2001 Filers Please respond

one 2001 approved case

Looks like one of us(!) got approved:

Kanna_2001,
RD:11/08/2001, ND:12/06/2001, RFE RD Jun'03, FP2:09/08/2003 and
AD:12/04/2003

And the count is 16 now (not couting spouses!).

Whats Next Step ???

I have contacted congressman, No use. Is there any thing else i can do about what is going on my case ???

As wtn_4_gc said i am the Oldest RD still pending in VSC.

MSR01

One more 2001 filer

RD: 11/21/2001
ND: 12/5/2001
1st FP: 2/22/2002
2nd FP: 7/19/2003
No RFE.

AD: ???

Re: Whats Next Step ???

Originally posted by MSR01
I have contacted congressman, No use. Is there any thing else i can do about what is going on my case ???

As wtn_4_gc said i am the Oldest RD still pending in VSC.

MSR01
Talk to your senator......Try everything possible. When you think you have exhausted all other possibilities try Writ of Madamus suggested by cinta.....Which district office do you belong to ? Did the interviewing officer give you any indication on the date while interviewing you. In your opinion , how did the interview go? Since youre case has been transfered to Ditrict office, I think it should be easier for the Senator to talk to the local office than VSC... My 2 cents...... Best of luck......

Count me in...

RD:11/18/2001
ND:11/14/2001

1st FP:01/29/2002
NO RFE or notice for the 2nd FP.

My wife received a 2nd FP notice last week.

Hi chakmur,

I belong to NC. My file is with Charlotte district office. I have sent an email to NC Senator John Edwards. After one month got reply from constitution Service representative requesting more information. I have submitted all info i.e. dates and receipt notice and lawyer information. After that two months passed. Nothing happened. In AUG I actually went to charlotte BCIS office in person, answer is still pending ( Did not even tell me for what it is waiting for ???). At the time of interview she does not know what AC21 means. Asking me why did you change job ? and Can you change Jobs ? I have submitted AC21 Memo for her to look at. She did not bother to even look at saying she does not have time to do that. After calling NCSC for many times i got 2nd FP notice and gave them on Sep 20th. Now again 80 days past. I thing i dont have to apply for 4th EAD. I am planning to visit Charlotte office again by end of this month. Thank you for your wishes.

MSR01

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by chakmur

Talk to your senator......Try everything possible. When you think you have exhausted all other possibilities try Writ of Madamus suggested by cinta.....Which district office do you belong to ? Did the interviewing officer give you any indication on the date while interviewing you. In your opinion , how did the interview go? Since youre case has been transfered to Ditrict office, I think it should be easier for the Senator to talk to the local office than VSC... My 2 cents...... Best of luck......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by MSR01

Hi chakmur,

I belong to NC. My file is with Charlotte district office. I have sent an email to NC Senator John Edwards.
Sen. John Edwards' office must be busy because of his presidential bid campaign. Try some other senator ....Who else represents your state in the senate .., See his track record if he supports immigration or not... relentless pursuit is the only way... Crying baby gets the milk.....

All the very best.....

Thanks chakmur. The other senator is Dole Elizabeth. I will start getting more info about her and go from there. Thanks for reply.

MSR01

Originally Posted by chakmur
Sen. John Edwards' office must be busy because of his presidential bid campaign. Try some other senator ....Who else represents your state in the senate .., See his track record if he supports immigration or not... relentless pursuit is the only way... Crying baby gets the milk.....

another 2001 approval..

Saw that gcmar01 (RD Nov 21 2001, ND Dec 11 2001) got approved.. So some movement..

Btw, the count is 18..

Please include Local Transfer Date if applicable

Please include Local Transfer Date if applicable

Me, too

RD 9/01
ND 11/01
FP 12/01 & 2/02
Transferred to NYC office 11/02

No word from them since.:mad:

count me too.

RD: 11/16/01
ND: 12/07/01
1FP: 04/09/02
2FP: 08/29/03, took in Newark, NJ
3FP: got notice at new home add. on 12/13/03 which said my FP has expired and schedule in Phila.

Does anybody know if I can take FP earlier in Phila? Thanks.

Re: Oct 19-2001

The Same RD:

10/19/2001

Originally posted by lovensing
No news...

RD 10/19/01
FP03/29/02
NJ/EB2/IND
III rd time EAD sent for renewal

Last edited by a moderator: