2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Scan on EAC031375XXXX ???

I have added my data . Who ever has initiated it - Thanks to them .

There are three cases of EAC031375XXXX approved on
march 15 th. But they are not reported here . I guess we are not seeing all the approvals here in this sheet. But anyway let us make this data as big as possible .

Can anybody run the FULL scan on EAC031375XXXX ?
( i am limited to first thousand )

Thanks
Sunny

Update the LC State info

Guys,

Let's update the LC State info as well. This way we know how the priority date effects the I 140 approval.

Mine is from NJ.

Re: Consolidated List

Originally posted by JustWatching
I'm glad you guys did this. Two comments:

1 - We should try to make this the only list, not only 2003. I believe I saw a March 2004 tracker in the "Tracker" section..

2- Priority Date is date the LC was received at SESA/SWA. If you are a case that does not require LC, priority date is the date I-140 was received.

Look forward to adding my name to this list one day.

3 - I'm not sure how practical it is to do this but I'd sure like to be able to separate out I-140 approvals in which an RFE was / wasn't involved. The general concensus is that an RFE tends to trigger a quicker approval and it would be nice to get a clear picture of where VSC is with I-140's which didn't involve an RFE.

ETA

Originally posted by pag-asa88
this is really good!

updated the worksheet with my info...

hi pag-asa88,

just curious, are you from philippines? but anyway, i do have a favor, i wanna join in this loop by updating the worksheet but to no avail, i can't open the xls file in my computer, so i would appreciate if you can update it for me....

here are my info...

concurrent filing of i140/i485
received date - 08/11/2003
notice date - 08/25/2003

ead - got its first approval....
received date - 08/11/2003
expiration date of validity - 10/26/04

i'm also still waiting for my 1st finger printing....

thanks again for your help.

patience to all of us.

ed

Originally posted by pag-asa88
revised worksheet

hey pag-asa,,

one more thing, sorry, i forgot,,,,

my classification is eb3,,,,,, professional or degree holder...

thanks again...

Hi r_sada

I am not sure how i got approved!..but i got an rfe regarding my w2s and companys finacial situation and they repiled to ins..
and it was send on feb 9 ..even lawyer told me he was surprised to see my 140 approved..what can i say ..GOD's Blessing ..

best of luck

Originally posted by r_sada
I addded my row to the list as well
any body in the Nov 2003 time frame in EB3 Category who have got it approved provide some light on what is going on with this process.
Jack76 has got it approved in march.
pls provide some info so that it will help us out.

Sada

Re: Consolidated List

Originally posted by JustWatching
I'm glad you guys did this. Two comments:

1 - We should try to make this the only list, not only 2003. I believe I saw a March 2004 tracker in the "Tracker" section..

2- Priority Date is date the LC was received at SESA/SWA. If you are a case that does not require LC, priority date is the date I-140 was received.

Look forward to adding my name to this list one day.

There is no March 2004 tracker. There is one for the year 2004.

Great job.

Question : What is the importance of LaborCertification Priority Date for I140 application processing times. I thought only RecieptDate or Notice Date are considered.

Please enlighten me.

Thanks

Originally posted by vangaru
Great job.

Question : What is the importance of LaborCertification Priority Date for I140 application processing times. I thought only RecieptDate or Notice Date are considered.

Please enlighten me.

Thanks

Edited response.

You cannot get a I-485 approval if your priority date is not current. So an assumption is that this would trickle back to the I-140, why approve an I-140 with a priority date that can NOT apply for an I-485 better work on I-140 whose priorty dates are current.

Granted, priority dates for visa numbers are current but that is mainly because USCIS has not been able to process enough cases to use up the numbers.

But assume for a moment that priority dates were not current. Le's say its June 2004 and that immigrant visa numbers were only available for cases before July 2002.

Now assume you live in NH, where LCs get approved in 2 months. So someone with a priority date of Dec 2003. You would apply for I-140/I-485 in January 2004. Now it's June 2004 and you are waiting for approval

At the same time, some poor guy (like me) who is waiting in NY to get its LC certified has a priority date of Nov 2001. I getapproved in May 2004, apply for I-140/I-485 in June 2004.

In this scenario your application can not be approved by virtue of the backlog in visa number issuance so even if I submitted my I-14o/I-485 application after you, USCIS would work on my app not yours regardless of receipt date of I-140/I-485.

This is just a theory.

Last edited by a moderator:
will a get a card again??

Online message says:

"Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

On March 17, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

But, I took iEAD on Feb 24th. Do I get another card in mail agian.

Does this happen to anyone. Please let me know.

Thanks,
aks999

Originally posted by edvtorres
hey pag-asa,,

one more thing, sorry, i forgot,,,,

my classification is eb3,,,,,, professional or degree holder...

thanks again...

yes...very much filipina!

i485
RD-5/8/03
ND-5/29/03
EAD-7/9/03
fingerprint - 03/03/04
AD - soon (i pray!)