2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Yes, of course I am !!!

kumarr said:
Is there anyone on the same boat as mine.

Even after Finger printing the Message didnot change. It still reads out that my application ND on August 19 2003.

What is the ongoing pattern for approvals.
My PD is in May 2001
ND for 140 is in June 03
ND for 485 is in Aug 03

EAD pending over 4-5 months

Friends of mine who had FP on the same day as mine, after mine and after a mile after mine have already sailed through gracefully.
WHY ME WHY ME WHY ME?

kumarr, it is not just YOU YOU AND YOU.. It is me to...I keep banging my head against the wall asking WHY ME WHY ME WHY ME.....That is the reason I am logged on at 3:47 am on a Monday morning...Many of my colleagues with exact same parameters (same employer, eb3, same FP date, ND around same date or even LATER) have been approved...

name check

Hello,
my status message for 485 says this... ..

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On November 15, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

I am not sure if my case is stuck becos. of name check guys please advise..

I checked with my FP verification This Morning

Today I called FBI FP office inregard with my FP Verification.
I was told that they have already verified my FP on Oct 07 2004 and had sent the results back to INS on the same day.

What next am planning to contact the Namecheck office.

Have you folks recently noticed that the number of members responding on the Forum had gone down in the recent days. Am assuming we are the only ones left waiting on the queue. In a way that is even better to having known that cases arent getting processed these days....

What I might tell you now might come down as a speed bump to your expectations.

I checked probable date of clearance through immigrationwatch.com and the probability looks very weak. From our ND dates only 13% of the cases have been approved or cleared. And most probably 75% of the cases be cleared by August of 07 yep yep its year 2007. And if we are very lucky it be cleared by May of 2005.

Is this website authentic..

god give me more strenght to wait patiently.

Anyway Good Luck to youAll.

kumarr said:
Today I called FBI FP office inregard with my FP Verification.
I was told that they have already verified my FP on Oct 07 2004 and had sent the results back to INS on the same day.

What next am planning to contact the Namecheck office.

Have you folks recently noticed that the number of members responding on the Forum had gone down in the recent days. Am assuming we are the only ones left waiting on the queue. In a way that is even better to having known that cases arent getting processed these days....

What I might tell you now might come down as a speed bump to your expectations.

I checked probable date of clearance through immigrationwatch.com and the probability looks very weak. From our ND dates only 13% of the cases have been approved or cleared. And most probably 75% of the cases be cleared by August of 07 yep yep its year 2007. And if we are very lucky it be cleared by May of 2005.

Is this website authentic..

god give me more strenght to wait patiently.

Anyway Good Luck to youAll.

Hi kumarr,

I have sent "FAX and MAIL" for "NameCheck" to FBI I believe. Its been more than 2 months and there is no response.

Can we call them and enquire about our namecheck ?
Is there a phone number wherein we can call them ?

As far as my FP is concerned, the online message says :
On September 9, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

I think this means, my FP has been verified. Please clarify.

Thanks.

I485stage said:
kumarr, it is not just YOU YOU AND YOU.. It is me to...I keep banging my head against the wall asking WHY ME WHY ME WHY ME.....That is the reason I am logged on at 3:47 am on a Monday morning...Many of my colleagues with exact same parameters (same employer, eb3, same FP date, ND around same date or even LATER) have been approved...

Hello guys.. here is another most unlucky guy for "why me why me why me"
Atleast for you guys, 140 is cleared.. my application not even touched till date.. rest of my colegues applied on or even after 4 months,their 485 got cleared more than month ago..
i donno where am i strucked.... :mad:

Labour Applied 02/09/03 - Approval 04/29/03
EB3 - India
I-140 RD 12/22/03 - ND 12/29/03 (my case is not even touched till now
called four to five times.. no response from USCIS)
I-485 RD 12/22/03 - ND 12/29/03
EAD AD 07/10/04 (After RFE)
AP AD 07/13/04 (After RFE)

FP 10/29/04
LUD on I-485 11/04/04 (on FP), 12/10/04, 12/13/04

ch2003 said:
Hello guys.. here is another most unlucky guy for "why me why me why me"
Atleast for you guys, 140 is cleared.. my application not even touched till date.. rest of my colegues applied on or even after 4 months,their 485 got cleared more than month ago..
i donno where am i strucked.... :mad:

I would call my congressman's office and have them follow up on the issue. Since the published date on EB3 140 are way past your notice date, your senator's office should be able to dig information real quick. Don't trust the website too much. Sometimes the information doesn't get updated. Your attorney might have received an approval.

My GC got approved more than a month ago, but the online status for my 140 still shows as pending. Thanks to my attorney, I knew in time that my 140 was actually approved in 4 months time. Just by looking at the online site, I would've never known that it got approved.

Hope this helps. Good luck to all.

