2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Last week, I called NCSC twice. First call, I was told my case is transfered to Atlanta. Second call, she told me my FP cleared in 08/04 and name check is pending, she will send me a letter in 30 days. Today I called FBI, confirmed FP cleared in 08/04 and name check is pending. Today I also e-mailed to fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov for Name check. Now...
I am waiting :rolleyes:
waiting :cool:
waiting :p
waiting ;)
waiting :confused:
waiting :eek:
waiting :(
waiting :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I-485 approved

Received mail stating my I-485 is approved, actual notice yet to receive.

Thanks for everybody's support thru keeping this forum interactive.

Wish you all the best.

Did my second FP on 02/24/2005.

sk24 said:

Wish you all the best.

CONGRATS :) :) :) :) :) :)

sk24 said:

Wish you all the best.

Congratulations on completing the journey.

sk24 said:

Wish you all the best.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

chaw said:
I got two letters (me & wife) from FBI (David Hardy's Office).

chaw,

had you enquired with the FBI about your name check status?? If YES, what was your type on correspondence...was it email or phone or a letter?? How long did this take?? from you asking about your name check TO you receving the letter stating that your name check is cleared??

Pls respond.

H1BneedGC said:
chaw,

had you enquired with the FBI about your name check status?? If YES, what was your type on correspondence...was it email or phone or a letter?? How long did this take?? from you asking about your name check TO you receving the letter stating that your name check is cleared??

Pls respond.
I requested for a FOIPA to Mr. Hardy and it took 10 days for them to send me a letter with "No records" response for both of us. I faxed the notarized requsition letter for FOIPA to the FBI office in DC.
To learn the complete process and to get a sample letter copy check the sticky below
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=136848
http://boards.immigration.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8181

chaw said:
I requested for a FOIPA to Mr. Hardy and it took 10 days for them to send me a letter with "No records" response for both of us. I faxed the notarized requsition letter for FOIPA to the FBI office in DC.
To learn the complete process and to get a sample letter copy check the sticky below
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=136848
http://boards.immigration.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8181

FOIPA letters from David Hardy's doesn't mean that your name check is cleared. You need to ask Mr. David Hardy's office for FBI name check status. They will inform you when the request came from USCIS and when it was sent back if cleared or pending since....

rajudm said:
FOIPA letters from David Hardy's doesn't mean that your name check is cleared. You need to ask Mr. David Hardy's office for FBI name check status. They will inform you when the request came from USCIS and when it was sent back if cleared or pending since....

I called the 202-324-3625 Main Line for FBI Name Check inquiry today, the lady asked me to email my details and they'll get back in about 3 months.
Can you pls. post your experience with FBI Name Check status.

chaw said:
I called the 202-324-3625 Main Line for FBI Name Check inquiry today, the lady asked me to email my details and they'll get back in about 3 months.
Can you pls. post your experience with FBI Name Check status.

I have sent a certified mail to David Hardy's office asking for FBI Name check status (around March 6th). I am still waiting for the response. The format of the letter is same as you do in e-mail.

rajudm said:
I have sent a certified mail to David Hardy's office asking for FBI Name check status (around March 6th). I am still waiting for the response. The format of the letter is same as you do in e-mail.
Thanks for the response. Is it worth sending email to "fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov".

Sending email to fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov... is like another 485 process

I am in the same boat.. I called FBI main line and they said currently processing email received during Nov,2004. I had emailed to FBI on Nov 17... for that her respone call after 4 weeks if you didnt receive any response.

chaw said:
Thanks for the response. Is it worth sending email to "fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov".

looking4green said:
I am in the same boat.. I called FBI main line and they said currently processing email received during Nov,2004. I had emailed to FBI on Nov 17... for that her respone call after 4 weeks if you didnt receive any response.

Yeah. Thats true, unfortunately we don't have Receipt# here like as for 485. Anyway I just emailed & faxed the Name check status letter to 202-324-3367. My clock has started now......... :( wait..wait...wait....don't till when...
I am also thinking of send a certified letter to Mr Hardy...any thoughts....

chaw said:
Yeah. Thats true, unfortunately we don't have Receipt# here like as for 485. Anyway I just emailed & faxed the Name check status letter to 202-324-3367. My clock has started now......... :( wait..wait...wait....don't till when...
I am also thinking of send a certified letter to Mr Hardy...any thoughts....

What is this certified letter ?
How is it different from normal letter ?