2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

destiny said:
Myself and my spouse have already done our finger prints on 9/17 and online status for myself changed to FP being reviewed on 9/21.

But We received a letter for my spouse saying "Finger prints have to be retaken"

Did anyone face similar situation where FP had to be redone. We are planning to go tomorrow and request early FP for my spouse.

Destiny

I too received a Re-Fingerprinting notice yesterday for the same reason as your spouse. My spouse FP went Ok and status got updated. But my status is still the same.

This a problem on the part of BCIS and not us. Let them figure it out how to get a good FP. I will not worry about this issue. Every time they retake FP they loose money.

Actually the lady doing my FP doubted that I may be recalled for a retake as she was having difficulty getting it right. She even called her supervisor to have a look.

I think they will use Ink this time.

So Relax its their problem to get our FP. You have already paid for it. Let them figure it out.

EB2 I-140 Approved

GUYZ,

Finally my EB2 I-140 has been approved on Oct-07-2004. I have waited for this 15 freaking months!

I-140 RFE was for ability to pay. Approved exactly after 15 working days after receiving the RFE.

small company with less than 50 employees. I have been paid LC salary from Day one to till now! RFE was for company financial for 2001 and my latest W2 and salary stub.

guyz who have submitted your RFE just hang in there!

DO NOT LOSE HOPE! WISH U ALL THE BEST!!!

FP done - Newark!

My finger prininting was scheduled for 10/8/04, but I went in on 10/1/04 and got it done.

Now back to wait mode......

Good luck!

could u help me out

hi mirium99..

i also have fp scheduled for 11/09/04..can i go this weekend and try it...
i heard that they are very strict in checking the dates!...what did u say to the security personnel...and what time did u go ...

Thanks
Jack76
mirium99 said:
My finger prininting was scheduled for 10/8/04, but I went in on 10/1/04 and got it done.

Now back to wait mode......

Good luck!

I answered my RFE "Ability to pay issue " on 08/23/04. LUD changed once on 08/24/04 after that i have n't seen any activity.

What was your RFE about ? I have completed my FP1 on 10/06/2004.

Please see my Signature for case details.

Finger Print

Everyone going for FP, dont go on a week-end or the day before/after week-end. Go on one of the week-days when there will be less rush, then if you give them any urgency they may listen to it. During rush hours they will not listen to you

I-485 LUD Changed for me and my wife - not my daughter

I-485 LUD Changed for myself and my wife after our finger prints are done a month back ie in Sep first week.

Does this mean that they are not going to approve my I-485 now !!!

I did see and hear that some people are getting their approval in a month or so after their finger prints are done especially when their I-140 has been delayed like in my case - I got my I-140 along with my fingerprints in August/Sep. after a wait of more than 16 months !!!!

Guys let me know about your situations so that we can drawn some conclusions.

There are cases where some members have to go for multiple FP's before they got final approvals.But, i would check with customer care regarding your child case.

In my case, it's been nearly 2 months , i have n't seen any LUD change after answering I 140 RFE.

Mean while, i got FP notice for Oct 22nd , but i have completed them on oct'07.Let us see if LUD changes for I485/I140.

485 approved just 5 days after 1FP

485 approved just 5 days after 1FP

Details

I-140/I-485 me and wife
08/27/03

RFE 140 05/19/04
Reply received by USCIS on 6/14/04
140 Approved on 8/12/04

RFE 485 05/19/04
Reply received by USCIS on 6/14/04

Applied for 2 EAD on 08/?/04
Approved 2EAD on 09/?/04

1FP Done on 10/07/04
485 approved on 10/13/04

Thanks
tiger2025

rdvikram said:
There are cases where some members have to go for multiple FP's before they got final approvals.But, i would check with customer care regarding your child case.

In my case, it's been nearly 2 months , i have n't seen any LUD change after answering I 140 RFE.

Mean while, i got FP notice for Oct 22nd , but i have completed them on oct'07.Let us see if LUD changes for I485/I140.

Hi Rdvikarm,
Can you let us know, where and how you did your FP prior to your Schedule date.
Thanks
CA98

Nemesis I went there in the afternoon yesterday, the lady asked me to come next day as there were around 60 people in front. She handed me the form and I went there today. Again I was late but fortunately the lady sent me straight for FP :)
nemessis said:
same here, I did it yesterday in Philly, scheduled day was Nov 17

Exactly the same thing happend to me a day before, I went there two days ago around noon, there were a lot of ppl and the same lady I guess (hispanic and a little fat?) told me to come next day (yesterday) at 7am so I was there at 6:45, first in line ... :D :D :D I guess that's the way to do it, go as early in the morning as possible

karns said:
Nemesis I went there in the afternoon yesterday, the lady asked me to come next day as there were around 60 people in front. She handed me the form and I went there today. Again I was late but fortunately the lady sent me straight for FP :)

Early FP done in Philly

FP date was November 18th in Philadelphia.

Went early today morning and got it done for me and my wife..

Now back in the line for 485 ....

cheers...

updated tracker please

can someone attach the most recent updated tracker. i would like to see where things stand. i am quietly waiting for a fingerprint request. painful not receiving anything in the mail.... :( . any ideas on when the request will come? eb2, MA, RIR, i140/i485 nov 19, 03, i140 approved aug 2004. thx.

Guys,

My FP1 was done on 10/06/2004 in san jose and LUD never changed on I485. I called FBI (CJIS Division) to know the status of my FP, they have processed it same day and sent it back to INS for further processing.

It's been 10 days and my LUD never changed , what should i do ?

Thanks

FP Done - Newark,NJ

My finger prininting was scheduled for 10/14/04 and got it done.

Attached the updated tracker.

Good luck to all!