2001 Filers Please respond

Why dont you join action team ???

In this forum dsatish, Edision took much efforts to file lawsuit with support of Rajiv. Why dont you consider your self for plaintiffs ? Right now they are looking for straight farward cases (who did not use AC 21 etc. You can find these threads in the top of the sub forum "485 issues in Vermont Service Center". Please join and fight for your approval....

Name check penging

I got a call from the senator today. BCIS said that my 2nd FP is cleared but my FBI name check is not cleared yet. Any idea about the time frame? How much longer will I have to wait?

Today, I also received 3rd FP appointment letter in the mail. It was scheduled at end of 01/2004.

RD: 11/2001
ND: 12/2001
FP1: 02/2002
FP2: 07/2003

Count me in

RD 11/2001

2FP 06/2003

Waiting... no updates... web site still showing my FP1 result...

today got 3rd FP notice for the main applicant only sched on 02/03/2004!
what a pity!
and when is our AD?

RD 11/13/2001
1FD 0410/2002
RFE 05/13/2003
RFE RD 06/10/2003
2FD 08/10/2003
3FD 02/03/2004
AD?????????????

count++

me too...

Interestingly, I got an FP2 scheduled from BCIS for 24th of December..just yesterday I recd another mail saying that 24th is a holoday for the center that I am supposed to take the FP and rescheduled to 4th of feb. 2 more months for FP2 and Few more years for AD...What a way to go for the GC...:eek:

Status Update

I went to Local USCIS office to check the status....

The officer still reviewing your case. i.e. after 10 months of interview she is till reviewing....

More frustration.....

Got 2nd FP notice

I am supposed to have 2nd FP done in January 2004

I am relieved to see something is happening after almost 2 years.

- Paul.

Re: Status Update

Originally posted by MSR01
I went to Local USCIS office to check the status.... The officer still reviewing your case. i.e. after 10 months of interview she is till reviewing.... More frustration.....

With respect, but you are doing yourself no favors by beating your head against the will with USCIS. You need congressional intervention, and you need it now. This is America, damnit. It's your God-given right to complain when the government is (as usual) screwing up.

What did Senator Edwards' constituent rep need? Did he get back to you when you sent it? Have you followed up with him? Did he give you any dates by which you can expect to hear something back from USCIS? If not, why didn't you ask him?

You need to be aggressive and proactive on this matter. Congressional representatives can and will get information quicky out of local offices, if you are persistent and ask the right questions.

I have been stuck in local office purgatory since Octoboer 2002, with no interview in sight. I am in regular contact with the Constituent Service Rep in Senator Zell Miller's office to touch base and see where Atlanta is, and what's the latest status. I don't pester him constantly, but he knows that I expect information and status, and a date by which I should expect to hear something. He knows that I won't bother him before that date, but if I don't hear something I *will* call.

You need to get back to Senator Edwards' office and get this ball rolling. You're a victim of an ignorant USCIS officer, who has no incentive to do anything when you just go to USCIS every month and meekly turn around and go home. You need to kick up a stink with Edwards' office. Now.

Thanks TheRealCanadian...

I will follow up with John Edward Rep....

Let us see what will be the the answer....

Thanks