2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

I140 pending

PhillyKP

I have the same issue as yours, ND June 16, 2003 EB3, I140 pending, Fingerprinting done on April 10, 2004, Applied for EAD renewal still waiting..

Let's hope to get I140 approval faster.

Baapre

Well, you're one step ahead of me - at least you've also had your FP done. :D

atiq72 said:
PhillyKP

I have the same issue as yours, ND June 16, 2003 EB3, I140 pending, Fingerprinting done on April 10, 2004, Applied for EAD renewal still waiting..

Let's hope to get I140 approval faster.

Baapre

EAD Approved

My EAD Approved On 05/12/2004. Waiting for AP and Finger Prints.

EB3/ RIR Concurrent Filing
I-140/I-485/I-765/I-131
MD 09/23/2003
RD 09/24/2003
ND 09/27/2003

I-140 Approved On 03/16/2004

Last edited by a moderator:
NVC said:
I my lawyer hasnt received the RFE yet.
Yes I did get an email from USCIS and also the last update date and the online message changed on their Site. I guess these updates to the online system depends totally on the Individual processing our applications. Some officers might not be taking extra efforts to update the dates and/or statuses once they start or fisih processing an application.
I saw somebody getting an RFE regarding educational evaluation. I think mt RFE might be the same as I too have BE in Mechanical Engg, as I am sure when I sent in my applications initially, all my financial docs( W2, Tax returns and pay stubs) were enclosed in the package.
If its educational evaluation then its bad because it will again take a long time to get the evaluation done and I really dont know how to get the educational evaluation done.
I will keep you posted and let you know the exact RFE once I get it in my hands.
Take care ..
NVC

hi nvc,

just checked my uscis account and to no avail, still same date in the last update column, nor my lawyer had got any approval letter,,,

good for you, hope its just a simple rfe,,,

now the date of processing is oct 1, but seems like my case hasnt touched yet.... good luck to your rfe, and thanks for updating me

thanks for keeping me in touch,,,, wish my turn would come soon.

edvtorres

AP Renewal

All,

A very interesting question, I don't know If anybody has been in this situation. Your help and suggestions are appreciated. I have an AP document that is valid from July 7, 2003 to July 7, 2004. I used this AP in my last visit to India (December 2003). When I came back in January 2004, the officer at the airport stamped the AP with the expiration date of January 2005.

Does this mean I don't have to renew my AP until January 2005 or the validity of AP is still only upto July 7, 2004.

Your help is really appreciated. In fact, I applied for EAD renewal and I havenot even applied for AP renewal based on the stamping date. I don't know if I need to apply for AP now.

Baapre...........

atiq72 said:
All,

A very interesting question, I don't know If anybody has been in this situation. Your help and suggestions are appreciated. I have an AP document that is valid from July 7, 2003 to July 7, 2004. I used this AP in my last visit to India (December 2003). When I came back in January 2004, the officer at the airport stamped the AP with the expiration date of January 2005.

Does this mean I don't have to renew my AP until January 2005 or the validity of AP is still only upto July 7, 2004.

Your help is really appreciated. In fact, I applied for EAD renewal and I havenot even applied for AP renewal based on the stamping date. I don't know if I need to apply for AP now.

Baapre...........
Baapre Baap..
You should have asked the immigration officer right there and then what that stamp meant ..maybe he could have explained it to you ..
NVC

NVC, that was a useful suggestion you gave. Maybe you should also tell him where to find a time machine...

RFE in I-140

Got RFE in I-140 on May 19, 2004
Waiting for the notice.Will call lawyer on tuesday.
Last week Two 140 approvals from my company.

AP Renewal

vee111 said:
NVC, that was a useful suggestion you gave. Maybe you should also tell him where to find a time machine...

Vee111, NVC;

Whatever has happened is history, I need help on if there is a way to find out what that means or do I have to renew AP in any case.

ND of colleagues

vee111

I think 07/?/03,08/25/03 and mine 08/27/03
I forgot to mention about another friend whose ND is same as mine he also got approval.
I felt very happy for him when he showed his approval notice.
I was happy that mine will also approve but gor RFE

I-140 approved

I-140 approved on 05/13.
ND: 09/15/03, EB3 concurrent

Someone please update the tracker (I am on vacation).

You Deserve It!

abdul75 said:
I-140 approved on 05/13.
ND: 09/15/03, EB3 concurrent

Someone please update the tracker (I am on vacation).

You deserve it (Vacation) man , its your day. Enjoy!!!

Mera number aa gaya

140 approved, EB3; ND 9/10/03

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone:

My 140, filed concurrently, was approved on 5/6/04. The lawyers are terrible and did not inform me. I found out because I kept calling them.

Thanks for all your help everyone. ITs been an experience so far.!!

Poput said:
140 approved, EB3; ND 9/10/03

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone:

My 140, filed concurrently, was approved on 5/6/04. The lawyers are terrible and did not inform me. I found out because I kept calling them.

Thanks for all your help everyone. ITs been an experience so far.!!
Hi Poput,

Congratulations. Just wondering, was ur status not updated online ?. Feel happy , atleat you have the ability to call your attorney. In my case, need to call HR and remind them the same thing for 2 weeks and then provide a week for attorney to respond and again another week to get response from HR.........if you want to ask one simple thing, its just 1 month time to get a response.....

atiq72 said:
Vee111, NVC;

Whatever has happened is history, I need help on if there is a way to find out what that means or do I have to renew AP in any case.

Guys,

As per my knowledge the AP expiration date extends by an year if you travel in and out of USA.

Anyway check your lawyer.

I140 Approved

Mail from USCIS received on 05/21/04 about the case approval.

Labor : NJ 05/29/01
Labor Approved : 08/18/03
I140 ND : 09/23/2003 EB3 RIR
I140 Approved : 05/20/04 (No RFE)
I485 / I765 / I131 ND : 10/29/03
I765 Approved : 02/09/04
I131 Approved : 02/23/04

Spread sheet attached with the updated details

Hey,

AP is a travel document that you need if you plan to travel abroad. Other than that it doesn't have much significance. If you are not planning to travel out of the country then I would say you will be safe waiting till Jan to apply for AP renewal. But I would say you should confirm this with your lawyers.

Good luck
Va

atiq72 said:
Vee111, NVC;