2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Same here but much longer than yours, Original FP Date - week of 10/11/04 but did 3 weeks ahead - 09/25/04 - that puts me at 7 weeks completed and counting no change on LUD.
Called FBI after 4 weeks after 9/25 they said my results were sent back to INS same day (mmm... very efficient – I must say - considering 9/25 was a Saturday)

Have heard sometimes it never gets updated. If your's get updated post a message here.

Hope you feel better :)

kb123 said:
My FP was done 4 weeks back (actually on 10/16). It was originally scheduled for 11/12/04 and I went for early FP. There was no change in LUD. Is this something normal? Any input is appreciated !

Thanks

LUD updated

Just got automated email that USCIS have received the FP results and processing has resumed. Now I feel better ;-)

Thanks

uNeverKnow said:
Same here but much longer than yours, Original FP Date - week of 10/11/04 but did 3 weeks ahead - 09/25/04 - that puts me at 7 weeks completed and counting no change on LUD.
Called FBI after 4 weeks after 9/25 they said my results were sent back to INS same day (mmm... very efficient – I must say - considering 9/25 was a Saturday)

Have heard sometimes it never gets updated. If your's get updated post a message here.

Hope you feel better :)

ETA-GC said:
Added I-485 approval info for abouttime (ND: 04/07/03 AD: 11/15/04).

ETA

Hi ETA-GC,

Could you please update the tracker with my details:

Labour (NJ) : June 2001

I-140 AD : SEP 2004

I-485 AD : NOV 10 2004.

Thanks in advance...

Mallik2000 said:
Hi ETA-GC,

Could you please update the tracker with my details:

Labour (NJ) : June 2001

I-140 AD : SEP 2004

I-485 AD : NOV 10 2004.

Thanks in advance...

Mallik,

Your details are not in the tracker, so can't update a row. A new row needs to be added, but you need to provide the 140/485 NDs too at the very least.

joyd said:
Mallik,

Your details are not in the tracker, so can't update a row. A new row needs to be added, but you need to provide the 140/485 NDs too at the very least.
Hello JOYD,

Here is my ND for I-140 & I-485 : 11/18/03

Thanks.

Added Mallik2000's info assuming it's EB3 and substituted date as 01 for whatever info he provided.

Info in the tracker

joyd and all,

I would like to suggest a couple things for both the 2004 and 2003 trackers. With the priority date regression to happen in January I would suggest:

1) That everyone updates their PD on the tracker - and while they are it, their filing state.

2) That you add a new column to identify country of origin since this is the piece of information that will determine if an application will be processed or not.

Just a thought.

joyd said:
Added Mallik2000's info assuming it's EB3 and substituted date as 01 for whatever info he provided.

Hi joyd,

My case was filed in EB21. Sorry for not providing this info earlier. Thanks again for the update.

Tracker Updated

Changed Mallik to EB2. Added I-485 approval info for Niti Upadhyay (ND: 02/05/03 AD: 11/16/04).

ETA

My case status

Well, I decided to update the spreadsheet with my status as well.....

Last edited by a moderator:
ETA-GC said:
Changed Mallik to EB2. Added I-485 approval info for Niti Upadhyay (ND: 02/05/03 AD: 11/16/04).

ETA
Thanks ETA-GC. We just received card for my son. I am still waiting for my approval notice.

Thanks.

Tracker Updated

Renamed the tracker back to 2003.xls (please don't change the name).

Remove bogus ??/??/?? entry (don't use invalid dates in any of the fields).

ETA

My 485 got approved

Hi All,

I am so happy to post that my I485 got approved today.

I am the primary applicant. My wife got her FP date on Dec 11th. So, does she have to wait for till her FP is processed so that her I485 can be processed? She is in India and will be returning on Nov 27th on AP.

Can anyone please update my information on the tracker.

Thanks

This is the message I see on the USCIS status check website:

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On November 16, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Tracker Updated

Added I-485 approval info for vd2000 (ND: 09/18/03 AD: 11/16/04 -- congrats btw) and fixed a few bogus entries. Also got rid of the extra sheet as this seems to add 250K or so to the size of the tracker for no good reason...

% COMPLETED (OUT OF CASES WITH FP AND I-140 DATES GIVEN...) 49.1%
% COMPLETED (OUT OF CASES WITH FP DATE GIVEN...) 42.2%
% COMPLETED (OUT OF CASES WITH I-140 APPROVAL DATE GIVEN...) 28.2%
% COMPLETED (OUT OF ALL CASES) 19.9%

ETA

vd2000 said:
Hi All,

My wife got her FP date on Dec 11th. So, does she have to wait for till her FP is processed so that her I485 can be processed? She is in India and will be returning on Nov 27th on AP.

She can go for early approval, just walk-in any day, usually Saturdays or wednesdays are good. Search the forum for early fps.

Hi vd2000,

Could you please post when you did your FP and at which local office (ASC)? Any LUD change after the FP was received?

Thanks in advance.

vd2000 said:
Hi All,

I am so happy to post that my I485 got approved today.

I am the primary applicant. My wife got her FP date on Dec 11th. So, does she have to wait for till her FP is processed so that her I485 can be processed? She is in India and will be returning on Nov 27th on AP.

Can anyone please update my information on the tracker.

Thanks

This is the message I see on the USCIS status check website:

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On November 16, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.