**2001 OCT NOV DEC** CSC I-485 Mailers (from 07/08/2002)

Received EAD card finally !

I received my EAD card on July 08th 2002
RD DEC 11th 2001
ND DEC 13th 2001
EAD RFE June 1st 2002 for photos
EAD approved June 26th 2002
Received plastic card July 8th 2002

Bringup !

Will call IIO using spouse's WAC this week and see what they have to say.

RD 02-OCT-01 ND 06-NOV-01 Not Received FP. Please Help

I have not yet received FP. Here are my case details :

WAC-01-29*****
RD 02-OCT-2001
ND 06-NOV-2001
EAD 05-DEC-2001
AP 04-DEC-2001
FP ???????????

I am relatively new to this site. Is there any way I can get FP notice issued to me. I asked my attorney. He sent couple of faxes over the last 4 months. No results. Is there any way out ? Please help!

there is an escalation procedure.

Check the messages for csc2000.pdf, which lists how to escalate a problem. your attorney may have to call up / fax some more before someone takes notice.

Escalation procedure csc2000.pdf - How to find the doc

tt tt,

thanks for the info. Could you please tell me where to find the document. I searched for csc2000.pdf in the entire site. I could not find one.

Keep getting logged out and not able to post

Guys; with this new feature I am facing problem in posting. and I have to login everytime I am trying anything to post.

Any way; Any guess when can we expect approval of october cases.

Re: Keep getting logged out and not able to post

Originally posted by Sharma123
Guys; with this new feature I am facing problem in posting. and I have to login everytime I am trying anything to post.

Any way; Any guess when can we expect approval of october cases.

You can update your setting to stay connected!
1. Click on "user cp" button (top right corner)
2. "Edit Options"
3. select "Automatically login when you return to the site? (uses cookies)"

- PCee

WAC 02-045-xxxxx

I am not sure if I am posting in the right place. This is my first time, so bear with me.
My ND is 11/02/01
FP scheduled and done : Apr 08, '02.

I talked to my lawyer two days ago and what he said wasn't very reassuring. Now, I need to caution you that he's a pretty conservative guy in terms of time estimates.
This is what he said : They are now processing July/August cases. He is getting RFE's for Sept. cases. He expects that if an RFE is not issued, Nov. cases will get approved by end of Sept. Otherwise, it will be december before they get approved.

What do you guys think about this?

thanks,
-PNW

Chill

Your lawyer is right yea, and so are you, that he is conservative. Approvals follow a bell curve. Being a 02-045 .. the earliest you can expect approval is another 1.5 - 2 months. The latest is around December (unless something screws up in your app). Remember, bell curve, and no one really knows when your app will get approved. It all kinda sucks.

You posted @ the right place. Yea.

Oh forgot to mention, the above is considering INS goes along it's pace it is right now. Need I mention, I'm not a lawyer, so do your own research :D

I posted a statistical analysis above, might be of some help 2 u.

When will we see WAC# 02 series approvals?

Here is what I think:

So far we saw couple of approvals with 10/01/01 ND but almost all of them (except one) have WAC 01 series number! Note that on Oct 1st INS new year starts (for accounting purposes).

But couple of cases with 02 series WAC#s got RFEs that means several 02 series cases are already assigned to officers. If some one with those dates got RFE means, it is highly possible for some one else with same dates to get an approval. I think INS at this point of time trying to cleare out all 01 series cases first, but in my openion we should see some WAC 02 series (Oct, Nov NDs) approvals soon (may be beofre end of July 2002).

Aprat from year ending on Sept, note that people with July, Aug and Sept RDs got Sept ND (that means app. 3 months worth of cases has Sept ND) and to this also add that around June all EB3 became current. So it is taking a bit long time to clear out all Sept cases.

- PCee

Oct 1

Thanks Pcee, I am confused about one thing though. Why should accounting year Oct 1st matter in approvals? (Ok I'm not that smart).

WAC-02 Approval Graph.

I just made a neat little graph that should mostly explain WAC-02 Approvals and their timings. X-axis is July '02 to Dec '02, and y axis is approvals for till WAC-02-050 people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Oct 1

Originally posted by Silly Man
Thanks Pcee, I am confused about one thing though. Why should accounting year Oct 1st matter in approvals? (Ok I'm not that smart).

Before starting a new month they do some kind of wrap up to pick up any missed cases (monthly wrap up), and my assumption is they do similar wrap up for 2001 before moving on to 2002 cases (yearly wrap up). Note that while processing Sept. cases there are several approvals of old cases (Apr-Aug NDs). So before starting 2002 cases they will do all attempts to make sure that they didn't miss any 2001 case behind unless it is waiting for a specific reason. In other words they do all attempts to move JIT processing date to Sept before starting Oct case.

- PCee