2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Does anyone know which RD they go by if these differ for the I-140 and I-485? In the case of ramaksc, this certainly seems to point towards them using the I-140 RD unless his was a labor substitution case (he didn't say that it was) in which case they would apparently go off of the PD (priority date) for the original LC.

I dont think the I-140 RD has any effect? My I-140 AD is 12-27-2001 ( 2 years before i filed I-485) - i dont think it has expedited my I-485 processing at all since my I-485 ND is 10-21-2003 and its not yet approved.

updated scans available

In addition to this tracker, the scans that nemessis and others have been doing here: http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=968566#post968566 are very useful for trying to figure out what the VSC is up to. I just rescanned my 10/23/03 cases and there was 1 transfer and 2 approvals in the last 3 days. Nemessis' stats seem to show that the VSC is starting to look at July 2003 and later cases in earnest now.

ETA

Hi ETA:
1. Can you shed some light as to how this scan is being done, as in the source for the data as shown in the Excel. The reason I ask is I MAY be able to look at EAC032585xxxx.
-OR- Do you have any Data available around Nos EAC032585xxxx, or can you scan for it.

- You can also direct me to another thread/forum that may have this information

Thanks
uNeverKnow.

ETA-GC said:
In addition to this tracker, the scans that nemessis and others have been doing here: http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=968566#post968566 are very useful for trying to figure out what the VSC is up to. I just rescanned my 10/23/03 cases and there was 1 transfer and 2 approvals in the last 3 days. Nemessis' stats seem to show that the VSC is starting to look at July 2003 and later cases in earnest now.

ETA

uNeverKnow said:
Hi ETA:
1. Can you shed some light as to how this scan is being done, as in the source for the data as shown in the Excel. The reason I ask is I MAY be able to look at EAC032585xxxx.
-OR- Do you have any Data available around Nos EAC032585xxxx, or can you scan for it.

- You can also direct me to another thread/forum that may have this information

Thanks
uNeverKnow.

There's various info on how the scans are done near the start of the thread that I directed people to and possibly in the FAQs or if you search in the I-140 and I-485 forums.

Briefly, the scans are done using the spreadsheet that you saw except that I XXXX'd out the last 4 digits of the case numbers (some people have suggested that showing the full case #'s is "bad" so I've been doing this). In that spreadsheet there is a macro which pings the USCIS online information for each of the case numbers in order while grabbing the latest LUD and status message and sticking it into the spreadsheet.

The hard part is getting the case numbers -- to do this you have to "probe" cases in a range from about 50000 through 55000 (last 5 digits) which can take several weeks as you are limited to about 200 scans per 24 hour period (if you exceeed that your IP will be locked out for a while).

In addition to 10/23/03 (EAC04016XXXXX) cases I've been scanning 08/25/03 (EAC03239XXXXX cases) which is pretty close to the date you are interested in. Nemessis is probably scanning a date within +/- 1 week of that date if you check his scans (he is scanning samples for days 1 week apart in a range of about 12 months or so).

ETA

Hi ETA:
You Da Man!!! thanks for the insights. Indeed Lot of hard work of so many.
-uNeverKnow.

ETA-GC said:
There's various info on how the scans are done near the start of the thread that I directed people to and possibly in the FAQs or if you search in the I-140 and I-485 forums.

Briefly, the scans are done using the spreadsheet that you saw except that I XXXX'd out the last 4 digits of the case numbers (some people have suggested that showing the full case #'s is "bad" so I've been doing this). In that spreadsheet there is a macro which pings the USCIS online information for each of the case numbers in order while grabbing the latest LUD and status message and sticking it into the spreadsheet.

The hard part is getting the case numbers -- to do this you have to "probe" cases in a range from about 50000 through 55000 (last 5 digits) which can take several weeks as you are limited to about 200 scans per 24 hour period (if you exceeed that your IP will be locked out for a while).

In addition to 10/23/03 (EAC04016XXXXX) cases I've been scanning 08/25/03 (EAC03239XXXXX cases) which is pretty close to the date you are interested in. Nemessis is probably scanning a date within +/- 1 week of that date if you check his scans (he is scanning samples for days 1 week apart in a range of about 12 months or so).

ETA

ETA-GC said:

ETA

I am not sure if you know the trick ... just reboot the modem or disconnect your internet connection and reconnect, this will give you a new IP address and you should be able to continue scanning.

Pareshan4GC said:
I am not sure if you know the trick ... just reboot the modem or disconnect your internet connection and reconnect, this will give you a new IP address and you should be able to continue scanning.

