2003: I-485 Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
joyd said:
I suggest we handle this just like we handle the EAD/AP renewals, always post the latest information in the cell and move the old info to either the cell comments or the comments column. See my row (joyd) for EAD/AP for an example.

Sounds like a plan :).

Did everyone see the latest processing dates btw? I expect this is a mistake, but the I-485 date just jumped to June 6th, 2003 :eek:. See http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=147847&page=4 for more info.

ETA

what is LUD changes?

Hi,

I see something like LUD changed on this forum!!!! Can anyone tell what is LUD?

Thanks,
June192001.

JUNE192001 said:
Hi,

I see something like LUD changed on this forum!!!! Can anyone tell what is LUD?

Thanks,
June192001.

LUD = Last Updated Date.

Go to https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp and set up an account. This way you can see your LUD and you will get email notification for significant updates. Often, the status message changes at the same time as the LUD (e.g. to "FP received" or, if you are lucky "this case has been approved...").

ETA

customer service rep said the processing goes by RD not ND, so we might need to bring back our RD dates.

Jalma said:
customer service rep said the processing goes by RD not ND, so we might need to bring back our RD dates.

That could be right although I trust the customer rep people about as far as I can toss one. The RD and ND don't *usually* differ by by more than a few days so we're probably ok. Note that for labor substitution cases they apparently go by the PD for the original LC.

ETA

FP Received (Attorney's Office) for both myself and spouse. Scheduled on 10/28/2004.

I-485 ND 10/02/2003. Semi Concurrent
I-140 AD 06/07/2004

Updated the Tracker ( got it from Joyd's post from the last page)

Added approval information for jhakas (ND: 06/25/03 AD: 10/21/04).

We're up to 12% of all cases approved now.

Of the cases for which an FP date is given, 34% are approved (although I'm sure that many people haven't updated their FP or I-140 information so this isn't a very accurate stat).

ETA

Tracker Maintenance...

Folks,

Instead of maintaining the same tracker in two different places, we have figured out a way to have the tracker maintained in one single thread (140 forum) and point this thread to the tracker in 140 forum. I am planning to consolidate the changes that have been made to this tracker to the 140 tracker over the weekend. Let me know if anyone has any issues with it.

Updated the tracker with correct dates.

There was some typos in my dates which I have corrected now.

Thanks,

Tracker Freeze

Please freeze changes being made to the tracker, we are in the process of consolidating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.