2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

I-140 Approved..ND 02/12/03 - Substitution EB2

Wanted to let you all know that my I-140 was approved(Substitution EB2-EAC0310051XXX ) on 07/08. The MD was 01/21/03 with a ND of 02/12/03. Did not see any activity for the last 15 months. Checked this morning and saw that it was approved yesterday. I feeling on the top of the world!! Cant believe it feels this good to have my I-140 approved!!!

Thanks everybody..will keep you guys informed as things happen...

I140-I485 Approved

All,

I am in IL and I contacted Illinois Governor and Illinois Senators. All of them have a web site where you can go and search for "Casework" or immigration related issue. Once you are on that page, you just follow the instructions.

Also, write a letter to both senators and a governor explaining about your situations and how they can help in your case. There should be a legitimate reason to go to Governor or Senator for help. In my case my I140 was not getting approved eventhough everyone else who applied after me were getting approved. My ND was June 16, 2003 and I140 processing date was October 23, 2003. I had a strong point and that's what I explained in a letter written to governor and senators. I submitted a copy of my I140 along with the letter.

Once you fill out the form on the web, it asks you to fill out a Privacy act form that authorizes the senator or governor to use your information. You fill this form and fax it to them along with a letter and receipts to the fax number. In some cases you may have to mail them. Once they receive it, you will get a letter saying, they will let you know when they contact INS.

You don't give up and in a week after you sent them all the information, you call governor's and/or senator's office and find out, if there is any action being taken on your case.

They will assign a person to work on your case and you call that person every now and then to see if he/she has taken any action. This process might take 1-4 weeks but the result will be much better than the regular process.

I hope this helps.

atiq72 said:
All,

I am in IL and I contacted Illinois Governor and Illinois Senators. All of them have a web site where you can go and search for "Casework" or immigration related issue. Once you are on that page, you just follow the instructions.

Also, write a letter to both senators and a governor explaining about your situations and how they can help in your case. There should be a legitimate reason to go to Governor or Senator for help. In my case my I140 was not getting approved eventhough everyone else who applied after me were getting approved. My ND was June 16, 2003 and I140 processing date was October 23, 2003. I had a strong point and that's what I explained in a letter written to governor and senators. I submitted a copy of my I140 along with the letter.

Once you fill out the form on the web, it asks you to fill out a Privacy act form that authorizes the senator or governor to use your information. You fill this form and fax it to them along with a letter and receipts to the fax number. In some cases you may have to mail them. Once they receive it, you will get a letter saying, they will let you know when they contact INS.

You don't give up and in a week after you sent them all the information, you call governor's and/or senator's office and find out, if there is any action being taken on your case.

They will assign a person to work on your case and you call that person every now and then to see if he/she has taken any action. This process might take 1-4 weeks but the result will be much better than the regular process.

I hope this helps.
Thanks for such a complete reply. Could you post the same experience in:

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=123975

bhagavas said:
Wanted to let you all know that my I-140 was approved(Substitution EB2-EAC0310051XXX ) on 07/08. The MD was 01/21/03 with a ND of 02/12/03. Did not see any activity for the last 15 months. Checked this morning and saw that it was approved yesterday. I feeling on the top of the world!! Cant believe it feels this good to have my I-140 approved!!!

Congrats :)

bhagavas said:

Congrats bhagavas, it must me quite a relief after such a wait !!!
Good luck

waiting for I-140

Guyz,

I'm waiting for I-140 approval since Jul.10.03, my application was received by USCIS on Jun.26.03. There is no RFE on my case so far and have received 2nd EAD and AP.

1st case query opened (myself ) on Jun.09.2004 -- Nothing happened so far
2nd case query opened (lawyer) on Jun.22.2004 -- Nothing happened so far

could any one of you suggest me what else I should do?

congrats PhillyDec01...can u tell more about your company?? size, profits etc,....my date is oct1..hopefully will hear something...this week is critical for me ...thx

rock1

Thanks.

Info about company

40M gross revenue, 400+ employees, consulting business in various states, American owned.

Try your senator and governor

prgc said:
Guyz,

I'm waiting for I-140 approval since Jul.10.03, my application was received by USCIS on Jun.26.03. There is no RFE on my case so far and have received 2nd EAD and AP.

1st case query opened (myself ) on Jun.09.2004 -- Nothing happened so far
2nd case query opened (lawyer) on Jun.22.2004 -- Nothing happened so far

could any one of you suggest me what else I should do?

hey prgc,

Try what atiq72 did! He has his experience posted on page 70 of this thread!

Good luck man... I can understand the frustration.

Antro

Passport Stamping

All,

A little different question. Once I get the approval notice in the email for I485, does anyone know what documents need to be carried with you when you go for passport stamping.

I would really appreciate your reply. Again, Thank you all for this forum. It is of great help.

atiq72 said:
All,

A little different question. Once I get the approval notice in the email for I485, does anyone know what documents need to be carried with you when you go for passport stamping.

I would really appreciate your reply. Again, Thank you all for this forum. It is of great help.

1) 2 photos
2) Approval Notice
3) ID

Scan

Hello guys,

Could guys help me scan for 140 numbers. I don't have exact numbers for my I140. But the ND is 11/18/03

Thanks in advance foryour help.

I-140 Approved

Folks,

My application for I-140 was approved on July 06, 2004.

ND : October 23 2003, EB3, No Ref.

You all are so helpful and informative. Keep the forum active for those who seek information like this. Good luck to everyone.

Attached is the updated 2003.xls

Aug '03 140 Approved

With the flood of 140 approvals from Oct-Nov-Dec. 03 applications in recent days, my approval is not something out of the ordinary.

But for the information of those who filed in Aug. 2003 and thought that the week of Aug 15th-22nd was jinxed or something since we din't see any approvals, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Mine was approved today July 12th. What probably triggered the approval was the 2nd EAD/AP applications for me and my wife. All 4 applications and the 140 were approved simultaneously.

Hang in there guys ! Good Luck.

Details:

Concurrent filing - EB3

MD: 8/11/03
ND: 8/19/03
1st EAD/AP Approval: 10/1/03
2nd EAD/AP Approval: 7/12/04
140 Approval: 7/12/04
No FP notice yet

Last edited by a moderator:
neerajv said:
With the flood of 140 approvals from Oct-Nov-Dec. 03 applications in recent days, my approval is not something out of the ordinary.

But for the information of those who filed in Aug. 2003 and thought that the week of Aug 15th-22nd was jinxed or something since we din't see any approvals, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Mine was approved today July 12th. What probably triggered the approval was the 2nd EAD/AP applications for me and my wife. All 4 applications and the 140 were approved simultaneously.

Hang in there guys ! Good Luck.

Details:

Concurrent filing - EB3

MD: 8/11/03
ND: 8/19/03
1st EAD/AP Approval: 10/1/03
2nd EAD/AP Approval: 7/12/04
140 Approval: 7/12/04
No FP notice yet

Congrats Neerajv. Hopefully I too can hear something positive in coming weeks. My I140 ND is also 08/19/03

congrats

neerajv, congratulations...

gccrak, good luck to you!!

You guys must have gone through lots of frustration.... because my nd oct 24 and the current processing date is nov 7th, this itself is making me nervous.... you guys have waited a long time patiently.....

INS should mean the date they say as current processing date, they should approve all the cases prior to processing date before publishing a processing date!! but for some reason...they dont have any rules and regulations to follow......

Lets see when can I here something about my I-140, FP and I-485!

Good luck,
Antro