That works for dialup but I think that with most ISPs this won't work for DSL / Cable?

ETA

ETA-GC said:
That works for dialup but I think that with most ISPs this won't work for DSL / Cable?

ETA

I have DSL and I was doing it. It will not work if you have static IP. If you dont have static IP then it HAS TO WORK. Very few people have static IP's (people who host websites from their homes etc etc). If you are a normal user and doing nothing fancy then you should have a non-static IP account.

Pareshan4GC said:
I have DSL and I was doing it. It will not work if you have static IP. If you dont have static IP then it HAS TO WORK. Very few people have static IP's (people who host websites from their homes etc etc). If you are a normal user and doing nothing fancy then you should have a non-static IP account.

Cool -- I'll try that next time I get locked out :).

Thx!

ETA

Tracker Updated

Added I-485 approval info for kvpt_mm (ND: 03/26/03 AD: 11/12/04).

% COMPLETED (OUT OF CASES WITH FP AND I-140 DATES GIVEN...) 47.3%
% COMPLETED (OUT OF CASES WITH FP DATE GIVEN...) 41.0%
% COMPLETED (OUT OF CASES WITH I-140 APPROVAL DATE GIVEN...) 26.4%
% COMPLETED (OUT OF ALL CASES) 18.6%

ETA

GC approved - AP is pending

Our 485 applications got approved 2 weeks ago and we got our GC stamping at local USCIS office few days ago. Now our Advanced Parole is pending at USCIS. They issued a query to re-submit the photos for my wife's AP and mine is still pending. What should we do now? Do we need to call USCIS customer care and ask them to cancel AP application as we already got the GC stamping in our passports?

Our lawyer said we dont need to do anything and they will cancel them automatically. I am not sure how this is going to work. I am bit concerned as online message is not changed for AP.

Any ideas?

Call USCIS and talk to the immigration officer. Explain them about your situation. Whatever they say, go with that. Thats what I would do in such a situation...

ekpr said:
Our 485 applications got approved 2 weeks ago and we got our GC stamping at local USCIS office few days ago. Now our Advanced Parole is pending at USCIS. They issued a query to re-submit the photos for my wife's AP and mine is still pending. What should we do now? Do we need to call USCIS customer care and ask them to cancel AP application as we already got the GC stamping in our passports?

Our lawyer said we dont need to do anything and they will cancel them automatically. I am not sure how this is going to work. I am bit concerned as online message is not changed for AP.

Any ideas?

Hello JOYD / ETA_GC -

You guys are great. Keep it up. Looks like my GC got approved. Here are my details:

Labour (NJ) : June 2001

I-140 AD : SEP 2004

I-485 AD : NOV 10 2004.

Thanks for your postings, which helped me to understand the trend...

Mallik2000 said:
Hello JOYD / ETA_GC -
You guys are great. Keep it up. Looks like my GC got approved. Here are my details:

Labour (NJ) : June 2001
I-140 AD : SEP 2004
I-485 AD : NOV 10 2004.
Thanks for your postings, which helped me to understand the trend...

Congrats!! Can you update the tracker.

To Test

joyd said:
Congrats!! Can you update the tracker.
HI,

To test the macro, I scanned EAC03324 cases. Out of 32 cases, 20 got Transferred/Approved/FP Recvd. 12 cases has no status change.
As the limit I searched is more that 200 my ip got locked.
These numbers I searched for with in range 50000 to 50200.
4 complete, 10 FP recvd, 1 rfe rcvd, 5 Xferred.

waitjuly2001 said:
HI,

To test the macro, I scanned EAC03324 cases. Out of 32 cases, 20 got Transferred/Approved/FP Recvd. 12 cases has no status change.
As the limit I searched is more that 200 my ip got locked.
These numbers I searched for with in range 50000 to 50200.
4 complete, 10 FP recvd, 1 rfe rcvd, 5 Xferred.

Reboot your modem and you will get a new IP (provided you dont have a static IP)

Tracker Updated

Added I-485 approval info for gsingh72 (ND: 07/30/03 AD: 11/12/04).

Hopefully this week will be better than the last one...

ETA

vikuma said:
Updated info

Fixed the tracker (the separate filer columns got collapsed).

Also, when people update the tracker, could you add a brief description of the change in your post (so we know what was changed without having to d/l the new tracker)?

Thx!

ETA

no updates yet

My FP was done 4 weeks back (actually on 10/16). It was originally scheduled for 11/12/04 and I went for early FP. There was no change in LUD. Is this something normal? Any input is appreciated !

Thanks