**2001 OCT NOV DEC** CSC I-485 Mailers (from 07/08/2002)

God only knows what is the order in which they pick the cases. My guess is that they throw the files and if they fall near their desk they pick it up or may be they like your name or something.
There is no ryhme or reason.
We are dealing with you know who. I believe it is time that INS is privatized.

:D :?

God only knows what is the order in which they pick the cases. My guess is that they throw the files and if they fall near their desk they pick it up or may be they like your name or something.

RFE received for I485 - WAC #: 02-042

I just checked AVM and learned that RFE was issued for my wife's case on 8/13.
I'm on Oct'01 list as dom, my case info is:

MD: 10/21
RD: 10/22
ND: 11/19
WAC #: 02-042
FP Loc: San Jose

EB3-RIR

I will let you guys know what RFE is all about.

- Dom

my details

WAC - 02- 045 - 5XXXX
RD Nov 21 2001
FP March 15th 2002
Resumed March 21st.
EB2 RIR CSC.

Wish processsing resumed recovers from :eek: to approved

WAC 02-050-5xxx, Just spoke with a IIO

Waited for 10 mins on the line to get through to a IIO. He was anIndian guy (gave me his name). I asked him about the status of my case and he said it was still pending (I am assuming he meant it has not been assigned). I asked him when I would know the results and he kept saying " The case is pending. Just wait, they will let you know the status or if they need anything".
Wish they were processing in some sequence, so there wouldn't be so much guessing around....

Called IIO --- WAC 02-057

My wife called IIO. She told my wife that your FP is verified on
July 23rd, this is contrary to the AVM message and my previous
call to IIO. At that time IIO told me your FP is verified on April 23rd???????????????? ( I did my FP on April 14th) .
Anyway she told my wife thats we are currently processing JUly cases so you need to wait for few more months for your turn to come. We'll let you know if anything is needed.

Just updating this thread for other guys information.

Reposting here...

All,

Just called the CSC line and punched in the nos. as usual (got to the point where i could do it blind!!!) and expected the usual FP mesage... but was surprised! Approved!

EB2/India/OR

My case # WAC 02 042 5***

ND/RD etc on PCee's site under OCT, TheHawk.

AVM changed to approved on 08/14/2002

Good luck to everyone else waiting and great work PCee!

Thanks everyone
TheHawk

PS: Dont know what I'll do now with my free time (come to think of it reading the posts and callin the INS after dark wasnt all that bad *grin*)

Please add me to the tracking list

I should have "discovered" this forum long ago, so would not have been felt so desperate on the journey of immigration.

My details-------------------------

WAC# 02-064-5xxxx
RD: 12/12/01
ND: 12/14/01
EAD: 3/30/02
FP scheduled & done: 5/23/02 (SJ)
AVM: case resumed 5/31/02
EB2

I'm overjoyed to "meet" you all, so I know I'm not alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
chiefcook2002,

Thanks for your good wishes.

No progress on my case yet! By the way I stopped checking AVM regulerly! Now a days calling only twice or thrice a month only!

-PCee