140 --> NVC --> St.Louis --> NVC --> Consulate Tracker .....

did you receive the reconfirmation letter?

hi Whiterose,

did you receive the reconfirmation letter as well? if so, when did you send in the reply?

Also, are you going to put an US or indian address in item 13?

Thanks!!

website for maintaining the original list

hi all,

http://manishr0.tripod.com/

I have created a website to maintain the list which used to get posted here. I have used the latest version posted, and it probably is not uptodate. I shall update the list to reflect the current scenario as much as I can in the next couple of days.

This list is just to keep track of postings in this thread and the continuation. Please also update cptracker.com for proper storage of results.

Please mail me with information you wish to update at manishr01@yahoo.com

thanks!!

-anish

WhiteRose

Does the AVM message change AFTER the packet 3 is created or does it still remain "No operators are available..."

manish_r or MoulinRouge...

I remember that you had received reconfirmation letter from NVC, right? Have you or your attorny replied to it yet? If so when and how? Do you know if NVC has created your P3 already? I\'m getting more impatient than before knowing that if I didn\'t get the reconf. letter I might have my P3 already. It\'s just so unfair!! Anyway, just wanted to know how your cases are progressing. Any info will be very helpful.

Thanks!

AVM message still plays "wait for an operator"...

FYI:

Even after my P3 got created and sent, the AVM still plays "connecting to an operator" or "operator not available". It has been like this all along in my case. I have never been able to get status information through AVM.

P3 Created 4/22

Mitsy

Here\'s my story... On night of april 15, my AVM changed to "Info sheet.." I called the NVC on 16th and an operator asked me to fax a letter. I did. On 17th I checked with the NVC and an operator told me that "if I faxed it, they should have received it and will process it". I called on 18th and asked to be transferred to the original operator (who had asked me to fax with Attn : Her) who told me she did not receive any fax from me and to resend.

I resent and checked back with her in about 3 hrs.. She said she received it. That night my AVM message changed back to "No operators".

I called the NVC right now and an operator told me that my P3 was created on April 22. The same day my lawyer recieved my original reconfirmation letter ;-)

doing what Moulin did and a Q to those who got P3

I too got the reconfirmaion message on 16th, and I tried to get my lawyer ( or her asst) to do anything about it. To my slight bad luck, then the person handling my case under my lawyer changed to a different girl, who, worked on the letter for two days, then claims she faxed it etc, but then they got the original letter. However, I talked to an operator today, and she told me they have no fax yet. She gave me an Attn: name, so I just now faxed a letter myself. I will call her up after lunch.

My attorney said they will do they P3, typeset it and all. Those who got the P3, tell me if the forms contain a barcode and all. I am afraid of using these \'custom\' forms from my lawyer\'s software ending up delaying it. That apart from the typos that can creep in.

Also, whiterose, plese tell us what all were there in the original P3

Moulin, AVM message remains same "No Operators are available.."

From here onwards you will get this message only. I don\'t know after P3 review completes message changes or not.

manish, there is a barcode paper indicating case number and amount

you have to pay. $260 for you and $260 for each dependents who are not US citizens. Instruction sheet mentioning documents needed for interview, DS230 Part1 forms.

Thanks WhiteRose. one more Q

This barcode, does it appear on all the forms or is it just one separate sheet ( not the forms)?
My lawyer creates P3 electronically, so they would not be using the forms NVC sends. Hence my question.

thanks!!

manish, Instructions on barcode sheet clearly says

"this page is required to avoid delays in processing your case". It is better to include this sheet.

thanks, but that was not my question.

Whiterose, the barcode sheet is going to be included, but the forms we fill out, do they contain any barcodes or numbers? If it\'s just the case number that\'s on the form, we can write that out when we create the forms, but if they ( the forms) came with a barcode/number, we have to use that forms and those very forms only. see? Sorry for the confusion earlier.

thanks!!

No Title

I dont beleive that the forms have the barcode. Its only the covering letter. My lawyer also sent me the completed packet 3 (from their system) which I signed and returned to their office. And to answer another of your q, yes, they have printed them back to back on one sheet of paper. I dont know what will happen if you dont but what I do is use a photocopy machine to combine 2 sheets on one.

Thanks Guys!

I was just concerned, thats\' all. apparently the lawyer wants to file the G28 too, that\'s the representation letter right? oh well as long as P3 reaches there properly.

Friends, is there any instructions document to fill DS-230 Part I & Part II

I am doing CP by myself, can some one please help me in finding instructions document to fill DS-230 Part-I & Part-II.

Thanks

My case is not routed through STL

NVC created and sent P3 on 4/15. My P3 is to be sent direct to Sydney. I escaped the St. Louis routing very narrowly. Holding on to my P3 until mid May, in order to delay interview till around mid July.
Good luck everyone.
Mitsy:You might yet be lucky.