2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

VA_Mclean said:
Try calling this lady at FBI she is a analyst.
Diane Berger 202 324 0680.

Thanks for your info. VA_Mclean.
After calling her 25 times, I could talk to her.
She took my name, phone number etc.
It has been a week now.
No response yet.

gcWaitWay2Long said:
Legalfrustrated could you let us know how you had figured out that your case is stuck in the name check process. I tried wrting to USCIS and also wrote and sent an email to FBI, nobody got bak with me yet. I wrote to them the beginning of this month.
My Details
(I 485 - ND Dec 2003)
All Else Done : I140, FP, AP, EAD .....

For me, FBI responded after 3 months !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That so sucks... they are processing the applications that were filed after us and we are still waiting... Is there anyway we ould hae our cases expedited, if so is there a period of time we have to wait before we get them expedited? To make it clearer, when you apply for an EAD you wait for 90 days and then get an interim EAD regardless of where your processing is stuck, similarly, I was wondering if there is something similar to that but would enable us to bump up the priority on the old cases that have been long pending??

Joining the 2003 leftover team lately......

PD - 10/2003
140/485 - RD 09/2003
2nd EAD - AD 08/2004
1st FP - 12/2004
3rd EAD - RD 3/2005
2nd AP - RD 3/2005
FBI Name check cleared for both(me & wife).........
-------------------------
going crazy applying EADs and APs again n again.... :confused:

- Chaw

LegalFrustrated said:
Thanks for your info. VA_Mclean.
After calling her 25 times, I could talk to her.
She took my name, phone number etc.
It has been a week now.
No response yet.

Mine was cleared after 20 months. I spoke the lady i mentioned and pleaded to here and stated by concern. She helped me out and my case was cleared and with in 3 week my I-485 was also approved.

Try calling her in a months time if nothing happens.

VA_Mclean said:
Mine was cleared after 20 months. I spoke the lady i mentioned and pleaded to here and stated by concern. She helped me out and my case was cleared and with in 3 week my I-485 was also approved.

Try calling her in a months time if nothing happens.

VA_Mclean, Did she call or e-mail you after clearing your "Name Check" ?

LegalFrustrated said:
VA_Mclean, Did she call or e-mail you after clearing your "Name Check" ?

My dialog with here regarding the name check started from OCT 2004. As of that date she updated me that my case was pending. Next time I was able to get her on Feb 11th and repeated my story. She was paitent and listened to my story and asked me to send a email right away to FBINNCP@ic.fbi.gov and she would look into it and let me know what the issue could be. With in 2 days she replyed refering to our previous conversation and told me that my name check was cleared on FEB 9th 2005.

I think my case was a co-incidence of me speaking to here(on FEB 11 2005) and my case approved a few days back(on FEB 9 2005).

But it is good that you spoke to here. Let me know what was the conversations you had with here.

Hi, What all information do we have to have handy when talking to the lady to find out if the name check is done.
i.e do we need the 485 receipt no etc?

Thanks

VA_Mclean said:
I think my case was a co-incidence of me speaking to here(on FEB 11 2005) and my case approved a few days back(on FEB 9 2005).

But it is good that you spoke to here. Let me know what was the conversations you had with here.

You mean to say that your I-485 was approved without your Name Check getting cleared ?
I-485 on Feb 9th 2005
Name Check on Feb 11 th 2005.
This would be a good news for me.

LegalFrustrated said:
You mean to say that your I-485 was approved without your Name Check getting cleared ?
I-485 on Feb 9th 2005
Name Check on Feb 11 th 2005.
This would be a good news for me.

Not I-485. Name Check was cleared. My I-485 was approved on March 04 2005

SaiBobby said:
Hi, What all information do we have to have handy when talking to the lady to find out if the name check is done.
i.e do we need the 485 receipt no etc?

Thanks

Your A#, and rest you will able to answer on the fly (first name,lastname,date of birth)

Enquiry with VSC

Have any of you guys heard back from VSC regarding your enquiries?
Do VSC reply to enquiries?

I have put in an enquiry regarding my case 3 weeks back. At that time they said that I would hear back in 3-4 weeks. Nothing yet. Would I ever hear anything? How long do I have to wait before putting in another enquiry?

Happy Holi & Happy Easter to everyone!!!

expected said:
Have any of you guys heard back from VSC regarding your enquiries?
Do VSC reply to enquiries?

I have put in an enquiry regarding my case 3 weeks back. At that time they said that I would hear back in 3-4 weeks. Nothing yet. Would I ever hear anything? How long do I have to wait before putting in another enquiry?

Happy Holi & Happy Easter to everyone!!!

Yes. I did hear from them in about 6-7 weeks. But no good news thought !!
I-485 (June 2003) (Stuck at Name Check)
All Done : AP,EAD, I140, FP ....

"The processing of your petition has been delayed. All petitions rececived by this Service are required to have security checkks that are resulting in delays of the adjudication fo petitions..........."

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I requested for enquiry on 2/11 and got the USCIS letter last friday saying that my 485 is having "pending services". Can somebody tell me what does this mean???????