Raj

My 485 is approved.

mine and my wife's 485 were approved approval date is 01/10/2005,and my 140 APD is 12/08/2004,Mine is an EB2 Case.Ca some one upadte the Info in xl pl.Thanque very much for all of you guys,and i wish u the best of luck for all u'r approvals

Phone number of Namecheck office

Hello All,

Could you let me know the phone number of Namecheck office of FBI?

I'm in CT. I finished my FP at the end of Oct. 03, my LUD date changed to Nov. 4, 03. Until now, the date hasn't updated. I don't know why.

Thanks !

Good luck to all!

Wait789

Recd approval e-mails on 01/05/05 and the actual courtesy approval notices by MAIL, today.
Going for PS on 01/13 at 26 Federal plaza, NYC

Updated the tracker with my approval info.

Thankyou ALL and good luck.
-----------------------------------
765/140/485/EB3/INDIA--ND: 11/18/2003
PD:10/18/02
EAD AD: 07/15/04
140 AD: 06/09/04
FP1: 11/16/04 ( LUD: 11/22 (FP recd), 11/23, 12/8, 01/05(approved) )

I485 ND August 20th 2003

Hi Guys,

I am in the same boat as you all are. My LUD changed only once after my finger prints which was taken on 10/19/2004 and LUD changed on 10/22/2004 but my message shows a different date.

"On October 21, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

Can any one comment on this to why there is a difference of 1 day.

Thanks
GC7

Hello,
I just got an email stating that they have issued an RFE for my I485. LUD was 12/17/04. When I try to access through their website, my case can't be found.
Anybody has recent I485 RFE experiences?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there still somebody who's ND is prior to June 19

Just had a question to folks who had their notice date prior to June 19. For quite some time after the elections the processing is almost at stand still now and dates not being progressed. On the same context I wish to find out if somebody's notice date is earlier to June 19.
If so, had you tried calling INS or has any action been taken till now?

My other question would to for folks who had their cases transfered to Local INS office.

folks please do take a moment to shed some light..

thanks

Man --- U think u are.. ND 7/14/2003 -- still waiting for 140, last touched jan 04. RFE on 485 last week. Anyways stopped asking that question. Just an update

chiddhu said:
Man --- U think u are.. ND 7/14/2003 -- still waiting for 140, last touched jan 04. RFE on 485 last week. Anyways stopped asking that question. Just an update
What was your RFE about, chiddhu?

GC7 said:
Hi Guys,

I am in the same boat as you all are. My LUD changed only once after my finger prints which was taken on 10/19/2004 and LUD changed on 10/22/2004 but my message shows a different date.

"On October 21, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

Can any one comment on this to why there is a difference of 1 day.

Thanks
GC7

GC7, it is the same case with me. My LUD changed to 09/21/2004. But the message says "On Sep 20, 2004 we received the results of your finger printing...". I too have that difference of 1 day. I think this is THE LEAST of the things to worry about. They received the results on a certain date but they updated the status on their system the next day. Thats all. Nothing to worry about :) really....There are so many other things to worry about like why nothing has happened after FP updation. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I485stage, MY 485 ND date is the same as your 485 ND date. Our both the applications might have stuck with the same Immi officer. Did you file 140 and 485 concurrently?

GC7,
I140 ND 06/25/03
I140 AD 05/20/04

I485/EAD/AP ND 08/20/03
EAD/AP AD 11/14/03
FD done 10/19/04

I485stage said:
GC7, it is the same case with me. My LUD changed to 09/21/2004. But the message says "On Sep 20, 2004 we received the results of your finger printing...". I too have that difference of 1 day. I think this is THE LEAST of the things to worry about. They received the results on a certain date but they updated the status on their system the next day. Thats all. Nothing to worry about :) really....There are so many other things to worry about like why nothing has happened after FP updation. :mad:

GC7 said:
I485stage, MY 485 ND date is the same as your 485 ND date. Our both the applications might have stuck with the same Immi officer. Did you file 140 and 485 concurrently?

GC7,
I140 ND 06/25/03
I140 AD 05/20/04

I485/EAD/AP ND 08/20/03
EAD/AP AD 11/14/03
FD done 10/19/04

Yes, I filed them concurrently. My case is EB3 INDIA, filed out of Illinois. I have another problem - which I suspect might be delaying my case - my wife went on a long vacation during which I received FP notice. So I did my FP while I rescheduled my wife's FP to January. So far I have not received my wife's next FP notice. So my FP is done while my wife's is not. That could be delaying my case if the immi officer wants both cases to proceed at the same pace. But that's my problem... :rolleyes:
Heaven knows if 08/20/03 is stuck with the same immi. officer. Also, my concurrent I140/I485 receipt date is 08/13/2003 whereas the notice date is 08/20/2003.