2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

rdvikram said:
I answered my RFE "Ability to pay issue " on 08/23/04. LUD changed once on 08/24/04 after that i have n't seen any activity.

What was your RFE about ? I have completed my FP1 on 10/06/2004.

Please see my Signature for case details.
Jack76,

I recommend you get there by 8.00am and tell them that your FP is scheduled for so-n-so date, but you will be out of town that week,hence, would like to get the FP done now. Also, mention that you called the Customer service and they suggested you go to the ASC and request for an early FP. It's highly unlikely that they will deny your request.

This is how I got mine done.

Good luck!

FP done

FP1 originally scheduled for 11/12. Went in early last weekend and got it done on 10/16. Updated spreadsheet with FP details.

Thanks
- kb123

485 Approved

My 485 is approved on 10/13/2004. My wife's case is also approved on the same day.

Following are my details.

I140/I485 ND: 09/08/2003
I140 AD: 08/18/2004
FP: 10/08/2004
I485 AD: 10/13/2004.

Can somebody tell me, who will receive the approval notice? I or my lawyer??

How many days will take to get the plastic card?

Thanks.

Congrats,

did you have LUD changed after FP?

parttime_degree said:
My 485 is approved on 10/13/2004. My wife's case is also approved on the same day.

Thanks.

Where did you do your FP?

parttime_degree said:

Thanks.

kamvp said:
Please anybody updated my I-140 approved date. It was approved on 27-sep-04.

Congratulations! I guess now everybody who received 'Appellate review' status message in the last week of September have received approval notices. This should bring relief to all new receipients of similar status message.

Please update my filing category to EB3, it is currently EB2 in the tracker. This was a mistype, not a change of category through application. Thanks guys.

Can we use your template for NSC??

joyd said:
Guys,

Based on some requests for a combined thread for 2003, I merged the different trackers into one. It makes sense to have a single tracker considering the fact that it is taking so much longer to get approvals now-a-days. It is also beneficial to see the progress in one place. Hope you all like it!

Joyd

PS: I had taken the latest trackers as of 16th March from the following trackers jan, mar, apr-may-jun, jul-aug-sep, oct-nov-dec.

Joyd, you've done an awesome job to track the approvals and processing times.
However, this is just for VSC right now. I've filed my 485 in NSC and there is no tracker like this for NSC. So I was wondering if I could use the same template to track NSC approvals/processing times.

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Updated spread sheet

Finally, I got my GC approved. I have been watch this forum for a long time. It is very helpful. Wish you all the best.

Thanks for your help.

congratulation GC_GINKS,

Ours are same RD, ND and almost very close dates for FP and I-140 approvals. Lets see when i can see my approval. Hoping for the best...

US_Dreamz said:
Joyd, you've done an awesome job to track the approvals and processing times.
However, this is just for VSC right now. I've filed my 485 in NSC and there is no tracker like this for NSC. So I was wondering if I could use the same template to track NSC approvals/processing times.

Please let me know.

Thanks!

US_Dreamz,

Feel free to use the tracker, it is created for everyone's benefit. I wish there was a way to put information from all centers in one single tracker like this.

I 4485 Approved...

Hi,I have received mail that my and my wife's 485 application is approved and I have verified with BCIS website.

"This case has been approved. On October 19, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

For My Daughter it says..

"On October 20, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

Does anybody have this kind of experience?

What should i do regarding the stamping?

Thanks,

I forget to update my only FP date.. It was 8/12/2004

I-485 approved. I am out of US and it's taking forever to get the tracker. Can someone update tracker for me with I-485 AD Oct 18, 2004?

Thanks to you all for your help over the years.