sep. and my spouses not yet . I am wondering is there any RFE.

So can you please let us know how much gap between you and your spouses approvals.

Thanks
Karurama

karurama said:
Hi Mainegc,

Any update for your spouse EAD? I am waiting my spouses EAD.Please let me know if you have any information.

Thanks
Karurama

no update on my wife's ead/ap
still waiting, why its taking time? :confused: :confused: :confused:

i gave my friends address for gc,still my ead/ap didnt came