**2001 OCT NOV DEC** CSC I-485 Mailers (from 07/08/2002)

wac 02-043 case not assigned yet

just call IIO, she said FBI returned security check result in June, case has not been assigned, need to wait for another 2-3 month :(

details:
RD: 10/22
ND 11/18
FP done 3/26
FP Scheduled 5/1
Message changed to "process resumed on April 3rd" in begining of June.

waiting.....

orginally could not logging under rainlover91125, used rainlover
instead, just back from an oversea trip, entered with AP

is that process resumed message has anything to do with the security check? if that is the case, tt tt, you may want to call IIO see what happened with your AVM message

Last edited by a moderator:
I called the IIO, she said

security check is over, since the FP is done ( her words ) ..I dont know what to trust

I talked to IIO as well...
she said that my case is still not assigned to an officer but will
be "soon" in her own words.

Hopeful to get my approval within the next few weeks..
I am hoping that by end of this month we will see a bunch
of 02 approvals..
WAC-02-001-XXXXX
Rd : 09/27 Nd: 10/01

- rex

my conversation with IIO

I spoke with IIO today, 7/15/02. She was very nice and updated my mailing address. When asked if my case was assigned, she said that not yet, since they received information from FBI on 6/2.
I'm a bit confused because the AVM says that the FP results were received on 4/12 and that processing had been resumed. Right now in conversation with IIO, I was told that there was another set of checks done by FBI. Have anybody heard anything about the FBI checks?

Looks like talking to IIOs only causes one's head to spin:)

- Dom

same here about FBI thing

yes, I got the similar info from IIO, she said FBI returned the security check info in June, while my FP was return by FBI on April 3rd, and process resumed in June saying" it resumed on April 3rd".... so who knows what hell it is.

totally agree with the head spin part :)

Head spinner

Okay .. my AVM says .. Processing resumed in Feb 1st. But IIO told me (1 month back), that they've got everything from FBI on March 12th. I'm Dizzy. SPIN SPIN SPIN.

Talked to IIO

I talked to an IIO yesterday. She told me that they had received the results of my fingerprinting on June 4th - even though my AVM message says they received it on Apr. 26th. She refused to answer any other questions about processing times etc.,

BTW, which date is more important the ND or the RD? There is a 3 week difference between the two for me.

thanks,
pnw

Re: Talked to IIO

Originally posted by pnw
I talked to an IIO yesterday. She told me that they had received the results of my fingerprinting on June 4th - even though my AVM message says they received it on Apr. 26th. She refused to answer any other questions about processing times etc.,

BTW, which date is more important the ND or the RD? There is a 3 week difference between the two for me.

thanks,
pnw

When was the AVM actually updated ? Sounds like the date given by the IIO may coincide with the update date.

Hmm .. Interesting

Well my case is the same, AVM says Feb 1st, and IIO says March 12th. My guess would be, that they introduced some extra checks (around then), my/our apps went back to FBI for more checks .. or maybe the first date is when the fingerprints got cleared, and the second date is when the rest of the crap got cleared, don't ask me what. ... and INS didn't update the AVM the next time around.

Not a big deal .. as long as they are sitting good .. looking good .. they will be approved .. why worry about something you can't control? HUH?

had approvals slow down

If we see the no of apporvals posted on this group; there seems to be slow down... any comments, any body else feels the same???

Another WAC-02 approval

Another WAC-02 approval (check on pcee's approval thread). Is the slow down the sputtering start to WAC-02's? Well atleast 02's started .. so some good news. :rolleyes:

At last my wife received EAD card on 07/20. I received mine EAD at the beginning of June. I have no idea why it took so long for her.

WAC-02-069,
EAD approved 04/03,
FP done 04/17,
AVM msg 04/24 resumed.

WAC-02-040-5XXXX

Here is my case status.

WAC-02-40-5XXXX

PD: Nov. 2001
RD: 10/15/2001
ND: 11/15/2001
FP: 03/20/2002 (San Jose)
EB3 RIR

AVM still says 975 - 999 days .... The message is updated to almost everyone I have talked to. Is there anyone whose message changed to "Approved" directly from the initial message?

I would appreciate your help.

wac-02-082-**** approvals

A friend of mine with Jan RD/ND got approved on 07/31.
Does anyone know how INS picks up the file ready to approved.
I was thinking they may clear all 2001 cases first before picking up 2002. But this approval makes my assumption wrong. We have guys from June/July still waiting and we start to see Jan approvals. Hope Out turn is next.

talked to an IIO

Today I talked to an IIO and was told that is is pending waiting for to be assigned to an officer. So I guess at least a month before I see apporval.

Please add my info to the tracking list

CSC

WAC-02-074-53XXX

RD 12/27/2001
ND 12/31/2001
FP done 05/13/2002 San Jose
AP 02/13/2002
EAD 06/20/2002

- Nithin

Talked to the IIO 3 weeks ago and was told "The good news is that your case has been assigned to an adjudicating officer on July 3rd". Still no approval.